Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PayPal dispute advice? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PayPal dispute advice?

13»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@DataFrogs said: @Jack I know how you hate being accused of ddosing, scamming, ect. So, how do you feel?

He's down right accusing me with no proof to support his logic.

pretty sure hes mad. 19:06:01Mafish Gwazzo let me no when u want me to start 19:06:05Mafish Gwazzo this is not a booter 19:06:18me OH itz ur putty b00t3rz 19:06:24me u b4da22 n1g0
    18:08:15< figaro> 19:06:53me ever heard of ddos protection? 19:06:58Mafish Gwazzo yes 19:07:01Mafish Gwazzo u can not stop layer 7 19:07:03Mafish Gwazzo dont even try 19:07:05Mafish Gwazzo let me know when 19:07:07me explains why we did? 19:07:07Mafish Gwazzo like i said 19:07:08me lmfao 19:07:12Mafish Gwazzo im not atacking?

You asked for a flood.

I guess that's not being involved though, right? :)

There's others, I'd just have to sift my IRC logs to find it.

Francisco

• @Francisco lol, yeah, I was fucking around, so what? If you were a real protection service you wouldn't say "wait. I am busy" and say shit.

• Summary of @DataFrogs' situation:

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@DataFrogs said: @Francisco lol, yeah, I was fucking around, so what? If you were a real protection service you wouldn't say "wait. I am busy" and say shit.

and yet, your friend claims we're the only hosting to hold up to the first two rounds of floods.

Granted, we're not as good as staminus and maybe not BL, but we charge 1/10th to 1/100th'd of what they do.

I have a right to defend my company as well as a right to keep people in any community I take part of in the loop of whatever truths I may know.

Suddenly your story of a wedding ring isn't holding much water is it?

Francisco

• @Francisco do you even bother to look at images showing that the kid is lying...?

• @everyone.

seeking permission to puch Datafrogs in the face.

• @datafrog it is only 3 bucks if are really a system admin with a real job wouldn't you make a lot more money. So why doesn't really matter?

I still wonder if one of the booter one hf is ran by FBI to get info?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2012

@dragonballz2k said: I still wonder if one of the booter one hf is ran by FBI to get info?

They couldnt care less as long as it is not someone attacking the Israel or US foreign policy in some blog, then they will need to find the terrorist/child molester/extremist/holocaust denialist/rapist/whatever.
    Or something along that line.

• @francisco I like your service a lot!

Ontopic:
    Tits or gtfo.

• @djvdorp said: Tits or gtfo.

Awww. and I just got here...

@DataFrogs: Let me get this straight. You pay @Francisco $3/month to help you mitigate your DDoS (service that on average costs much MUCH more) and now you're complaining that he's not doing enough? I hope you do know that BuyVM's DDoS knowledge and mitigation techniques is known to be the top in this market (if the only mitigation option we have).

Personally, from the way you've conducted yourself on this forum, I'd prefer to trust @Francisco than some kid who just constantly tries to offend other people.

You've lost all credibility, you've burned your bridges here, you're not welcome here (the community has basically spoken), and honestly, I'll be surprised if a host with any knowledge on your history will ever let you in.

Good luck, but you've been nothing but difficult here.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited November 2012

@Jack: He's one of those individuals who purchase something without even knowing the full extent of what it covers. Therefore he assumes it covers more than what is actually offered. Then when he complains about it (and then Fran works overtime for basically nothing just to help out a customer) and he doesn't get what he "expects", he then tries to go public about it.

There's nothing good about a client like this. He'll always be a problem to providers, and definitely needs to grow up.

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited November 2012

@DataFrogs said: @Francisco lol, yeah, I was fucking around, so what? If you were a real protection service you wouldn't say "wait. I am busy" and say shit.

You paid fucking $3.
    You say shit like "lol i was fucking around" on a public post and expect anyone reading to take your side? Go back to hackforums.