Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sponsors for VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sponsors for VPS

HMRHMR Member
edited September 2015 in Requests

Hi, we will going to start a post2host forum ( For vpses) and for that we need some sponsors

Our spec can be:
RAM=512 MB-2GB ,
Dick space=30GB-50GB ,
Bandwidth=500GB-1TB ,
Connection=1 Gbit/s or any ,
IP Addresses=1x IPv4 or more ,
Virtualization=OpenVZ ,

In return we would place your ad banners , linkbacks in our forum
Our site: post4vps.tk (we know that .tk domain is not a good choice but its a start so we think it can be nice :D )
I know at this time there are now much users registered (because we haven't announced that we started giving vpses as we haven't got much vpses till now but soon we would start)

Comments

• You can get that kind of spec for $30-50 a year. Why not just pay up front and join some of the VPS affiliate programs?

• How much investment have you put into this project in terms of time and money? You're using a free .tk domain, free theme, Mybb (which is one of my favourite forum softwares :P) and haven't started any topics or posts on your forum. So literally a few minutes... And yet you want sponsors?!

• I'm seeing little investment if there's no domain here, the question is what do 'we' get back from providing you this/these and how will you stop abuse?

• As i said we would invest in future (at this time we can't because of some private problem)

• @HyperSpeed said:
    I'm seeing little investment if there's no domain here, the question is what do 'we' get back from providing you this/these and how will you stop abuse?

About which abuse you are talking?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2015

I will give you a VPS to use for every 1000 active members.

• As we have said "Have not started the forum yet because of less vpses"
    thats why we need vpses to start then as time goes new members would come

• So why don't you get started on vultr trial or digitalocean credits then?

• k0nslk0nsl Member
    edited September 2015

....or you can check out BuyVM/Frantech; they offer damn fine service at an affordable price!

• GM2015,
    We don't want to keep our members in dark of lie (those trials would be destroyed after some weeks)

• Why are you starting this project in the first place? How much of your time do you plan to devote per day / per week?

effort=reward.

Thanked by 3ricardo netomx Pwner
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2015

HMR said: Dick space=30GB-50GB

I apologize - I know that I am a sick puberal piece of shit sometimes. But that part made me laugh. :-)

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@Amitz said: I apologize - I know that I am a sick puberal piece of shit sometimes. But that part made me laugh. :-)

I want to have same dick space, 30 or 50 really i dont matter ... nothing wrong with that

drserver said: I want to have same dick space

Look behind your balls then.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

AnthonySmith said: Look behind your balls then.

few inches will not save me...

• I see very little effort in this project and its way to early to ask for sponsorship. Just my two cents if you can't afford a .com for a year I don't see any value in the forum as of right now.

• Also don't "spam" hosts helpdesks with the same exact wall of text from a random GMail account asking for the same thing.

Put some time & bit of your own money into getting it started, and then you might find people will be a bit more accommodating.

You can get a domain and a couple of yearly VPS for under $100, a very small investment if you actually want to be serious about it.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • First of all.

In your cause I would be happy even with 64MB Ram VPS for start.
    2nd I would get premium domain and make forum content.
    3rd I would get some traffic and active members
    4th after all these done I would start open tickets for providers asking for VPS if your project get popular its also possible providers will ask you can they sponsor.

But now I got your ticket and I was not sure if it was joke empty forum no traffic free .tk domain which doesn't look good at all which will mark you off my list even if you improved in next 2 months :)

Just organize yourself :)

• Abuse city here we come!

• Drop me a line - I'll sponsor you: www.greenvaluehost.com

• @HMR said:
    Hi, we will going to start a post2host forum ( For vpses) and for that we need some sponsors

Our spec can be:
    RAM=512 MB-2GB ,
    Dick space=30GB-50GB ,
    Bandwidth=500GB-1TB ,
    Virtualization=OpenVZ ,

Our site: post4vps.tk (we know that .tk domain is not a good choice but its a start so we think it can be nice :D )
    I know at this time there are now much users registered (because we haven't announced that we started giving vpses as we haven't got much vpses till now but soon we would start)

no post2host forums I hated them when I was trying to find something like a free vps when I was younger and now that I am older and a provider now I see the abuse potential of this.
    so no not going to happen!
    I see abuse city wrote all over this!

• If you got a .com or other premium domain. I'd be interested in support this cause if you shoot me a PM i'd be happy to help you.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited September 2015

@HMR said:

Our spec can be:
    RAM=512 MB-2GB ,
    ***Dick ***space=30GB-50GB ,
    Bandwidth=500GB-1TB ,
    Virtualization=OpenVZ ,

[redacted] ... a ".tk" domain with a community with <10 members = no sponsorship.

@AshleyUk said:
    Also don't "spam" hosts helpdesks with the same exact wall of text from a random GMail account asking for the same thing.

Put some time & bit of your own money into getting it started, and then you might find people will be a bit more accommodating.

You can get a domain and a couple of yearly VPS for under $100, a very small investment if you actually want to be serious about it.

I have experience with this: at least 2 emails/tickets per day asking for a sponsorship (with 100GB+ SSD space, not HDD; 2GB+ RAM, 1 IPv4, dedicated Virtualizor installation (w/ license) per VPS). It gets quite annoying when you know that that ONE linkback is more expensive than using AdWords ._.

• .tk is not a start.
    But I know who you can ask for a sponsorship!
    Ask any of the hosts in lowendtalk.com/discussion/53835/2015-deadpool-list/p3, and you're bound to find someone.

Honestly, get a TLD. Personal problems are not an excuse for commitment.

• I think this person is trying to copy freevps.us post4host site
    and honestly there failing at it.
    you cannot try to copy a site without at least something to show this isn't just a "hobby" or worse your not committed to it.

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2015

I looked on one of his VPS Plans that he's giving away:

Virtualization: KVM

>

Control Panel: OpenVz

heh

Thanked by 2raindog308 J1021
  • There is not even one post on the site, why should I sponsor you?

• If you sponsor, they will come.

Thanked by 3HMR jh J1021
  • gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

+1 for "dick" space