Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Its people like this that ruin the LEB market. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Its people like this that ruin the LEB market.

124»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Spirit said: News. NordicVPS is completely down. Their nodes, vps management portal, their own site... completely vanished. Anyone surprised?

What about SJ?

• Their "sanjosevps" site is down too. Someone at WHT reported that his "Fremont node" is still up. He most likely mean San Jose node? Some other posted info from Hetzner that .de node is taken down because non payment however I doubt that Hetzner would reveal something like that so easily.

They didn't comment anything at twitter yet http://twitter.com/#!/nordicvps

Their twitter feels like those spam ones that you see that are made up of 95% RT's anyways. I'm not sure why they do that, it isn't like it makes their account look busier.

We'll sometimes go a day or three without saying anything on twitter, we still get people following us daily.

Francisco

• do do do another one bites the dust do do do another one bites the dust and another one and another one, another bites the dust ............ sorry was in my head had to get it out lmao

• I don't think so :) He will be back! It's nordicVPS... month... two... more? Nevermind - he will be back!

• Called it. -cough-

• @Spirit said: Nevermind - he will be back!

And will blame LE{B,T} again, now for NOT posting his offers.

• @breton said: And will blame LE{B,T} again, now for NOT posting his offers.

LOL! Probably n_n

• It is strange that at the same time all their nodes are down. My VPS is called Victoria, from Germany, 24 hours down.
    For me at the beginning NordicVPS was a very bad provider, but last months my VPS worked very well with almost no downtimes and with good perfomance.

• ¿Good news?, they have updated their twitter:
    "We are currently experiencing problems in Germany."
    At least they are still alive!

• They've been "alive" for all that time. At least by posting comments on the main site as well as questioning other providers experience and commitment. No one did get the irony on that I noticed.

• I have one of Nordic's origional $15 San Jose/Coresite machines and it is still up (three weeks left). Upload speeds have been terrible since they moved from HE in Fremont to Coresite (300k on a good day, 150k today).

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited November 2011

@drmike said: No one did get the irony on that I noticed.

Did you happen to miss the rest of this thread? Pretty much everyone here just took turns thrusting while he was bent over a chair.

• @breton 100% agreed

I wonder if he's going merge everything to SJ? Or if he's calling it quits?

Francisco

• @Aldryic lmao, a disturbing thought to say the least.