Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transip STACK - free 1TB owncloud - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Transip STACK - free 1TB owncloud

Comments

• @tommy said:
    I'm able to max out my upload speed to stack (using owncloud client).

Can you max crot download? its unstable download speed for me

• tomletomle Member, LIR

I might be stupid but I cannot find the link to sign-up! I click on Activeren in the top but there's no link!

• NihimNihim Member
    edited December 2015

@tomle
    if you have the activation code you can just sign-in to the control panel (your account) and add it from there.

disclaimer I might have misread the problem...

• just finished to upload 500+ GB without any problem

• Same question here.

@tomle said:
    I might be stupid but I cannot find the link to sign-up! I click on Activeren in the top but there's no link!

• You need to come from an .nl IP.

Thanked by 1tomle
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

They call it Cloud and your data seems to be stored on one box with raid....

• Infinity580 said: They call it Cloud

• @emilv said:
    You need to come from an .nl IP.

If you sign up for an account (without the activation code) and go to the account panel (under the STACK tab) you can enter your code, no matter what country you are in.

Thanked by 1tomle
  • rokok said: Can you max crot download? its unstable download speed for me

>

mine really fast :P

If someone has problem with their activation just contact support. They reply my ticket in few hours.

• Thanks. Just signed up even though I don't want or need it :P

It only works from the Netherlands now so you have to go through a Dutch IP. Ramnode VPS worked fine.

• Just got my invite!

• @Frecyboy said:
    Just got my invite!

Congratulations friend!

If I get mine I'll mount it with FUSE if that's possible, to use it with my little storage box.

Thanked by 1Frecyboy
  • youjingsenlinyoujingsenlin Member
    edited December 2015

Beste heer, mevrouw,

>

Op dit moment hebben we je bestelling Pxxxx-xxxxxx helaas nog niet kunnen opleveren. Wij doen ons best deze zo snel mogelijk uit te voeren. Je hoeft hiervoor verder niets te doen.

Mocht je bestelling toch niet op korte termijn worden uitgevoerd dan zullen we hierover contact met je opnemen.
    Met vriendelijke groet,
    >

TransIP

Oh?

• Only I got this?

• @youjingsenlin said:
    Oh?

give it a few mins ... they usually provision the account within 15-30 mins after this mail.

• @Junkless said:
    give it a few mins ... they usually provision the account within 15-30 mins after this mail.

I had wait for 2days.
    ;(

• check your spam.

• Indeed, took less than a minute in my case between that email and the login information.

• Now I don't know what should I store on 1TB storage space -_-

1TB Free

2TB €10/mo

Create 2 account got 2TB Free?

• add curl to your backup scripts.

cuser='yourusername'
    cpwd='yourpwd'
    chost='https://yourusername.stackstorage.com/remote.php/webdav/'
    curl -u ${cuser}:${cpwd} -T /cygdrive/c/users/administrator/documents/backups/file.tar.gz.gpg ${chost}

rokok said: Now I don't know what should I store on 1TB storage space -_-

1TB Free

• @GM2015 said:

What?

Sent me your backup, I will backup your backup on my 1tb backup plan :)

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited December 2015

Can never have enuff hickups!

If you has the servers, you can has curl upload to your free owncloud 1tb instance!

Give it a try.

It should work in a bash backup script.

It works on cygwin windows.

curl -u user:password -T localfile https://yourusername.stackstorage.com/remote.php/webdav/

rokok said: What?

Sent me your backup, I will backup your backup on my 1tb backup plan :)

• Btw, apparently for those who are still waiting...

Thank you for your message. All customers interested in STACK will ultimately receive the STACK invite code. These are distributed at random mostly, but be assured that everyone will get an invite in due time!

I hope to have informed you sufficiently and wish you a pleasant day.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Just got mine!!!

• I've got mine too, finally!

• I got my code. How do I activate or use it? I don't see any place to enter? Do I need to sign up with a NL IP?

• @jeromeza said:
    I got my code. How do I activate or use it? I don't see any place to enter? Do I need to sign up with a NL IP?

YES !

• @jeromeza said:
    I got my code. How do I activate or use it? I don't see any place to enter? Do I need to sign up with a NL IP?

I didn't use the NL IP, just signed up on the control panel and it will go to a page asking you to type the code in once you are logged in.

This discussion has been closed.