Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xfuse solutions dead pooled or not? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

xfuse solutions dead pooled or not?

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nekki said:

Of course, @Nekki. PM me and we'll go ahead.

• I have my doubts that its actually deadpooled!

@XFS_Duke @XFS_Nicole where are you?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@JoeMerit said:
    I have my doubts that its actually deadpooled!

XFS_Duke XFS_Nicole where are you?

When people talk about XFUSE deadpooling, I don't think they mean the brand >_>

Francisco

• Hello everyone. I've been gone for a bit due to complications with my latest surgery and a battle with a staph infection and then supposedly MRSA. supposedly I read the comments on here and some of you people should really get a life. I believe downtime on servers were like a day or so. Everything should be up and running and I'll check on tickets soon. As I said to others, my life is more important to me than someone's $2 VPS. So if you believe that's wrong of me then by all means, cancel your VPS accounts.

I'll post more when I'm in the clear, however at this point I'm still fighting. It isn't looking that bad at this time but you never know. And keep the bullshit to at minimum. I didn't disappear with anyone's money, fact is half the people didn't pay while I was gone. So, whatever people want to say is fine with me. I'm only replying to say that it isn't deadpooled, just moving extra slow.

Oh yea, GStanley, if I get anything in the mail, I'll be certain to contact the shipper and the local authorities and do my best to get you for something, you insignificant little prick.

• here we go :) another excuse.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Thanked by 2netomx Aga
  • Cpt_BenCpt_Ben Member
    edited October 2015

@XFS_Duke said:
    supposedly I read the comments on here and some of you people should really get a life.

Wow! Much professional! Such communication! Very Duke!

As I said to others, my life is more important to me than someone's $2 VPS.

Most people don't really care about the personal problems of providers. If you couldn't get anyone to bail in and help you out with running the businness then you clearly do not belong to this era. Just get a job in which you're not responsible for this many people because it's clear to me that you cannot cope with any sudden issues while others manage to find a way around it. I can see that your life is "more important to me than someone's $2 VPS" and I'd suggest you to act that way regarding your businness decisions.

So if you believe that's wrong of me then by all means, cancel your VPS accounts.

Many will do or have done so. I'm sure about that.

I'll post more when I'm in the clear

Please don't. Get a PR guy 'cose you clearly don't know how to do communications properly. Everything you say will we used against you.

And keep the bullshit to at minimum.

To achieve that please see my point above.

I didn't disappear with anyone's money,

Nope, you've disappeared with everyone's trust. It's not that hard to get to the conclusion that everyone had after your GVH and tdale fiasco.

fact is half the people didn't pay while I was gone.

That aint their fault. Don't expect anyone to pump money into a host that seems to have deadpooled and it's CEO is MIA.

So, whatever people want to say is fine with me.

I don't think you're prepared to the shitstorm that's coming towards you.

I'm only replying to say that it isn't deadpooled, just moving extra slow.

I'm sorry to say but it's a couple of weeks late.

Oh yea, GStanley, if I get anything in the mail, I'll be certain to contact the shipper and the local authorities and do my best to get you for something, you insignificant little prick.

Please refrain from making this site your personal war zone. The user's been banned and nobody cares about it anymore. If he does so then settle it like a gentleman and get it off from this forum please. It's only for your local police department and you.

So, my conclusions: nobody really cares what you had to do while you were gone. Many reputable providers here and out in the wild can manage to get over such things. If you run a one-man operation and can't get Mrs. Dale or someone else to help you out with your company then I'd suggest you to move to a different businness model where your clients do not need that much care. Or just be an employee because of your health issues.

Just my 2 cents.

• the good old one-man companies

Thanked by 3Aga ATHK netomx
  • So where do we send the donations this time or did you finally get insurance?

Thanked by 44n0nx Aga Droidzone k0nsl
  • @xfs_duke...thanz for coming back...I have created two tickets..I will bump them....I tested tthe server yesterday it was fine ..but will update you....

• LeeLee Veteran

Sorry to hear you are not keeping well and genuinely hope you recover asap.

I do have to say though that you should make a decision on hosting clients.

XFS_Duke said: As I said to others, my life is more important to me than someone's $2 VPS.

Totally agree with that statement from your point of view however a client should not have to suffer because you are, $2 or not a client pays you the sum asked for to provide a service and expects it, your personal life should not be affecting their service.

Thanked by 3sin Aga netomx
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

XFS_Duke said: s I said to others, my life is more important to me than someone's $2 VPS.

On the front page of Duke's site:

"XFuse Solutions believes in providing superior web hosting and services with superior customer support. You will get the best customer support on the planet! We will make sure you have the best web hosting experience ever!"

