Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sponsors for VPS - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sponsors for VPS

13»

Comments

• @Microlinux Just wondering what do you think about freevps.us if you think so?

• @Hidden_Refuge said:
    Microlinux Just wondering what do you think about freevps.us if you think so?

I don't know, I've never visited it. Call that foreshadowing.

• Why do we need another freevps.us alternative? lol

• like if you have 2 vpses 1 from freevps.us( because freevps.us and post4vps both provide 1 vps per user) and other from 1 post4vps

• Ok,
    Now we have changed our URL from post4vps.tk to post4vps.com

• HMR said: huh, i have 3-4 vpses already for my personal use only, i just wants to help users who really wants a vps for there learning projects not for me at all ( all must be thinking that why i am not putting those vpses in this work , well those vpses are not for re-given that's why or else it will look like doing fraud with providers)

how long do you thinks your website to get 100 active user?

• I like the site...

Thanked by 1HMR
  • HMRHMR Member
    edited September 2015

we are very happy to announce that we have started our forum just 2 days ago and got nice number of posts in just 2 days :)

• well glad you decided to be serious with this forum now I can sponsor you as now you seem serious.
    please open a sales ticket here: https://my.cubedata.net/client/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/1/
    and we will discuss what you need, what you want.