Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndTalk vs WebHostingTalk - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndTalk vs WebHostingTalk

124»

Comments

• Let for sure. Wht lacks any real content nowadays

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited October 2015

Webhostingtalk is like IOS where as LET is like Android

@Ash said:

WHT is full of power hungry staff. WHT ban random members and accuse them of being other people. I'm banned for Life. but the amount of Account(s) that WHT claim I own when I don't. It is rather silly. fact that they are constantly banning members when they could be legitimate LOL

I used to think WHT was the only way to survive in the Hosting Industry. given the traffic that the site gets. How ever most of the customers from WHT are either spammers or abusive customers. I think the last time I had a shell account on WHT all I got was 95% fraud orders and 5% legitimate orders. Anyway my Life goes on.

What about refunding me also for all the Premium Membership i have bought and have been unable to use because you keep finding my shell brands. but I have truly given up on that now. I cannot be bothered anymore.

NoneedforWHT

Thanked by 1Maestro
  • @HBAndrei said:
    ... (if it's truly the WHT Ash) ...

I'm just going to confirm that it is Ash posting.

Bye

• LeeLee Veteran

payable said: I'm just going to confirm that it is Ash posting.

Bye

And why should we trust a one post wonder?

• Lee said: Everyone agrees with me at least once in their life.

I agree with that statement. :)

Thanked by 1Lee
  • @OnraHost said:
    Maybe cause they see how idiotic of a thread this is??? It's like going to Redmond and asking MS vs Apple....

That was a joke ;-)

Thanked by 1WHT