Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sponsors for VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sponsors for VPS

Comments

• Free Domain, Free theme,... and you should register a free hosting.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited September 2015

I'd be willing to give you one VPS with:

256MB of RAM

256MB of vSwap

10GB of ssd cached raid space

250GB of bw

1 IPv4 address

BUT: You need to get at least 250 posts in your forum.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck doing that. And they need to be 250 high quality posts, or all you're getting is denial.

Cough up some cash, and start it yourself. I'm not sponsoring you until your forum looks like it's worth something.

• Following up on my previous post, seems the message didn't sink in:

• I went ahead and sponsored him hopefully some good comes out of the forum, GL putting in work on it man. Hope it all works out for you.

Thanked by 1HMR
  • I'll sponsor you a few servers BUT you'll have to get a premium/top level domain name first, plus at least 300 posts and 75 registered users on your forum.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Thanked by 1jh
  • @HMR said:
    As i said we would invest in future (at this time we can't because of some private problem)

Curious how many guys are behind this project lol

• This the royal We don't you know.

• Wow. I have a bridge for sale guys . . .

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • I'd be willing to offer you sponsorship on a VPS and possibly help you get a .com domain name. Send me a message so we can discuss it.

Thanked by 1HMR
  • XFS_Duke said: I'd be willing to offer you sponsorship on a VPS and possibly help you get a .com domain name. Send me a message so we can discuss it.

Have you not learned yet that a lost cause is just that?

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I will sponsor you, but only if you sponsor me $7/month.

• @Nekki said:
    Have you not learned yet that a lost cause is just that?

Well, there'd be some caveats with it. Lol. So nothing is technically free so to speak. :)

Thanked by 1HMR
  • Will these sponsored VMs be given to random strangers on the Internet or will the VM users be verified?

• @Admiral_Awesome said:
    Will these sponsored VMs be given to random strangers on the Internet or will the VM users be verified?

Only the best people on the internet will get them. Would a spammer/abuser have time to carefully craft a bunch of shitty posts to get a VM?

• HMRHMR Member
    edited September 2015

Spam posts would be deleted and if they would not stop then firstly they will be warned after that banning may take place (if anyone is interested in becoming a moderator then they may apply for it in the forum by just PMing me in that forum)

• I dont know why anyone would do this.

A banner on your worthless site is going to be worthless because only bottom feeders looking for free hosting will ever see it.

Thanked by 1Droidzone
  • as i said we are soon migrating to .com domain,and all users not join post2host forum just for free hosting but also there are some users who join forums to know the cheap vps providers, have you ever seen a post2host forum ?

• I suggest going with Duke then.

Horrible ideas + Duke = great success.

Thanked by 1Peroni
  • I suggest spending 1-2 hours per week of your time on fiverr. You will have money to buy your own VPS then and won't need to seek sponsors.

• how many people think that this guy is just after the sponsorship vpses for himself?

Thanked by 1Peroni
  • huh, i have 3-4 vpses already for my personal use only, i just wants to help users who really wants a vps for there learning projects not for me at all ( all must be thinking that why i am not putting those vpses in this work , well those vpses are not for re-given that's why or else it will look like doing fraud with providers)

• Our point was that you didn't have any investment in this forum. Honestly, if you have personal issues, fix that then continue the project. By the means of it, you need to focus on your own life.

• angrysnarlangrysnarl Member
    edited September 2015

@HMR said:

What are you trying to accomplish exactly? I'm sorry but this no-effort project of yours is worthless, and honestly if people wanted to give away free VPSs, they'd do it directly. I mean, I would. Why go through a random shady guy with a .tk domain?

Stop trying to help others (are you even..?) if you can't help yourself. That is the most logical thing to do. Find a way to earn $9 or so to spend on a professional domain. Then work on getting more $$$ to buy VPSs for you to give away.

• Hello,
    I will sponsor you.
    Simply register and email me your email so I can add free resources to your account.
    https://vps-hosting.ca/register.php

• @vbjps

FYI: CN mismatch on your site. Certificate for www.serverrack.ca is used on vps-hosting.ca. serverrack is a totally different site.

Removing HTTPS leads to 404 Not Found /register.php

And copyright since 2003? The domain vps-hosting.ca was registered in 2008 but not in 2003.

That is kind "strange".

• HMRHMR Member
    edited September 2015

OK got it

• @HMR said:
    but also there are some users who join forums to know the cheap vps providers

Why would someone join a random spammy forum to find cheap VPS providers when far better resources for this already exist? Case in point . . . here.

• koding.com
    free, not permanent, but doesn't need you to post just to keep your server for testing.