Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for some sweet little 32/64MB RAM love - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for some sweet little 32/64MB RAM love

13»

Comments

• Traffic said: Whatever you say, that doesn't sound completely... good.

We know what we're talking about, that's all that matters.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited October 2015

Nekki said: We know what we're talking about, that's all that matters.

So he buried the hatchet and then offered you a great deal on a VPS? Gal, I think you're selling yourself way too cheap.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Thanks for all the offers guys....and I'm truly humbled by some of the things I've been offered, you're all far too kind :-)

I think I'm maxed out in terms of offers for the US now; if anyone has any offers for Europe, I'm all ears.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited October 2015

http://vds6.net/ - ask them, they'll probably lower the RAM for free...

They have a few IPv6 only plans, if that's enough for you. They're quite cheap.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    Thanks for all the offers guys....and I'm truly humbled by some of the things I've been offered, you're all far too kind :-)

I think I'm maxed out in terms of offers for the US now; if anyone has any offers for Europe, I'm all ears.

How about a lowendtacovps? :p

• @Nekki +1 for Onra.

• @Nekki said:
    Thanks for all the offers guys....and I'm truly humbled by some of the things I've been offered, you're all far too kind :-)

I can do the same spec in Roubaix, Paris or Varna but with double the disk space on HDD for £15/year.

• @netomx said:
    How about a lowendtacovps? :p

As you know, I fucking love tacos.

@wych said:
    I can do the same spec in Roubaix, Paris or Varna but with double the disk space on HDD for £15/year.

I've already got an offer from Bulgaria, might take you up on one of the France locations though.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • If you don't care about dedicated IP & can do test on NAT then you can get 6 of 64MB RAM NAT VPS @ NanoVZ (I haven't used them though).

• @OnraHost said:
    Nekki While I really don't like your approach to some issues in the past... I'll still make an offer just because I do everyone who posts lowend specs like this, and because I literally have a E3 with like 128MB left on it and only 4GB disk.

Xen
    64MB RAM
    3GB SSD

Price $1/year - renewable for life.

If it's available then I would love to have same too. Would be a nice box to put my bash scripts & wget those from this box.

• fkjfkj Member

@OnraHost said:
    Nekki While I really don't like your approach to some issues in the past... I'll still make an offer just because I do everyone who posts lowend specs like this, and because I literally have a E3 with like 128MB left on it and only 4GB disk.

Xen
    64MB RAM
    3GB SSD

Price $1/year - renewable for life.

Wow! Is this for real? I would also love to have one!

• @fkj said:
    Wow! Is this for real? I would also love to have one!

He'll need an extra E5 if he posts a cart link with these :D

Thanked by 2Traffic Junkless
  • deadbeef said: He'll need an extra E5 if he posts a cart link with these :D

I think this place would go into meltdown if some of the offers I've had privately were made public.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited October 2015

deadbeef said: He'll need an extra E5 if he posts a cart link with these :D

Nekki said: I think this place would go into meltdown if some of the offers I've had privately were made public.

Image Source

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • https://nexhost.net/clients/cart.php?gid=11 64MB RAM, I'm sure you can get stock if you PM @nexmark.

• @OnraHost me want 64mb for 1$/year. :D

• @utama said:
    OnraHost me want 64mb for 1$/year. :D

Yeah, me too.