Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for some sweet little 32/64MB RAM love - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for some sweet little 32/64MB RAM love

Comments

• @AnthonySmith has a great offer @Nikki take it :>

• @Maximum_VPS said:
    there is no love or lost, Neki is the last man or woman we would want as a client.

I obviously stepped into something here, wasn't aware of the history between you two.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • OnraHost said: While I really don't like your approach to some issues in the past... I'll still make an offer just because I do everyone who posts lowend specs like this, and because I literally have a E3 with like 128MB left on it and only 4GB disk.

Xen 64MB RAM 3GB SSD

Price $1/year - renewable for life.

I'm forum Marmite, always have been, always will be. Where people often don't get me is that usually, it's not personal. I'm glad to see you're not one to let grudges get in the way of business, and I'd be delighted to accept your offer.

Thanked by 2netomx vRozenSch00n
  • AnthonySmith said: LES NL has a 64mb plan now in case you missed it.

I did miss it, I'll pop over and pick one up shortly.

• @OnraHost If you come up with any other batshit insane deals feel free to PM me :)

• @mikeyur i'm glad you have recognized the difference .. to you alone i owe my gratitude.

• Maximum_VPS said: i'm glad you have recognized the difference .. to you alone i owe my gratitude.

See, doesn't make a lick of sense, and this is a good day.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Maximum_VPS said:
    i'm glad you have recognized the difference .. to you alone i owe my gratitude.

Now I'm just completely lost... walking away now..

Thanked by 2Nekki Peroni
  • mikeyur said: Now I'm just completely lost...

Not the only one...

Thanked by 2Nekki Peroni
  • @mikeyur Welcome to LET :> "dont mind your master" :)

• I'm glad it's not just me...

• @Nekki said:
    And there I was, ready to bury the hatchet :-/

Does that saying have the same meaning as what it is here in the States?

• Pwner said: Does that saying have the same meaning as what it is here in the States?

Same kind of thing as 'let bygones be bygones'?

• @Nikki "I'm glad it's not just me..." no just your subjects :>

• @Nekki said:
    Same kind of thing as 'let bygones be bygones'?

Completely off, the saying "bury the hatchet" is a masquerade for "I'm going to stick my **** in her."

• Pwner said: Completely off, the saying "bury the hatchet" is a masquerade for "I'm going to stick my **** in her."

Really? I have never heard it used that way before.

• @Nekki said:
    Really? I have never heard it used that way before.

Maybe it's just a college thing, that's how a lot of people refer to it on my campus.

• @Pwner states? it's a death threat.

• Pwner said: Maybe it's just a college thing, that's how a lot of people refer to it on my campus.

I reckon so, I'm pretty sure I've heard the term used the way I use it in US TV/Movies....infact https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burying_the_hatchet

Thanked by 2Pwner Junkless
  • wychwych Member
    edited October 2015

LowEndLanguage ~ In the UK it means put the past behind us?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited October 2015

@OnraHost I've got good deals coming out of my earholes due to this thread and the generosity of many, so if you've only got one of those $1/year plans, please consider giving it to @mikeyur instead. If you've got 2, everyone's happy :-)

Thanked by 1sirmbhe
  • OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited October 2015

Bring the hatchet simply means putting something in the past behind you..or to "bury" it. An example you ask? Me and Nekki had a big disagreement in the past, but I "buried the hatchet" and offered him a great deal on a VPS.

...This is how people in North America use the term/expression at least.

@Nekki Just trying to be helpful on some unused space that will never get used. I'm a helpful and nice person if you get to know me ;) ... if anything it's bad business to offer that deal :p

I'll send a PM over your way.

@mikeyur PM me I'll find a space for you too since you're always recommending us and a current Onra client ;)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

This domain is blocked due to content filtering.

Thank god :P

• http://www.nanovz.com/
    I'm using Servers from Budgetvz.com which are from the same Guy/Company.
    I can absolutely recommend them. The Support is really friendly and helpful and their prices/performance is amazing!

Thanked by 2BlazeMuis AutoSnipe
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2015

@Maximum_VPS said:

Did you finally moved the Client Area away from one of your hostnodes?

"Oh wait my VPS is offline, lets create a ticket, NOPE"

• @OnraHost said:
    Nekki While I really don't like your approach to some issues in the past... I'll still make an offer just because I do everyone who posts lowend specs like this, and because I literally have a E3 with like 128MB left on it and only 4GB disk.

Xen
    64MB RAM
    3GB SSD

Price $1/year - renewable for life.

I'll take it :) pm if still available

• Bodies first, hatchets second.

OnraHost said: Me and Nekki had a big disagreement in the past, but I "buried the hatchet" and offered him a great deal on a VPS.

Thanked by 1OnraHost
  • OnraHost said: Bring the hatchet simply means putting something in the past behind you..or to "bury" it. An example you ask? Me and Nekki had a big disagreement in the past, but I "buried the hatchet" and offered him a great deal on a VPS.

Whatever you say, that doesn't sound completely... good.

Thanked by 1Maximum_VPS