Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta testers for WHM Superb! - a new cPanel / WHM plugin that provides Shoutcast and Secondary MX - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Beta testers for WHM Superb! - a new cPanel / WHM plugin that provides Shoutcast and Secondary MX

Comments

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Thanks @jcaleb and @jarland ! Really appreciate this! Going to work on the deal now! :)

And the sale is on! Get WHM Superb for the cheapest it will ever be! http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/69461/whm-superb-black-friday-2015-special-sale-we-must-be-insane

The sale is still on but its going to end today (Cyber Monday), get your licensed product today for only $3.50. That's 30% off for life!

We just released a Cyber Monday update that allows you to install Wordpress, Drupal, phpBB, Prestashop and Roundcube email!

WHM Superb:

• No nginx reverse proxy support for single server?

@robohost Our nginx reverse proxy works on the cPanel DNS Only installations with the intention that it reverse proxy's a backend server. So the simple answer is no. Reason being, we didn't want to mess with cPanel's apache configurations on the backend server. Also because, many backend servers aren't DDOS protected and we thought that it would be better to make a module that works on another server (frontend) that could already be DDOS protected.

• @risharde said:
    robohost Our nginx reverse proxy works on the cPanel DNS Only installations with the intention that it reverse proxy's a backend server. So the simple answer is no. Reason being, we didn't want to mess with cPanel's apache configurations on the backend server. Also because, many backend servers aren't DDOS protected and we thought that it would be better to make a module that works on another server (frontend) that could already be DDOS protected.

Thank's for your answer, please pm me if you already support nginx reverse proxy for single node i'll order it as fast you answer my question :)

Latest update now supports Mumble! Just released! Enjoy!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

risharde said: Our nginx reverse proxy works on the cPanel DNS Only installations with the intention that it reverse proxy's a backend server

I'm a little confused on what this does and it's purpose. Can you explain more the intent and use case?

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited December 2015

Hi @jarland, it's really simplified at the moment. It's a basic catch all nginx proxy with caching - nothing fancy or complex at the moment. The intention was really for the purpose of DDOS protection where you would install it on a DDOS protected server so it becomes the frontend. The backend server would be the cpanel server that doesn't come with DDOS protection so essentially, hiding the back end server. Currently it does only http. Of course, Nginx caching also helps with speeding up websites - for example - I've been able to see instant results when I use it in front of some of my websites. Later versions, I may plan to make the configuration tweaking more complex to support SSL etc but this is a large and complex one to do because domains will have to sync between servers etc.
    Hope I am able to explain it properly.

Thanked by 1jar
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Congratulations, great job, will be testing soon :-).

Thanked by 1risharde

Thanks @MrGeneral appreciate it, hope you enjoy it! :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • will test this out soon too.
    on mumble can we limit slots ?

Thanked by 1risharde

@Poweruphosting Videos added at http://dovetechnologies.net/whmsuperb-support.html

@RockBeltHost Yes you can! :) There is a max user option when enabling for each cpanel account

Added PHP.INI editor and Apache includes configuration editor to the latest version. I've also done a nice price modification for another limited time.

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

Billing panel modules for all of this?

Thanked by 1risharde

I will try to support whmcs but until then, I need to script some commands so features can be done via command line so maybe providers can execute custom code to provision the features? Bad idea?

• there are some good scripts you can add like owncloud

Thanked by 1risharde

I hope you guys buy my script after all these additions lol sure will consider including it @dedicados thanks for the suggestion

The new branch now works on Cloudlinux with CageFS!

Thanked by 1cassa
  • edited December 2015

@risharde said:
    The new branch now works on Cloudlinux with CageFS!

Admire your passion. Awesome job

Thanked by 1risharde

thanks @inthecloudblog really appreciate it, its a lot of hard work but I do hope people will like it! :)

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

I forgot to mention, I have a launch promo going on where the price has been dropped to $2.50. Get your license locked in for the life of the product. Just register with the licensor website and you will see the launch special price under the purchase link

I am pleased to announce the inclusion of OwnCloud today in the Apps Installer. You can either click on Check For Updates within WHM Superb or wait 24 hours for the forced update. Enjoy!

Thanked by 1dedicados

I am pleased to announce a new update which allows WHM administrators to disable all WHM Superb related icons in the user's cPanel. This is for those who don't want to offer additional features to their users except the Backup MX features.

Thanked by 1htun
  • How much did you pay those girls to be in the video and say those things?

edited January 2016

$5 - you can find them on Fiverr, had to wait about 2 weeks to get them to say it though..

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @risharde said:
    $5 - you can find them on Fiverr, had to wait about 2 weeks to get them to say it though..

are you serious? Only $5, are they twins or something?

I'm guessing they are, I was wondering the same, one of them looks like they have on a wig so I'm not sure, it claims to be twins. They do a superb job for $5 I think :)

• where is this ad?

http://dovetechnologies.net/whmsuperb.html
    Please check the 'Overview' section