Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jlphost / ITNetworkHost scammer - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jlphost / ITNetworkHost scammer

Comments

• Or learn to be careful who you trade with, I am going out of my way providing a fund for this guys stupidity. So as I said before he never did trade with me nor do I even need to attempt to piss on anyone, the reason I am providing the return fund for this scam is because my company was associated with that email months ago and has hence let go of Wesley who is the owner of that email and PP account.

I am simple telling @Nyr is he is not refunded from Wesley within a few hours I will send him 60$ until he either can dispute the charges from Wesley or Wesley refunds him.

• @JLPHOST said:
    Or learn to be careful who you trade with, I am going out of my way providing a fund for this guys stupidity. So as I said before he never did trade with me nor do I even need to attempt to piss on anyone, the reason I am providing the return fund for this scam is because my company was associated with that email months ago and has hence let go of Wesley who is the owner of that email and PP account.

I am simple telling Nyr is he is not refunded from Wesley within a few hours I will send him 60$ until he either can dispute the charges from Wesley or Wesley refunds him.

Holy shit.. Claiming your bullshit to the very end...

Thanked by 2netomx badpatrick
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Assuming all of your bullshit story is true, you would still have had to pass on @Nyr's Skype address to so called Wesley, which at the very least is a dubious intention, especially considering you were only associated with so called Wesley months ago.

Son, this is the wrong forum to scam on a long-time trusted member.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

JLPHOST said: I am simple telling @Nyr is he is not refunded from Wesley within a few hours I will send him 60$ until he either can dispute the charges from Wesley or Wesley refunds him.

So I'll have $60 back from "Wesley" in my PayPal within a few hours and if not you'll send them.

Good, it's now midnight here, so I'll update this in the morning with the result (hopefully a refund from "Wesley").

Thanked by 1netomx
  • iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
    edited August 2015

@JLPHOST said:

As @Infinity said, how would "Wesley" get ahold of his Skype username at the same time as you wanting to do the trade? It's ridiculous you're trying to keep this up.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Infinity said:
    Assuming all of your bullshit story is true, you would still have had to pass on Nyr's Skype address to so called Wesley, which at the very least is a dubious intention, especially considering you were only associated with so called Wesley months ago.

Do you read or are you just retarded. I did not add Nyr on my skype he added me.

• @Nyr said:
    Good, it's now midnight here, so I'll update this in the morning with the result (hopefully a refund from "Wesley").

This is correct just let me know if a refund is sent or not.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Suggesting we stop piling on at this point and await @Nyr's feedback in the morning.

Thanked by 5Nyr wych netomx ATHK Pwner
  • JLPHOST said: months ago and has hence let go of Wesley

http://i.imgur.com/VkmPVzS.png

Do you consider 3/4 month as "months ago"?

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@JLPHOST said:
    Do you read or are you just retarded. I did not add Nyr on my skype he added me.

How did Wesley add him? I have not seen this part explained yet..

Thanked by 1wych
  • @Nekki said:
    Suggesting we stop piling on at this point and await Nyr's feedback in the morning.

Or they can just keep going and I can just pull back and not help this situation at all.

• @iKeyZ said:
    How did Wesley add him? I have not seen this part explained yet..

Well @Nyr added me on skype I did not add him.

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@JLPHOST said:
    Well Nyr added me on skype I did not add him.

Yes, but he gave you his username. You're saying that Wesley just happened to add him just after @Nyr gave you his Skype?

• @iKeyZ said:
    Yes, but he gave you his username. You're saying that Wesley just happened to add him just after Nyr gave you his Skype?

Yes I gave him my skype username JLPHOST

Anyways I will no longer be responding to this thread @Nyr get back to me on the status of the refund and ill contact you more through PM.

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@JLPHOST said:
    Yes I gave him my skype username JLPHOST

Stop avoiding the fact he gave you his username as well. Wesley must be reading your PM's too I take it.....

• adamBB said: Can vouch that Josh from Jlphost is either a person with il-intensions or just straight up retarded.

Judging by the answers he's been giving in this thread, I'll go with retarded.

JLPHOST said: Anyways I will no longer be responding to this thread @Nyr get back to me on the status of the refund and ill contact you more through PM.

Understood. I will not wait more than in the morning though, so I hope it's resolved then.

• DalComp said: Do you consider 3/4 month as "months ago"?

In matrix, yes. And wesly is connected to the grid so he can read all the PM's

• @JLPHOST Thanks a lot for your co-operation and continuous support in this matter. I am certain we can get to a good point. Everyone has errors and must have the right to fix them.

• teknolaizteknolaiz Member
    edited August 2015

@Infinity said:
    Assuming all of your bullshit story is true, you would still have had to pass on Nyr's Skype address to so called Wesley, which at the very least is a dubious intention, especially considering you were only associated with so called Wesley months ago.

He is as guilty as the real scammer behind this is if we believe his story because he helped by forwarding the Skype address/name to the scammer. Would he be in court he'd get sued for helping committing a crime :) . If he did so I mean.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2015

The bullshit buzzer is still going off.

He's suspended from WHT, probably for shilling himself just few weeks ago under the user "IT Network", is that just another coincidence?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1503439&p=9512063#post9512063

Thanked by 2ATHK MikePT
  • nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited August 2015

Hahaha, @JLPHost, where did you learn these awful planning skills? Not even creating a new email account, that's just insane.

Again someone who forgot about where he is. On a server / hosting board people normally know how to use the internet.

Too bad you did this with @Nyr, you could have checked his profile, seen he's not new at all and didn't even try to rip him off. Anyway, good luck with sales now! /s

• @Traffic said:
    JLPHOST

Got the phone number of your parents' house in Arlington.

Also the Facebook of your Fort Worth girlfriend, who you can't stand anymore.

I'm gonna have lots of fun tonight guys :)

Go for it man! Post your findings sure we can help here..

Thanked by 1TheInvisibleOne
  • farsighter said: JLPHOST

Got the phone number of your parents' house in Arlington.

Also the Facebook of your Fort Worth girlfriend, who you can't stand anymore.

I'm gonna have lots of fun tonight guys :)

/Chills

• sinsin Member

I fucking hate scammers, hope you get your money back soon.

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • Did you get your refund yet?

• @JLPHOST said:
    Or they can just keep going and I can just pull back and not help this situation at all.

I love how the tard thinks he's in a position to make threats

@angrysnarl said:
    Did you get your refund yet?

Nah, I'll go get some sleep now and will open a dispute in the morning if the full refund isn't there.

• This guy makes Jonny Nguyen look like a martyr.

• BG32BG32 Member

JLPhost to change branding in 3,2,1