• @lee
    I totally agree with you

so I guess...thats answer my original question...Its not deadpooled....If any one wants to comment below be my guest...but I feel pity for the Hosting Provider.I wish him best of the health
    As for @xfs_duke...
    I don't know whether your surgery was serious one or not but a little heads up or posting or even telling some one over here that your support is going to be missing for a month or so would have been good...

But you are back...So I expect some increase in performance and support level,,,,

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @raindog308

Almost Every Hosting Provider write these sort of sentences,,,,its marketing dude....Does red bull really gives you wings? :-p

• LeeLee Veteran

noaman said: Almost Every Hosting Provider write these sort of sentences,,,,its marketing dude

Indeed, however if you don't deliver it then becomes false advertising. Can't have it both ways.

Thanked by 3raindog308 Aga netomx

noaman said: Almost Every Hosting Provider write these sort of sentences,,,,its marketing dude....Does red bull really gives you wings? :-p

Thanked by 2sin netomx
  • @lee
    You are right...

@GM2015
    Nice Comment....

Thanked by 1netomx
  • namhuynamhuy Member
    edited October 2015

XFS_Duke said: I've been gone for a bit due to complications with my latest surgery and a battle with a staph infection and then supposedly MRSA

proof please or it did not happened, btw whatever happened to you, it should not be an excuse as an provider !

Thanked by 2Aga Droidzone
  • vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited October 2015

@XFS_Duke try homeopathic treatment or acupuncture. If you are not allergic to bee, use the propolis extract to heal the infection and if you have any tumor or hypertension look for "Mahkota Dewa (Phaleria macrocarpa)" extract. \

Oh, one more thing, soursop (graviola) leaves are also good for immunity system and to prevent infection.

• XFS_Duke said: my latest surgery

What for?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

namhuy said: proof please or it did not happened

What kind of proof you want him to show you? A picture of his ass? Actually that would be funny as hell. Do you have proof that you don't like sucking dick? So get the picture and take it for what it is worth. Either believe or don't.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AgaAga Member

PieNotEvenEaten said: Do you have proof that you don't like sucking dick?

Your logic is flawed on some pretty obvious ways.

First, @namhuy didn't make any claims about his dick sucking preferences. With is a good thing since this thread is not about sucking dicks.

Second, I believe his point was that his bullshit detector was for some reason ringing. And I can understand why.

It's not like some random dude made some random claim on The Cest Pit just for the sake of it. It was an provider being silent for 20+ days (considering that OP was telling the true when he started this thread).

Ok I get that it's a helath issue, and he has being busy doing medical stuff because of his medical reasons, but it's at least a bit of stretch to say that in more than three weeks got passed before he finds five free minutes to come and say somenthing.

When he does, it's with an really bad attitude. By the way, there are some provider that get a really hard time here for a lot less than his behavior.

I'm not talking specifically about you, however sometimes it's really looks like some providers get an special defense here.

Maybe it's really true that he had surgery and was unable to come here and say anything. It could be that he was really busy and could not do that, and that he had nobody in the whole world that could have written something here.

I'm pretty sure that if this was the first time something like that happened there would be a lot less noise about it.

Same way I know that if other providers go as little as a week silient they will be fiercely crushed by some of the same people that are being so understanding.

Yeah, I'm new here and I don't personally know @XFS_Duke, and I'm sure he's a great guy and a lot of people that give him a chance likes him. Despite that, @XFS_Duke is apparently working really hard to repeat in an almost compulsory manner pratically the same mistakes.

The real difference is that he's scalating quite fast, and IMHO people that keep defending his behavior just because his a great guy are enabling him. This is not good for anyone.

Nobody here can force him to proof anything, but it's not unreasonable to think that by now people would need a little more than just some words to believe in his statements.

If he really wasn't willing to open his life public, why would he open that door in the first place?

He could just have said "Sorry, I messed up. Things should be working now and I'll try hard to be here."

Of course people would still go after him, but at least he would not have open his personal issues that are ok to be said when it helps him, but wrong when people say "proof or quit the BS".

I would like to reiterate that I don't know this provider, and I'm sure he can be a great guy. I'm also really open to the fact that all he say may as well be truth, despite that it doesn't justify any of the things that happend.

Just because is low end doesn't mean 'f**k it, I will do only when I want if I want'. It's not like he's doing a favor to anyone. He's being paid to provide a service, and should provide the server not just collect the money.

To be quite frank about this, nobody is so busy that is not able to just send that 206 words message before. I would bet that a lot of people here would believe more in his statments if they were sent earlier.

Thanked by 2gsrdgrdghd 4n0nx
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Aga said: Your logic is flawed on some pretty obvious ways.

