Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xfuse solutions dead pooled or not? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

xfuse solutions dead pooled or not?

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited October 2015

@noarman i don't think saying that is a good idea, even if it's just a joke and you don't actually intend to do it. DDoSing someone is a criminal offense.

• In my country ...I dont think there is any LAW against it

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited October 2015

All I can say is run, and don't look back. And don't blink. Blink and you're dead.

• noaman said: Lets DDOS xfuse :-p...That might wake him up from his sleep

Don't be a helmet.

noaman said: In my country ...I dont think there is any LAW against it

Oh ok then, if it's not illegal to be a muppet then it's fine, right?

Thanked by 1Cpt_Ben
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@noaman said:
    In my country ...I dont think there is any LAW against it

Here it will get you a ban, so let me know if you are serious or if that was just a very bad joke ....

• @mikho

Bro ....why you get angery....a :-p emoticon at the end of my comment already suggested it was a joke ..:-(

Why so serious?

• LeeLee Veteran

Nekki said: Oh ok then, if it's not illegal to be a muppet then it's fine, right?

Well in some back water countries it is perfectly acceptable to be a Muppet, USA for example.

• Lee said: Well in some back water countries it is perfectly acceptable to be a Muppet, USA for example.

Fozzy Bear would be proud of that joke.

Thanked by 3Lee netomx Infinity
  • GStanleyGStanley Member
    edited October 2015

Lee said: Well in some back water countries it is perfectly acceptable to be a Muppet, USA for example.

Good call, I forgot to watch the pilot. Heard good things.

Something tells me ex-GVH worker George of Ethernet Servers is the new protege of Ernie and CC favorite house brand next to GVH. Ernie murdering it at sales, expect when he tries to sell email channels service due to blacklisted IPs.

Not going to be lying either, George is doing it well so far. Duke didn't seem to work out with the shitsh-GVH customers.

So he fades back into the abyss, no more grooming by CC. Back to daily grind.

The struggle is true for all, unless you are CC house brand. Then struggle is 50%+ off servers with flexible payment terms probably.

If I am all tin-foil and vodka excuse me, just woke up at almost afternoon here and long Sunday with friends.

• I keep watching gofundme.com waiting for Duke and family to show up but nothing so far.

• @GStanley i don't think there will be a next GVH version, now that ARIN is out of IPs and the IP hoarding game has ended.

• GStanleyGStanley Member
    edited October 2015

rds100 said: @GStanley i don't think there will be a next GVH version, now that ARIN is out of IPs and the IP hoarding game has ended.

No, I agree. We saw how that manifested with XFuseTacVPSHo-Stress Solutions.

I am guessing close house brands. EthernetServers just likely has amazing deals and reductions akin to HVH reductions, and seems to be handling it well.

Duke given reign to do such too with CC assistance, but things fell apart. But then again he was given a 'loaded deck' as you'd say, so he can't be blamed for that.

Hope George maintains current service quality, tickling my too good to be true button in the brain. Or maybe that's pounding headache.

Змінити: граматика

• @GStanley said:

Interesting you talk about George from ES so much - seems irrelevant here.

Thanked by 1GStanley
  • PremiumN said: Interesting you talk about George from ES so much - seems irrelevant here.

Sorry. Veering it off topic. I only started to notice EthernetServers become popular after XFuse stopped, probably coincidence.

Duke is likely on a cruise with TDale and @GoodHosting laughing with our dollars upon dollars of cash.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@rds100 said:
    GStanley i don't think there will be a next GVH version, now that ARIN is out of IPs and the IP hoarding game has ended.

I wouldn't be so sure. He's probably off in some IP.... lab of sorts working on his mailer customers. He loved hosting spammers back in the day since he'd supposedly request dirty/listed space from CC and give them that.

Francisco

Thanked by 1GStanley
  • Unfortunately, Duke and I are not cruising around. That would be pretty neat though huh.

• @tdale...do you have any idea where he is?

• @noaman No i do not. He skyped me a few weeks ago. Maybe he is having his operation or something. I used to have his cell number but i never google contact saved the number and got a new phone.

• Francisco said: I wouldn't be so sure. He's probably off in some IP.... lab of sorts working on his mailer customers. He loved hosting spammers back in the day since he'd supposedly request dirty/listed space from CC and give them that.

Yup. They have a ton to work with. That mail IP cash is good.

Bonus points if you saw the proxy RADB route for a HGC tech, which shows us the announcement to :

route:      23.229.85.0/24
    descr:      Proxy-registered route object
    origin:     AS56275
    notify:     [email protected]
    mnt-by:     MAINT-HGC-INTL
    changed:    [email protected] 20130913
    source:     RADB

Not too weird, until we look at AS56275, and connect it with PureSend Inc, the owner of the original /24 IP range and probable IP hijacking.

Wonder if Sam over at MCD US Corporate knows a /22 of theirs is being announced by AS56275 by a proxy-registed route object from a Hong Kong network operator at HGC, connected with a NY based email marketing company.

Oh, plus HGC is an uplink of AS56275. No worries of pesky route-filters when you have someone on the inside. Or maybe McDonalds is just announcing their network there.

Interesting they announced the /22 of the /24 assigned, giving them some of Ronald's space. Some 'fat-finger' deniability, but when matched with MailSending company, obvious. Plus why bother with the HGC announcement?

Rviews and BGP.he.net can get a lot of fun sometimes.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@noaman said:
    mikho

Bro ....why you get angery....a :-p emoticon at the end of my comment already suggested it was a joke ..:-(

@noaman said:
    Why so serious?

• @mikho...
    Hahahahahah

• Ahem...Ahem!!!!...

Where the hell is he?
    @xfuse

• 0xdragon said: Blink and you're dead.

That's what he said

• @4n0nx said:

;-)

Nice one.

On a side note, my service has been down for two days (dedicated). No response from Duke, and he's "invisible" on Skype. Probably done a runner. Refund me @xfs_Duke.

TO ANYONE WITH A SERVICE. BACK UP AND MIGRATE NOW.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • LeeLee Veteran

People who live in glass houses and all that..

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2015

@noaman said:
    xfs_duke

?

Inb4 da woman appearing:

@XFS_Nicole said: Now go take your dildo and stick it up your ass.

• LeeLee Veteran

Amitz said: Now go take your dildo and stick it up your ass.

Don't knock it until you try it.

• wychwych Member
    edited October 2015

@0xdragon said:
    TO ANYONE WITH A SERVICE. BACK UP AND MIGRATE NOW.

Go over his head and get your box turned back on?

• Lee said:

Don't knock it until you try it.

Flashback to the holiday of '98....

• 1898?