Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for some sweet little 32/64MB RAM love
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for some sweet little 32/64MB RAM love

Looking for some 32MB-64MB boxes, bandwidth, CPU don't matter, 2-3GB disk is plenty.

I know Secure Dragon and MCH do these, looking for other ideas/suggestions. Also, if any providers have a spare bit of capacity on a node and want to make me a custom offer, feel free, so long as you've been in business for at least one year.

Definitely nothing about 64MB Ram please.

Comments

• Berry.pw?

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited October 2015

IgniteServers has 32 and 64MB boxes. 32MB for $3.39 USD/year

Thanked by 1Sm0ky
  • budi1413 said: Berry.pw?

Out of stock.

Traffic said: IgniteServers has 32 and 64MB boxes.

Don't trust their rep on here, bit of a spammer.

Thanked by 1Peroni
  • wychwych Member
    edited October 2015

£10/year, Lenoir, NC, 64mb RAM, 64mb SWAP, 3gb SSD, 1 Core, say 250gb BW @ 1Gbit? 1 IPv4 & /64 IPv6.

If this is for the wordpress experiement from the other post I don't mind giving you one to do a write up with.

• @wych said:
    £10/year, Lenoir, NC, 64mb RAM, 64mb SWAP, 3gb SSD, 1 Core, say 250gb BW @ 1Gbit?

If this is for the wordpress experiement from the other post I don't mind giving you one to do a write up with.

I actually offered this to Nekki too. He's got a little project going on he wants to try on 64MB ram vps's.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • wych said: £10/year, Lenoir, NC, 64mb RAM, 64mb SWAP, 3gb SSD, 1 Core, say 250gb BW @ 1Gbit?

I'd like to see what other offers there are, but seems reasonable, is this through i-83?

wych said: If this is for the wordpress experiement from the other post I don't mind giving you one to do a write up with.

It's along those lines, but potentially something else and potentially nothing at all depending on time constraints, so I'd need it long term and wouldn't wish to abuse your hospitatility.

• wychwych Member
    edited October 2015

@Nekki said:
    I'd like to see what other offers there are, but seems reasonable, is this through i-83?

QuadHost Ltd., however I can do something NAT based if you want? I also forgot a /64 block of IPv6 too.

Nekki said: It's along those lines, but potentially something else and potentially nothing at all depending on time constraints, so I'd need it long term and wouldn't wish to abuse your hospitatility.

No worries.

• dirtcheap.ninja

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited October 2015

hostnoob said: dirtcheap.ninja

Cheers - I swear I looked at the site earlier and RAM was a lot higher.

Edit: the 64MB plans are all out of stock.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@Nekki, we will make room for you :)

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

I can do it via MooseVZ. PM me if interested

• @Nekki I can give you some room on one of my boxes if you want a 64MB VM (VZ or KVM) for awhile to test stuff. Seattle & LA (E3, SSD) or Atlanta (E5450, HDD) - let me know.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Just putting in my 0.02 cents in, I've been a very satisfied user of dirtcheap.ninja, they've got really helpful and friendly support, and you won't find the same quality anywhere else at the prices they offer.

Thanked by 3netomx Brad MikePT
  • mikeyur said: I can give you some room on one of my boxes if you want a 64MB VM (VZ or KVM) for awhile to test stuff. Seattle & LA (E3, SSD) or Atlanta (E5450, HDD) - let me know.

Thank you for the offer, but as I've said to everyone else who's kindly offered me free space on their servers - with my schedule, I may do this tomorrow, I may do it in 6 months time, I just don't know, and for that reason I don't want to waste anyone's time or resources. I will potentially want to retain these boxes longer term too, depending on how things go.

• @Nekki said:
    Thank you for the offer, but as I've said to everyone else who's kindly offered me free space on their servers - with my schedule, I may do this tomorrow, I may do it in 6 months time, I just don't know, and for that reason I don't want to waste anyone's time or resources. I will potentially want to retain these boxes longer term too, depending on how things go.

Fair enough. Offer stands if you ever need some space to test stuff.

As for providers in the 64MB range, @Maximum_VPS has a 64MB KVM yearly at $8.50 in LA & FL - and maybe @nexmark could do 64MB, he has posted a few 128MB yearlies at $3-5 and would probably bump down the specs at no additional cost ;)

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

Have a bit of space free so will offer up a few of these:

1 Core

256MB RAM

5GB SSD

250GB BW

1 IPv4

IPv6

Ability to take snapshots

HTML5 Console

$6 per year.

Order: Only a few in stock

• Awmusic12635 said: 256MB RAM

Read first, then reply...

Nekki said: Definitely nothing about 64MB Ram please.

Thanked by 2netomx Peroni
  • Awmusic12635 said: $6 per year.

I know it sounds a bit mental, but could you provision it for me with just 64MB?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

@jvnadr said:

I didn't post about 64MB. Though I guess it could have been a typo on his part

• Maximum_VPSMaximum_VPS Member
    edited October 2015

@mikeyur there is no love or lost, Neki is the last man or woman we would want as a client.

Thanked by 24n0nx netomx
  • Maximum_VPS said: there is no love or lost, Neki is the last man or woman we would want as a client. (miss spelled this name on purpose)

And there I was, ready to bury the hatchet :-/

Thanked by 1netomx
    edited October 2015

@Nekki What hatchet? The one you wish in our back?

Thanked by 14n0nx
    edited October 2015

The "Community Advisor" title is absurd as is the threat of your hatchet.

Thanked by 2OnraHost 4n0nx
  • Maximum_VPS said: @Nekki What hatchet? The one you wish on our back?

For the record, I recommended you in my last post here, but he insisted in negotiating a better offer... :)

Thanked by 1Maximum_VPS
  • Maximum_VPS said: The "Community Advisor" title is absurd as the threat of your hatchet.

I see you're still as batshit crazy as ever.

• @Traffic make sure that offer is in gold :P

Thanked by 2Traffic 4n0nx
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=146

LES NL has a 64mb plan now in case you missed it.

• @Nekki While I really don't like your approach to some issues in the past... I'll still make an offer just because I do everyone who posts lowend specs like this, and because I literally have a E3 with like 128MB left on it and only 4GB disk.

Xen
    64MB RAM
    3GB SSD

Price $1/year - renewable for life.

Thanked by 1Maximum_VPS