Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Review of IgniteServers - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Review of IgniteServers

Comments

• Care to elaborate on the bad i/o then?

• @tr1cky said:
    Care to elaborate on the bad i/o then?

Smaller containers == more containers thrashing the i/o.

Thanked by 2Lee lazyt
  • LeeLee Veteran

mikeyur said: Smaller containers == more containers thrashing the i/o.

And a ton of free clients on your nodes thrash more than most.

• @Lee said:
    Oh, random shots fired. Don't forget to tag the target MCHPhil

Haters will hate :) No problem. I'm doing fine.

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited October 2015

@tr1cky said:
    Care to elaborate on the bad i/o then?

What node are you on?

IronDragon, IronSteel, IronIde or IronTally ?

• @IgniteServers said:

WTF?

Thanked by 1WHT
  • @IgniteServers said:

IronSteel

• @Nekki said:

How are you calling yours?

• @Hidden_Refuge said:
    How are you calling yours?

Fisted Squirell, Bastard Ham, Michael Dorn, Jeffrey Tambor.

• You would have to be an idiot to buy from igniteservers instead of from OVH directly.

https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-ssd.xml

Or go with moosevz. Their owner is not a **** who changes text and then claims he didn't.

edited October 2015

@4n0nx That's basically like saying you would be an idiot buying from any provider in Canada besides OVH. Also why so mad why do I have to be a **** you don't know me?

edited October 2015
    Thanked by 1zemigpt
  • 4n0nx said: You would have to be an idiot to buy from igniteservers instead of from OVH directly.

Too expensive.

4n0nx said: Or go with moosevz. Their owner is not a **** who changes text and then claims he didn't.

Too expensive, no DDoS protection.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited October 2015

IgniteServers said: That's basically like saying you would be an idiot buying from any provider in Canada besides OVH. Also why so mad why do I have to be a **** you don't know me?

No that's like saying you would be an idiot for buying from IgniteServers reselling ANYTHING ELSE than just buying from the provider that is being resold directly.

Anyone who changes text and then for no reason refuses to just say it is a ****.

• LeeLee Veteran

4n0nx said: You would have to be an idiot to buy from igniteservers instead of from OVH directly.

People are not really buying though are they, it's token amounts being charged that will never cover the cost.

• tr1cky said: Too expensive.

tr1cky said: Too expensive, no DDoS protection.

They resell OVH location...

They both cost less...

• @Nekki said:
    Fisted Squirell, Bastard Ham, Michael Dorn, Jeffrey Tambor.

Really nice creative names.

edited October 2015

@4n0nx your making it as its some sort of problem to resell from OVH or something, dude get over yourself man. I see if I was lying about co-lo my own servers or something but obviously people who buy my servers know I resell from OVH all of my servers are with OVH I don't see a problem with that, in the near future I will be co-lo with colocrossing though.

• IgniteServers said: I see if I was lying about co-lo my own servers or something but obviously people who buy my servers know I resell from OVH all of my servers are with OVH I don't see a problem with that.

Do you colo or rent?

• IgniteServers said: @4n0nx your making it as its some sort of problem to resell from OVH or something, dude get over yourself man. I see if I was lying about co-lo my own servers or something but obviously people who buy my servers know I resell from OVH all of my servers are with OVH I don't see a problem with that.

I am saying no need to put up with your special personality. The other provider I named resells OVH location as well and they aren't ****s.

edited October 2015

@wych said:
    Do you colo or rent?

I currently rent I have 4 servers with OVH right now 2 of them are paid up yearly until 8-20-2016 and 2 are on a monthly paying basis.

I am however looking for good places to co-lo so far I have seen colocrossing and quadranet LA.

@4n0nx said:
    I am saying no need to put up with your special personality. The other provider I named resells OVH location as well and they aren't ****s.

I don't like to be rude dude but screw you I wish their was just an ignore button to ignore all your useless post.

• IgniteServers said: I don't like to be rude dude but screw you I wish their was just an ignore button to ignore all your useless post.

Yes, screw me for you being such a weirdo.

I found the ignore button:

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

People, behave or I'll send in Nekkis mom.

Thanked by 1wych
  • Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • ploop?

• Sigh...

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Sigh...

A redacted image without any identifier is a useless way to prove a point. So you have an image that shows sponsorship related tickets... How do I even know who the provider is?

• 4x servers from soyoustart makes 4x16 free ips and 4x16gb ram. ~60 out of 64 costumers.. Not oversold at all ha ha. :-))

edited October 2015

@Falzo said:
    4x servers from soyoustart makes 4x16 free ips and 4x16gb ram. ~60 out of 64 costumers.. Not oversold at all ha ha. :-))

Jesus man did you read the thread? My server are not from soyoustart for starters neither do any of them hold low ram of 16GB, I wont even comment further ill leave you with that. Just maybe you'll read the thread a bit further before making yourself look like a complete idiot.

• I don't exactly want to expose client details, especially when I don't have permission to do so. I have a small company myself, but posting it on LET is not exactly the best choice in my eyes.