Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Cyber Monday] URPad $21/Year ($1.75/m) VPS - 1GB RAM, 40GB HDD, 750GB BW - In 3 Locations. Must See - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Cyber Monday] URPad $21/Year ($1.75/m) VPS - 1GB RAM, 40GB HDD, 750GB BW - In 3 Locations. Must See

124»

Comments

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited November 2012

Thanks @arieonline my bench were just hours before yours. Hopefully network becomes better and better.

@MannDude @FTNChris any chance you can add more templates? Like Ubuntu 11.10? If possible Ubuntu 12.04, because it says can only be installed on your newer SSD based nodes =)

How about plans for Turkey Linux?

• edited November 2012

We'll look into it.

Personally, I think we need templates for that include zPanel, Webmin, ISPConfig, etc as well. Save us the trouble of installing it manually each time.

This is the Linux OS I've been pushing for as the new standard, but no one will do it! Sheesh. =]

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited November 2012

@MannDude said: Personally, I think we need templates for that include zPanel, Webmin, ISPConfig, etc as well. Save us the trouble of installing it manually each time.

@MannDude What? You mean I can ticket and have those panels installed for me? That would be nice and save me some time to sleep =)

• It's going slow again, not that I care further...

• @FTNChris @MannDude

I saw there is "30-day Money Back Guarantee " on your TOS
    I got my $12 vps on 11/05/2012
    so
    can you refund me the $12 if I cancel the vps

then I can take your $21 vps

• I ordered one in Buffalo.
    Let's see when it's available.

• fanfan Veteran

Glad to see that performance has stabilized for you all!

Nope, no luck on mine, it gets slow every a while (http://pastebin.com/RzN2HuaM). Can't you just issue a refund, @FTNChris ?

• arieonlinearieonline Member
    edited November 2012

canceled

• I asked for refund or move to other nodes, we'll see.
    the savory node is failure.

• @ynzheng

Its not for the VPS only shared and reselller, urpad has me in the same trap before.

As we explain in this paragraph, we offer you a 30-day Money Back Guarantee only on all shared & reseller hosting plans. Upon cancellation of your account, you may request a refund for the remainder (un-used portion) of your term, excluding any setup fees that were charged when you signed up, and excluding domain registration fees. (Even if you received your domain for free through one of our promotional plans).
  • RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@fan Of course not, they've got you locked into this scam for a whole year. People, avoid this crap like the devil.

• 3 IOPS ???? Seriously, that is really bad. URPAD's will gain nothing but bad fame if they do not increase it. Perhaps highly oversold VPS.

• @LAKid said: I asked for refund or move to other nodes, we'll see. the savory node is failure.

I opened a ticket, got:

From the results which you have pasted, total i/o seems to be good and before 12 hours we have had an issue with network and it was resolved.

Which is great..if I could use my VPS more than 10 minutes every hour.

• Seriously, this is happening on these VPS ?? Are they too much oversold ?

@darknessends Completely oversold, they've probably filled they up 5x what they can hold, at least.

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited November 2012

Now I feel its slow. Hows your tickets with refund / relocate?

Nothing, Urpad has been denying all requests. Stay away from guys.

• Well its okay, I can just use it for learning software. Not for serving stuff =)

@jcaleb You have to understand, it's unusable, the network is crapped out half the time, and CPU is nowhere to be found.