Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

'An apology for keyboard rage; Garrison Host and me' - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

'An apology for keyboard rage; Garrison Host and me'

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

How you can respond like that? He was trying to fix the issue and you call him morin. What a dick.

• After reading this i'd actually consider GarissonHost and @John for IP space. @jmckeag12 you have no right to speak to people like you do. One day you're going to do it to the wrong person and it's not going to end well for you.

@John - good on you for staying calm and keeping it professional.

Grow up @jmckeag12

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited October 2015

@jeromeza said:
    After reading this i'd actually consider GarissonHost and John for IP space. jmckeag12 you have no right to speak to people like you do. One day you're going to do it to the wrong person and it's not going to end well for you.

John - good on you for staying calm and keeping it professional.

Grow up jmckeag12

I apologized for my actions. I suffer from depression. as a result when I woke up I found myself dealing with this issue. How ever I am not trying to excuse my actions. It was wrong of me to direct it at John.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @jmckeag12 why are you liking every post, even when it's praising the provider and defaming you... It's makes no sense.

Thanked by 2netomx Mark_R
  • andreblueandreblue Member
    edited October 2015

I dont get this. How can you attack someone after they were nice enough to try and prevent your space being suspended. Call them a prick over them saying, "hey we sent you an email about possible abuse. To try and help you not have downtime please check on it.". This is a host who did more then needed to try and help a client. And you still call him names when he offers you a refund when they are fully in their right to not give you one! I think you are the prick @jmckeag12

Thanked by 2netomx Licensecart
  • Thanked by 1netomx
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

Wow what a dick this @john is. (/sarcasm)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Wow @jmckeag12, if you ever spoke to me that way, I would hunt you down and punch you in the throat. You need to learn some fucking manners and show respect, no matter how pissed off you may be. This is not how business is handled.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • jmckeag12 said: Is resulting in Harassment

john said: Thank you: http://prntscr.com/8ul55d

Yup.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @simonindia said:
    AlexanderM SkylarM INIZ ItsChrisG Patrick VortexChris concerto49 XeepiHosting_Joe William rauppe31 clamhost

May as well remove me from that list as I don't own IP space anymore.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jmckeag12 said: I suffer from depression.

Ok, it could be this is the first and last time you flipped out to this extent ... don't let depression get in the way of learning from your mistakes.

• MunMun Member

TLDR?

• AgaAga Member

Mun said: TLDR?

Basically

jmckeag12 said: . During this time any abuse where my mail servers have been down. Is resulting in Harassment from John on LET via PM every single time.

And this is what he was refering to as 'harassment'

Thanked by 2Mun netomx
  • MunMun Member

Oh, what companies does he host with so I can avoid him?

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • AgaAga Member

Mun said: Oh, what companies does he host with so I can avoid him?

No idea, and to be fair he recognize that this was not a proper way to talk with his provider and said he was sorry.

• @jmckeag12 said:
    I apologized for my actions. I suffer from depression. as a result when I woke up I found myself dealing with this issue. How ever I am not trying to excuse my actions. It was wrong of me to direct it at John.

This is not depression, it's BPD or intermittent explosive disorder. People with depression don't tend to express their anger towards others directly, and instead reflect their own anger at others towards themselves. But then again, what would I know? See a professional, please.

• @john said:
    Thank you: http://prntscr.com/8ul55d

Wow... this @jmckeag12 dude is fucking crazy...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • maybe change the title to "crazy dude rant"

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

OP owns or represents SnakeHost -> http://prntscr.com/8ul55d

So either snakehost.co or snakehost.net, but I'd say it's .co....

BTW OP is an ass.

• We're currently renting IP from GarrisonHost, they have been very good! The title made me worried, but after reading through, I see that GarrisonHost did very well handling this! I agree, the title of this thread needs to be changed!

Thanked by 3netomx lazyt pechspilz
  • 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

I'm failing to see the harassment in this. Seems like @john handled everything professionally. Kudos to him

Thanked by 2netomx ExpertVM
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@jmckeag12 said:

Depression? LoL nice try babe

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

Your depression sounds like you need to let loose a little. Just dim the lights, get some jergens lotion, favorite XXX flick and the good old white tubesock. You won't be depressed no more!

Thanked by 3netomx hostnoob NeoXiD
  • zedzed Member

OP entertaining as always, can't wait for the next one.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Hidden_Refuge said: @mikho

cloromorpho said: maybe change the title

godong said: I agree, the title of this thread needs to be changed!

@mikho, can the title be changed to something less harmful?

Thanked by 3XiNiX vimalware netomx
  • john said: @mikho, can the title be changed to something less harmful?

>
    While I completely support your side of the story, I also think people are entitled to express their opinion.... Therefore the post & title should remain unless the OP wishes to change it.

• sambling said: > While I completely support your side of the story, I also think people are entitled to express their opinion.... Therefore the post & title should remain unless the OP wishes to change it.

Yes but if someone just reads the first post.. it sounds very convincing ..

I'd at least add a [solved] or so

Thanked by 1Aga
  • Plenty of drama in the Royals/Jays game, and now plenty of drama on LET too. Life is good.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Well cursing the guy you rent /24 from is not good at all, your an ass @jmckeag12 just tone it down a bit.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

@john said:
    mikho, can the title be changed to something less harmful?

I second that.

I think this is very rare that a Host , that too for an IP space, goes far enough to contact his client by all possible means to solve a problem from originating from the client's end.. thats really gr8.

Its sad, that instead of appreciation John recieved abuses ... well, thats the beauty of LET.. free speech :(

Thanked by 1netomx
This discussion has been closed.