Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hiring Tech Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hiring Tech Support

Hi,

Hiring tech support executive who has experience in the following

cpanel/whm/openvpn/l2tp

1. must be excellent at communication
  2. should have previous customer support handling experience
  3. being a sys admin will be a plus

To manage support tickets on WHMCS. Number of tickets per day is a maximum of 5 .

PM me your expected pay.

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@cloudvps dropping pm.

• @BharatB said:
    cloudvps dropping pm.

You not rollin with DrServer and et cetera anymore?

@Hidden_Refuge said:
    You not rollin with DrServer and et cetera anymore?

drServer promotes self development I've got no restrictions on applying other jobs you may ask him directly @drserver

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Sent you a PM :)

• What would your baseline pay be?

I'm sure a lot of people would rather know that before writing to you.

Anyways, good luck to anyone who applies!

• @FlamesRunner said:
    What would your baseline pay be?

Put a high price and say negotiable.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • Of course :-)

• where is the location
    ?

• @FlamesRunner said:
    What would your baseline pay be?

Hi,

The minimum would be 100$ / month. This can be increased based on increase in work load.

The current maximum ticket is a weekly average of 25 to 30 .

Spending less than 1 to 2 hours a day will suffice.

• @darkblack2 said:
    where is the location
    ?

This is a remote job. Work from anywhere! even a beach house :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @cloudvps said:
    This is a remote job. Work from anywhere! even a beach house :)

Somehow I doubt the salary you're offering will be enough to cover rent for a beach house...

• Jonchun said: Somehow I doubt the salary you're offering will be enough to cover rent for a beach house...

Lol, nailed it.

• singsingsingsing Member
    edited November 2015

Jonchun said: Somehow I doubt the salary you're offering will be enough to cover rent for a beach house...

Yes, but you could in principle work from a beach house. Which is something; for example, Obama doesn't have that option.

Thanked by 1ricardo
  • If you allow me to troll your customers, I will be glad to work for you without salary(trollface)

• @singsing said:
    Yes, but you could in principle work from a beach house. Which is something; for example, Obama doesn't have that option.

and your point is... ?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Dropped you a PM.

• Wow so 1-2 hours a day, and $100 a month works out to under $3 an hour. Are you expecting any quality for those prices?

• @thharris said:
    Wow so 1-2 hours a day, and $100 a month works out to under $3 an hour. Are you expecting any quality for those prices?

It's not as if your forced to sit at a desk for those 1-2 hours. Install awhmcs on your phone and have a quick run down to subway simple

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

If less than 3 USD per hour is even legal in the country where the employed lives ;)

• @Clouvider said:
    If less than 3 USD per hour is even legal in the country where the employed lives ;)

I'm pretty sure people are just going to move on other than add in legal measures. Of course this job might not even take 1-2 hours

For now it maynot take more than an hour or so because its new but you may never know how far this could go so money also might go far. Ultimately depends on the brains that handle the venture.

• Well the sig link leads to an Index page...so short life?

• @Clouvider said:

I would imagine you'd be selling your services as a subcontractor, rather than the OP formally employing you and taking on all the associated liabilities. That would mean the only person you can sue for being paid belo minimum wage is yourself...

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@tehdan said:
    I would imagine you'd be selling your services as a subcontractor, rather than the OP formally employing you and taking on all the associated liabilities. That would mean the only person you can sue for being paid belo minimum wage is yourself...

Someone mentioned "salary" implying employment.

• tehdantehdan Member
    edited November 2015

I'm not sure a comment by a third party can bind the OP to use any specific form of contractual relationship with the hypothetical ticket-monkey.

• cloudvpscloudvps Member
    edited November 2015

Hello Guys!

Looks like there is enough trolling happening here already.

100$ is what i said was a minimum and not maximum. Handling 5 to 6 ticket wont take someone more than 15 minutes a day if you know your stuff. The 1 to 2 hour is just a maximum time thats quoted to be fair upfront. But actual work load is much much less.

Its just basic replies and management via whmcs. No server handling n etc.

As I also mentioned, it will be increased based on work load which means if you happen to handle 40 tickets a day, we obviously will increase your pay accordingly.

• cloudvpscloudvps Member
    edited November 2015

@tehdan said:
    I'm not sure a comment by a third party can bind the OP to use any specific form of contractual relationship with the hypothetical ticket-monkey.

The hire is to work directly for our company. Not for any third party. People should stop commenting assuming stuff!

• @lazyt said:
    Well the sig link leads to an Index page...so short life?

we own over 20+ sites across hosting, domain, vpn, wholesale. cloudvps.io is just our budget brand which we arent even promoting yet and will be available from january 2016.

• @Jonchun said:
    beach house

More like a shed...

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • Thanks for all those applied so far. We will be scheduling interview today.