Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quadix is down? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quadix is down?

1235»

Comments

• @MarkTurner said:
    $40/month (paid month-to-month)

How much bw?

• @inthecloudblog - Same as QuadIX - 30TB.

• edited October 2015

Seems like I was talking to someone else through PM lol.
    I'm interested. No chance of more ram and less hdd?
    I have done 50tb with their cheap plan (37 and something and they said nothing)
    OT: you live in UK? When do you sleep

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited October 2015

inthecloudblog said: Seems like I was talking to someone else through PM lol.

Maybe that was my 'doppelganger' that has been going round enlisting people to act as his shill.

I'm interested. No chance of more ram and less hdd? I have done 50tb with their cheap plan (37 and something and they said nothing)

There will be a single offer (still unconfirmed) that will be the baseline, then from that you can add additional disks, etc.

OT: you live in UK? When do you sleep

Yes, UK. Night shift so I finish at 6.

• Tough life . I used to do some aix plus db2 for some bank that is the Fusion of us and UK. I did graveyard shifts oh man.
    Keep it up @MarkTurner

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • Sorry William, I don't know who sent that to you or if that was sent to you directly, but it's a lie. There's a nice line at the top indicating a previous reply to that PM.

• @MarkTurner said:
    $40/month (paid month-to-month)

Count me in

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • Damn out of stock already @MarkTurner - any plans on more at some stage

• AutoSnipe said: Damn out of stock already @MarkTurner - any plans on more at some stage

They sold fast, we have another 80 units. Waiting for Steve to come online to update stocks.