Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xfuse solutions dead pooled or not? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

xfuse solutions dead pooled or not?

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2015

@lazyt said:
    1898?

1998 - Lee's disappointing holiday in Thailand.
    Also known as "The 98 Ladyboy Doldrums" or "Summer of Vagina".

• JoeMerit said: maybe he's hanging out with tdale and goodhosting ?

Yep, their own verison of hostingcon

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • MunMun Member

Talk about toxic assets. (GVH)

• AgaAga Member

Mun said: Talk about toxic assets. (GVH)

I'm not sure this is the right way to see things, it's almost sound like the company is some kind of victim in this whole situation.

The way I see it, doesn't matter. If they were not up to the task of handling those 'assets' in the long run they shouldn't have taken in the first place.

• @GStanley said:

But Geoge @Ethernet doesn't use ColoCrossing anymore unless you ordered when they first started. I think that they're on QuadraNet now according to my new server with them.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Maybe the Duchess of Dildo will be along soon to update.

Until then, if you need a Duke fix, you can always watch his video.

• I got address from public records yesterday. because this shit scam me out of renewal and paypal denied and GVH servers are down.

So I am sending mrs. duke some dildos to fill her properly, I guess because Duke is gone.

enjoy, i hope it was worth my gvh renewal pennies you potato broker, you will be getting gstanley's dildo of the month club from adam and eve, it's cheap to your country (typical yanks)

• @raindog308 said:
    Until then, if you need a Duke fix, you can always watch his video.

Made my OPO crash haha

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@GStanley said:
    I got address from public records yesterday. because this shit scam me out of renewal and paypal denied and GVH servers are down.

So I am sending mrs. duke some dildos to fill her properly, I guess because Duke is gone.

enjoy, i hope it was worth my gvh renewal pennies you potato broker, you will be getting gstanley's dildo of the month club from adam and eve, it's cheap to your country (typical yanks)

If that is true I think you won the internet today.

Thanked by 1GStanley
  • AnthonySmith said: If that is true I think you won the internet today.

Very true. Zip 70584.

That all I will say, no one is actually getting his 'dox's. I do not believe in that crap.

But neither do I believe about scamming me my money. The clerk believed my forum friend was from collection agency. They not too smart in Louisiana or the US, it took friend on forum 10 minutes and $5 via BTC.

AdamAndEve.com. I am sending one for each of the VPS servers that I was scammed out after renewal payment. So you have 7 months of dildos coming @MrsDuke.

I sure hope the packaging are discreet. They say it is at checkout.

I will include some lube so you can shove up husbands ass for taking my money, OK. These theives will be back by 2nd dildo.

• LeeLee Veteran

You need help for that anger.

Thanked by 3GStanley netomx KamA
  • GStanleyGStanley Member
    edited October 2015

Lee said: You need help for that anger.

Getting it in form of 7 dildos sent to scammer Duke. Then my soul is set free

EDIT: I am to be kidding no one, I still hate everyone. But I will feel much better when those potato brokers come back to face me because of jet back double headed dildo that vibrate with matching cockring, OK?

• GStanley said: I got address from public records yesterday. because this shit scam me out of renewal and paypal denied and GVH servers are down.

Holy crap.

As much as a laughed when I first read it, to me this feels like crossing a line.

Thanked by 3Amitz NeoXiD netomx
  • Nekki said: As much as a laughed when I first read it, to me this feels like crossing a line.

I felt same about TacVPS when my servers formatted, then they did not boot, then I got sold to another company, then that company dissapear. everyone point to another for my refund, but I pay Duke, he say go to Hostress It is bullshit!

if that is not crossing a line, and some joking about discreetly boxed dildo is worse, I am not right for this world. maybe I just send 1 or 2? 1 on the way already.

• Nekki said: As much as a laughed when I first read it, to me this feels like crossing a line.

Its the funniest thing I have read all week, I ended up with coffee coming out my nose!

• Taking recourse against the business is one thing, sending gifts of a sexual nature to the home address of the business owner's wife where there may be children and other family members present is potentially impacting people who have nothing to do with this.

Thanked by 3jvnadr Amitz NeoXiD
  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited October 2015

I wonder why would you ever buy anything from such people in the first place?

There's ton of complaints about Colocrossing, ex-GVH up to v69, taco vps or what and DOS-Di-Stressed.net.

Thomas Dale and wtfDuke all gone.

• LeeLee Veteran

GM2015 said: I wonder why would you ever buy anything from such people in the first place?

This, notice how complaints are about services stemming back to GVH, people actually think they deserved better....

• I thought America was land of free, home of brave - but it seems it's where pussies go to relax? you do not take crap from scammers.

We all know there is no real business. Sure, I could sue Duke, but he's not worth my time, and I don't want go get ownership of his double-wide trailer over dollars spent on GVH.

His wife make allusion to knowing of dildo, and suggested we fuck ourselves, so I told them to in the gift note, just went one step further and included the dildo to do such.

Now I am the wrong here? No. Enjoy your dildos mrs duke. AdamandEve said it was 100% discreet packages. If she get caught flicking her bean with it, it is her fault, ok ? I only send it.

• Can't wait for that woman's "GStanley's a Scammer Thread - He Sent the Wrong Sized Dildos and Refuses to Send Ones of Correct Size" complaint thread on lowendtalk.com.

GStanley said: I thought America was land of free, home of brave - but it seems it's where pussies go to relax? you do not take crap from scammers.

We all know there is no real business. Sure, I could sue Duke, but he's not worth my time, and I don't want go get ownership of his double-wide trailer over dollars spent on GVH.

His wife make allusion to knowing of dildo, and suggested we fuck ourselves, so I told them to in the gift note, just went one step further and included the dildo to do such.

Now I am the wrong here? No. Enjoy your dildos mrs duke. AdamandEve said it was 100% discreet packages. If she get caught flicking her bean with it, it is her fault, ok ? I only send it.

Thanked by 2GStanley netomx
  • @GStanley if you're prepared to share, how much money did you lose to prompt this level of response?

• @Nekki said:
    GStanley if you're prepared to share, how much money did you lose to prompt this level of response?

If it helps, less than I spent on Realistic 9" Big Boy with balls that she will be getting next week.

It's of the principal and their "audiacities" - if that translated well.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

If I scam someone can you send me a box of dildos please? Pwetty please? :-)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Infinity said:

No problem. I tried to afford Mr. Marcuses 9 incher, but not enough dong in my account (ironic right?)

So I got her just the best seller. If you scam me, I will afford you Mr. marcus.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @Infinity said:

Be careful what you wish for...

Thanked by 3Infinity Falzo netomx
  • adxnadxn Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

How to earn extra money for dummies: 'ask for donations'

Thanked by 2ATHK netomx
  • adxn said: How to earn extra money for dummies: 'ask for donations'

Don't get on that train again. Duke never asked for anything, it was someone on this forum who suggested donations after his accident.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Nekki said:
    Don't get on that train again. Duke never asked for anything, it was someone on this forum who suggested donations after his accident.

It's a bit convenient though, in that donation post most people worshiped Duke. Now look at what he's done.

He got slammed when taking on GVH, before that he seemed like a nice bloke. I just don't get the disappearing act.

• @Nekki said:
    As much as a laughed when I first read it, to me this feels like crossing a line.

Well, that's what lines are for. Ask Obama about it ;)

• @GStanley said:
    I am sending one for each of the VPS servers that I was scammed out after renewal payment.

Well, obviously @GStanley is deeply religious. He believes in bearing gifts and helps Santa in his work :D