My logic is not flawed and just to prove my point that the owner does not owe anyone a explanation execpt God, Family and his customers. To down play what he said what ever is wrong with him is just ignorant and stupid. Unless you're in his shoes (dukes) then we don't have a clue. I would have a bad attitude if someone was going to send my wife or dear loved ones a box full of huge dildos in the mail. Things could have been handled a lot better. If the guy is sick or on his death dead kinda hard to get a computer and type when you are not feeling well. My point being if people show more compassion and understanding the world would be a better place. END of RANT

• Aga said: First, @namhuy didn't make any claims about his dick sucking preferences. With is a good thing since this thread is not about sucking dicks.

lol, I didn't read this thread just opened it up and this was the first thing I saw.

what the fuck has happened to LET...

Thanked by 3netomx raindog308 4n0nx
  • AgaAga Member
    edited October 2015

PieNotEvenEaten said: My logic is not flawed and just to prove my point that the owner does not owe anyone a explanation execpt God, Family and his customers.

And implying that other user has to proof something he didn't claim to begin with proves exactly what?

You're comparing apple and oranges and arriving to the conclusion that they are all bananas.

In this thread there are some of his customers, and he still let them without a word for more than 20 days. OP only started the thread after 8 days of silence.

PieNotEvenEaten said: To down play what he said what ever is wrong with him is just ignorant and stupid.

I would normally agree with you on that, but there's some sort of history here. @XFS_Duke is either jinxed or making up excuses for his own faults.

PieNotEvenEaten said: Unless you're in his shoes (dukes) then we don't have a clue.

Again i would normally agree with you on that matter, but it's not like first time something bad happens to him and he handle so poorly.

PieNotEvenEaten said: I would have a bad attitude if someone was going to send my wife or dear loved ones a box full of huge dildos in the mail. Things could have been handled a lot better. If the guy is sick or on his death dead kinda hard to get a computer and type when you are not feeling well.

I'm not sure if you realize that I didn't even mention GStanley behavior on my last post, and I didn't for two reason.

• It's not relevant.
    • It's no excuse.

Why it's not relevant? Because what he (GStanley) did was clearly wrong, but he did it AFTER Duke was already MIA. Even though it's wrong doesn't justify anything, and the bad attitude was all over @XFS_Duke post, not only when he was talking to the already banned GStanley.

PieNotEvenEaten said: My point being if people show more compassion and understanding the world would be a better place

My point is exactly the same, the difference is the side we are one. Doesn't matter how hard he life's get, how unhealthy he is, neither how 'toxic' the runaway clients he got were.

Actually I don't understand how a business accepting runaway customers, and then providing a shit service and throw them for the first random abutre that passes by make this some sort of good endavor and the doer worth of canonization.

I would really be impressed by if he was really willing to help, would not expect he take loss to keep helping but would be more impressed if he had done.

But the paper trail that you can find in this (and others) forum, just show some immature thinking, a lot of things that were percieved as good intentions, some poor executed ideas, and a lot of attitude.

I said once, and I'll say it again, if he didn't want people crossing that door he shouldn't have opened. He came here and said what he wanted, the way he wanted. You can't expect everyone will just take his word for it.

The point is not that people don't show compassion or understanding, old threads in this very same forum are prove that @XFS_Duke received both of those things more than once here. But the way he act/respond is getting worse, and worse as time goes by.

PieNotEvenEaten said: Unless you're in his shoes (dukes) then we don't have a clue.

I don't need to be in anyone shoes to know that 25 days is at least 24 days more the time need to find someone that could pass along a message to somebody else that could have delivered here. Unless he spended 24 days in a coma, then I would pretty much understand.

I would still argue that's at least bad planning, but I could understand more.

In case you are still unable to understand, my point is that's not a way to run a business.
    At the same time, his clients has some sort of fault to keep doing business with him and not see that coming, and the others that will probably come.

A provider that are becoming so arrogant that are openly expressing he doesn't care about the product he offers his clients instead of apologizing when he has failed will probably not care for anything we write here.

IMHO if his last customers keep the service with him after the way has handling issues the last couple of months in someway deserves this kind of provider. Afterall there are a bunch of good provider with similar products here.

[edit: fixed some typos]

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @Aga you're taking it so serious. Leave it be.

• wow!!!!
    ceasefire @aga

and people...no vulgar discussions plz ...at least not over here :-(

• erkin said: you're taking it so serious. Leave it be.

A business owner leaving to have surgery performed without backup plan for the customers? I think it's good that Aga criticizes that and PNEE who creates arguments (whoo double meaning) out of thin air.

Thanked by 2Aga k0nsl
  • @4n0nx

Possible Meanings of PNEE PNEE psychogenic non-epileptic events PNEE Practical Nurse Entrance Exam PNEE Pueblo Nuevo Endurance Event