Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Notify Customers on Migration : Professionalism ?!? + NexHost Sold ? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Notify Customers on Migration : Professionalism ?!? + NexHost Sold ?

13»

Comments

• @eastonch

What i'm trying to say is that I thought I was with a little bit more of an established company than what it >was<.

Seems like its better now, Mark wasn't all that great, his customer skills were very poor. Looks like he didn't answer many tickets either.

Just give @jmckeag12 a chance to settle in and get things to where he wants them to be and I'm sure you'll be receiving the same or if not better service as before.

Thanked by 2NexHost vRozenSch00n
  • @eastonch said:
    This post made no sense - I think you've missed the overall message of my posts. :P

Now your avoiding my questions.

• Why so much hate, I feel that even if the provider did not inform me I still send a ticket to ask if needed.

We can't be expecting softlayer support on let.

• @masterqqq said:

We can't be expecting softlayer support on let.

Why not?

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited November 2015

Its LET meaning there will always be trade off some where. Although some LET do have great support but we should not take it for granted.

Just my 2cents.

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • @masterqqq said:

I can see that, true true.

• teknolaizteknolaiz Member
    edited November 2015

And you don't get paid a few hundreds for service here ;) . Max $7.

You get what you paid for.

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015
     Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
     /dev/vda1       2.0T  655G  1.2T  36% /

Nearly half of the data on the Seattle Node has been moved. to a temporary storage KVM VPS. as 68Mbps Seattle to OVH was too slow. so I had to halt the migration due to how long it was going to take. Had to ask the provider who is leasing the Seattle Node to give me a local storage VM to move the data so it's faster.

Once this is done I'll begin reinstalling the old machine from Proxmox to Virtualizor. and then begin setting up the new VPS for all the effected clients. and move over the qcow2 files to the new node. and have it up and running within a couple of hours.

NAT VPS will be moved again to a separate machine by the end of the month. that is just for the NAT VPS no slab. and if I can I'll try renew these machines for a Year in Advance. to make sure that the plans run for a year without a issue.

• Status page is not loading for me.
    http://isup.me/status.nexhost.net

• @DalComp said:
    Status page is not loading for me.

jmckeag12 said: The Status Page needs Installing first.

Thanked by 1DalComp
  • Ah I skimmed the thread and missed that sentence.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@eastonch Can you please stop arguing ??

I just posted it because I couldn't understand just one thing that how a Migration / Server Downtime affect in Emailing clients about upgradation ! Because at that time, @jmckeag12 replied to me that he couldn't mass email us but I couldn't understand "Why" ! I know he's trying his best & I also thought that time when Mark used to sell $6/Yr Dedicated IP Hosting that it's not sustainable. Give Jordan a try, I think he can improve the service. And most importantly, My Service is up, so no problem for Me. @jar / @Nekki can close the topic, I have got My Answer, I don't need anything more.

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • jmckeag12 said: threads still provide some Performance

Yeh about 5-10% max

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: @jar / @Nekki can close the topic, I have got My Answer, I don't need anything more.

I can't close owt mate.

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    I can't close owt mate.

Who else can ?

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Who else can ?

@jarland

• I was pretty pissed to learn about the migration without notification, however - upon learning about it through Jordan the communication has been much quicker, and more clear than Mark. Previous issues were solved in 15 minutes.

The boxes I have through them are nothing but test boxes, for their low price I don't have high expectations. For what I pay, I have no complaints about these boxes.

If these are your live servers, migrate and pay more to meet your expectations.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Closed by OP request.

Thanked by 2Mahfuz_SS_EHL ATHK
This discussion has been closed.