Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB $6 yearly vps - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB $6 yearly vps

13»

Comments

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@Damian just raise your prices. Our 32MB plans are easily our best sellers these days. :)

• I have had 5-10 32mbs of your servers at various times and would happily pay $0.75 if you wanted to continue the 32mbs. A no \ limited (eg 2+ tickets in 30 days gets cancelled or something) support would be fine also. Next cheapest quarterly\monthly vps I can find is your $1 64mb, dollar vps @ 1.25and sd 96mb @ 5.97 qtr

• Actually if the VPS is working why would you need to open a ticket at all? If you need managed service, buy managed service.

• @FRCorey said: How about 1.20/mo Christmas Special :)

gahh, makes me want to buy anotha vps.. 1.20...

• Darn, I came to late, wanted to get a VPS

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2012

@luxor said: But if the provider verify that it's working and is covered in the faq, the answer to a non-support paying customer IMHO should be a canned polite version of "It's working as intended, RTFM" and a link to the upgrade plan. :)

We have extensive info about how to setup VPNs of all kinds from pptp to squid and linking there does not always help.
    We even have the warning about enabling/disabling TUN/TAP and the delay required, yet, most tickets about VPN are about that issue AFTER the ppl have been linked to the tutorial.
    Personally I enjoy answering tickets, even dumb ones, I guess it is my nature after 15 years helping ppl with computers.

Back to topic, in ARIN areas IPs are much cheaper usually since they still have a few /8 and population is not much bigger than RIPE not to mention ASIA which finished them long ago.
    VPSes in Asia are very expensive and that is not only BW price, in EU the prices for ultra low end ones will continue to rise because of the IPv4 limitation.