Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transip STACK - free 1TB owncloud - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Transip STACK - free 1TB owncloud

167891012»

Comments

• @VirtualByte said:
    Haha, I got multiple accounts, I simply took my bike, drove 20km to accross the border to the nearest dutch village and connected to a couple of free hotspots.

i managed to get 2 at same ip and both are since the day of today still active.

• Anyone here have a invite code?

Thanks!

• @emelie said:
    they ban me with opera holland proxy , can anyone help me ? nnurullah : skype

Opera proxy is too known to be considered a good bet. Try harder hehe

• Got it in initial days, working well.

• I got a code. Do I have to use vpn if I want to redeem the code? And do I also have to use vpn if I want to use the service? I would appreciate it if someone could provide me that intel. I don't want to burn that invite code :D

• Wait for code

• bersybersy Member
    edited August 2017

blackjack4494 said: And do I also have to use vpn if I want to use the service?

I have been using them directly for more than a year, without any VPN or so on. Of course I'm not from NL.

• @blackjack4494 said:
    I got a code. Do I have to use vpn if I want to redeem the code? And do I also have to use vpn if I want to use the service? I would appreciate it if someone could provide me that intel. I don't want to burn that invite code :D

Use a VPN. Sometimes it will work without a VPN but I would advise you not to take that risk.

• Anyone has guides/links to install NextCloud on the stack? I haven't found a good guide so far. Thanks.

• BURPS racist

• @ramesh_vish said:
    Anyone has guides/links to install NextCloud on the stack? I haven't found a good guide so far. Thanks.

Sure. Here's a tut:

1. Crack their service
    2. Take it over
    3. Install whatever you want
    Thanked by 1switsys
  • Btw do you all use nl or be? I couldn't register on nl because whenever I typed in my street or house number it'll reset everything. But be worked fine.
    Now another question does any of you have multiple stacks on one account? I got another code. I can create a new account as well but would be interesting if you can have multiple stacks on one account.

• @blackjack4494 said:
    would be interesting if you can have multiple stacks on one account.

I don't think so, too greedy expectation..

• @ramesh_vish said:
    Anyone has guides/links to install NextCloud on the stack? I haven't found a good guide so far. Thanks.

Are you stupid? Ask the Russian hackers of course!

Thanked by 1switsys
  • racist

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep

This is gonna end bad. But I opted for an account anyway:D

• @PUSHRcdn said:

How? I got my account when it started. I signed up on non NL IP and it worked at that time. Should I be worried about?

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

@TheKiller said:

@PUSHRcdn said:

How? I got my account when it started. I signed up on non NL IP and it worked at that time. Should I be worried about?

I am worried because it's free. And people seem to like it. Someone has to pay for this and I can't see them providing all of this for free, forever.

• @PUSHRcdn said:

@TheKiller said:

@PUSHRcdn said:

I am worried because it's free. And people seem to like it. Someone has to pay for this and I can't see them providing all of this for free, forever.

They're one of the most trusted domain/hosting companies in NL. Chances they screw you over are slim. Will it last forever? Who knows. Meanwhile I'm comfortable using it. If they decide to shut it down I'm confident they'll give plenty of time to migrate.

• WSSWSS Member

@Saragoldfarb said:
    Chances they screw you over are slim. Will it last forever? Who knows.

Thanked by 2PUSHR_Victor bersy
  • ______ Member

Where can I get an invite to this?

• @PUSHRcdn said:

@TheKiller said:

@PUSHRcdn said:

But still lasted for ~2yrs so. And they haven't changed anything like max storage that means for me they are good for now. And tbh I do not think most ppl abuse it and rather use just a bit of their actually granted space. NL and BE are rather small so there shouldn't be a problem like they had in china with their cloud storage war where they once offered up to 36tb for free..... That is ofc ridiculous considering the fact how many ppl live in china/asia...

• i used a proxy and they emailed me to check i wasn't opening multiple accounts. i emailed them back and they were cool.

• I am from BE and got 2 nl stacks and 3 be stacks.
    Never had any trouble with them, most of them are with random addresses and they don't flag their system.
    Used BE and NL residential IP to sign up.

• woodflywoodfly Member
    edited August 2018

Hello, can anybody help me sign up or give me a spare account kindly? Greatly appreciate.

• @woodfly said:
    Hello, can anybody help me sign up or give me a spare account kindly? Greatly appreciate.

They don't offer the free 1TB plan anymore. And don't necro-bump.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Sorry about that. I do not know their plan is terminated. Thanks telling me.

This discussion has been closed.