Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta testers for WHM Superb! - a new cPanel / WHM plugin that provides Shoutcast and Secondary MX - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Beta testers for WHM Superb! - a new cPanel / WHM plugin that provides Shoutcast and Secondary MX

124»

Comments

• Well done! Risharde.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • @risharde said:
    http://dovetechnologies.net/whmsuperb.html
    Please check the 'Overview' section

Seems like a bargain, $5......But to be honest, a service like yours should have a more graphical representation/approach in advertising with a voice over.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • twins, where?

Thanked by 1risharde
  • @risharde to be honest this looks like whmxtra and whmsonic bundled together may I ask if it was too costly per month for those two addons why didn't you buy a lifetime license for both like I did? I also bought a lifetime license for softaculous premium as well.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@Timnboys thanks appreciate the feedback, just to clarify a bit, it might have a similar icon look to whmxtra but it does a lot of stuff. The product overlaps as you mention on whmxtra and sonic but also has its own unique features such as mumble for voice conferencing, the nginx proxy addon and backup mx. Therefore the current built reaply add at least 5 major features for the price of less than what is out there. I dont use whmsonic so I am not sure if sonic supports icecast servers, maybe you could clarify that with me

• @risharde said:
    Timnboys thanks appreciate the feedback, just to clarify a bit, it might have a similar icon look to whmxtra but it does a lot of stuff. The product overlaps as you mention on whmxtra and sonic but also has its own unique features such as mumble for voice conferencing, the nginx proxy addon and backup mx. Therefore the current built reaply add at least 5 major features for the price of less than what is out there. I dont use whmsonic so I am not sure if sonic supports icecast servers, maybe you could clarify that with me

I haven't used the modules in a long time as I haven't used cpanel in a long time either. as I got tired of cpanel not wanting to update everything like the ioncube loaders, the mono framework where back then in 2013 when I did use cpanel it didn't support .net 4.0 for running my asp.net scripts with cpanel on top of other issues I found so I have dumped cpanel and haven't looked back.

Thanked by 1risharde

I am pleased to announce a new update which now allows the mail subdomain to be customized to something other than mail2. Also, we've added a new simple server monitoring system which can automatically update a single page website showing the uptime status of your server(s). I will be doing a demonstration video tutorial in the upcoming days so you can see it in action.

Ugh! I just couldn't help myself, expect an android app to work with WHM Superb! Just waiting for approval on Google Play and getting it publish hopefully by tonight ;]

I am pleased to announce the inclusion of Joomla to the Apps Installer and also the free android control application for WHM Superb which can now be found in the Google Play Store! Enjoy!

• which is the link for google play?

Thanked by 1risharde
  • @dedicados said:
    which is the link for google play?

You're welcome mate

Thanked by 2risharde dedicados

I am pleased to announce the inclusion of myBB forums on the Apps Installer. Enjoy! :)

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

hi @risharde

i got a question...

when i purchase a license, i actually get 3 licenses...(one full, 1 mx and 1 nginx proxy)

what if i wish to use 2 x mx and 2 x nginx with one full whmsuperb...

will it be ok to purchase one license or 2 licenses...

• Could I ask @risharde could you do all of us devs a favor and make easy apache support ioncube loader v5 latest version? As cpanel appears unwilling to do it.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@risharde said:
    $5 - you can find them on Fiverr, had to wait about 2 weeks to get them to say it though..

That's hilarious, I was about to mention fiverr when I saw it.

Module looks pretty cool :) great work.

Francisco

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

This guy is amazing. @risharde, well done, really well done.

Hi @agentmishra, correct you are regarding the licensing. Unfortunately because of the license being tied to the "FULL" edition, you need to pay for 2 WHM SUPERB "FULL" to get 2 NGINX and 2 MX license. Just make sure to update your license IPs for the corresponding IPs. Sorry if this inconveniences you, someone else requested if you can buy only MX licenses but they wanted an even cheaper price than the ($2.50). Unfortunately, it isn't profitable at all to drop the price lower and that's why I haven't done so. Once again, I do apologize if this is inconvenient but I hope you understand why. Thanks for your question, feel free to message me back with any other questions you may have.

@timnboys That's a decent request. I was wondering why this was so as well and the only thing that I can come to my head is that they needed to keep the old ioncube to maintain support for old products encoded with the older ioncubes. I will have a look at this as see if its possible and get back to you. I'll get back to you once I make some progress and perhaps can support it officially under the WHM Superb product. Appreciate the suggestion :)

@Francisco it is right? So far they do a really professional job (as best as you can get for $5). Appreciate your Francisco, it means a lot to hear that from you, glad you like it :)

@MrGeneral thank you kindly, appreciate it! It took me quite a while to build it and even now, the response hasn't been quite what I expected - sales are still very slow but I'm hoping it is because it is still young on the market. I have other software in the making and one other product that I recently released which you can see in my signature (PhotoSyncToPC).

For all of you that may be reading, I always appreciate the feedback so if you have, you can always message me and I will see what I can do.

Thank you once again for the kind words, appreciate it, it does motivate me to continue working on the software :)

• @risharde may I ask if you would please just make a cut down version of your module just so people can use easy apache with ioncube v5 loaders please as I know when I tell people if they use cpanel to use your module to support ioncube v5 loader when they don't want to do it manually over ssh there going to complain then that it costs for your module to just support ioncube v5 loaders.

• It would be nice if you made an app just for WHM control...

That's something I would definitely purchase.

edited March 2016

@FlamesRunner Hi, there are already some android apps available that do that so I didn't want to build something that no one wants to purchase

• Let's Encrypt module would be amazing, the current one available for cPanel only accepts payments through a crap card processor

@linuxthefish said:
    Let's Encrypt module would be amazing, the current one available for cPanel only accepts payments through a crap card processor

what about those using nginx in cpanel, which isnt straight away suported by let'sencrypt...

• @risharde

Actually, there is not a single functional WHM control app.

There is a good cPanel app though ;)

I found one the other day that works though, I'll search for it and send you the link

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

linuxthefish said: Let's Encrypt module would be amazing, the current one available for cPanel only accepts payments through a crap card processor

I would very much recommend using it though. The module works excellent.

edited April 2016

Hi guys its been a while. I released a new version today with a few bug fixes and 2 additional features.
    Now there is a one click MongoDB installation plus control of the db services via WHM Superb
    AND
    I have added a one click IonCube loader upgrade system which will update ioncube loader to version 5.1.2.

Enjoy!

More to come soon!

hi @risharde, just one suggestion

why not collaborate, with @WHMAMP_COM and integrate both...

will be a wonderful thing....