Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jlphost / ITNetworkHost scammer - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jlphost / ITNetworkHost scammer

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Nyr said: PS: I think there is enough proof for him to be banned from this place? Not that I care much, but at least he'll need to start a new account if he wants to PM/scam other members...

I don't think we ban hosts for taking peoples money and running sorry :(

• sinsin Member

getvps said: i recommended him virwox.com

I used to use Virwox all the time for paypal to bitcoins, they were great but you have to be prepared to pay all the fees which are really high.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited August 2015

At least we've dealt him the inconvience of having to set up a whole new brand if he wants to offer anything here again.

• @Nyr said:
    no more drama to see here :)

Noooooooooooo.........

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • Errr,

Not that I'm blaming or advocating for the person. But you said nobody knows your Skype but only searching for Nyr at Skype gives me your Skype with the very same profile picture.

Publicly announcing your intent to buy btc and accepting anyone on Skype for that matter seems foolish.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:
    How about 13 chances?

You just want more drama, dont you :D

• RizRiz Member

This guy makes Jon look smart.

@Traffic let the trolling begin?

• dis gon b gud.

I agree with @getvps slightly.

• You did however make a transaction without receiving an invoice, thus you probably sent it as gift because "fees". - Thus you walked into this. Doing dodgy trades like this, they're bound to eventually bite you in the arse.

However, this guy is clearly fucking you all around, unless this "wesley" character logged into the JLPHost account and solicited this one singular sale, i'm unsure how else JLPHost could be anyway innocent in all of this. - I think it's clear that there has been atleast some involvement here.

This almost falls back to the little story of... "If you buy a counterfeit money machine from a criminal, and it's a fake (irony) and the guy dissapears, who do you call? The police? HELP I TRIED TO BUY ILLEGAL EQUIPMENT AND IT DOESNT WORK....."

Traffic said: Also the Facebook of your Fort Worth girlfriend, who you can't stand anymore.

• I like how another host is lowering himself to the same level as this this JLP guy.
      You are a Host, a Buisness man, a Techie (for lack of a better word). This does not put you on any level of authority and still makes you accountable for any of your actions.

We're all technically-minded on here, it should be common knowledge to check out the hosts you are going to be buying from so your "critical" infrastructure isn't randomly shut off because the host you bought from forgot to pay his bill.

I don't agree with the fact he's scammed you, that's all wrong. You should get your money back either way, and if hes really this petty to go after $60, he may need to find a better hobby or way of stealing from people.

• Nyr said: To be honest, this has been the funniest scamming that could happen to me.

PS: I think there is enough proof for him to be banned from this place? Not that I care much, but at least he'll need to start a new account if he wants to PM/scam other members...

Verry agread !

Infinity580 said: You just want more drama, dont you :D

I don't know how to respond to that so here is a picture of a unicar:

Thanked by 2netomx ATHK
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Wait is it a sign, you launching a new VPS Brand with unicorns?

• Get $60 and ruin your internet Business Life, cool story

Thanked by 1netomx
  • rokok said: Get $60 and ruin your internet Business Life, cool story

if he do this i thinck was a long time ago ruined ... the person was ruined

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2015

@cociu said:

if he do this i thinck was a long time ago ruined ... the person was ruined

You are so right, this people... I don't understand.

Thanked by 2linuxthefish netomx
  • akzakz Member

so we are not banning this guy?

akz said: so we are not banning this guy?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Nyr
    It's now some 12-24 hours since you were promised your money back, have you received it?

mikho said: It's now some 12-24 hours since you were promised your money back, have you received it?

Nah: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1242017/#Comment_1242017

• jliphost be like

Wha, Those...? Those aren't drugs

Thanked by 3jar netomx grillmaster

@Nyr said:
    Nah:

Thanks! Mpkossen beat me to banning JLPHost, he wont be returning.

Thanked by 2netomx Nyr
  • @mikho said:
    Thanks! Mpkossen beat me to banning JLPHost, he wont be returning.

Nice to see something done about this pathetic excuse for a human being.

mikho said: Thanks! Mpkossen beat me to banning JLPHost, he wont be returning.

Thanks, guys. Looks like he was pretty active making some "offers" to other members via PM.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BG32BG32 Member

@Nyr said:
    Thanks, guys. Looks like he was pretty active making some "offers" to other members via PM.

Sent me 2, 24hrs before you made this thread

• Did/can you get you money back from PayPal?

• @hostnoob said:
    Did/can you get you money back from PayPal?

AFAIK paypal disputes take upto 30 days to resolve. But I'm sure he can since he has all the evidence of this shit.

• ATHKATHK Member

@TheOnlyDK said:
    AFAIK paypal disputes take upto 30 days to resolve. But I'm sure he can since he has all the evidence of this shit.

Quicker if you call them too..

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited August 2015

@ATHK said:
    Quicker if you call them too..

Last time I had to open a dispute (like 3-4 years ago) I called them and they told me to wait for the online team. Did I get a "faulty" agent?

Thanked by 2netomx lostinwoods
  • ATHKATHK Member

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Last time I had to open a dispute (like 3-4 years ago) I called them and they told me to wait for the online team. Did I get a "faulty" agent?

It just comes down to who you get, I guess. My experience is half and half.

• @JLPHOST did you give the money back ?

@cociu said:
    JLPHOST did you give the money back ?

He is banned and can not answer you here.