Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PayPal dispute advice? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PayPal dispute advice?

Comments

• @Francisco said: rubs hands together

Gather around uncle Fran for a story children, you're going to love it.

In for the story!

• @DataFrogs Hah, did you really just claim @Francisco lied? You just lost all, if any, credibility you had.

• Hm. Where's that seasoning for my popcorn.

• @Cirium said: Hm. Where's that seasoning for my popcorn.

Have your choice for the popcorn images yet to come

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

well, hands up who saw something like that coming?

:D

• DataFrogsDataFrogs Banned
    edited November 2012

@Francisco Eh fran, I <3 u
    http://puu.sh/1sQQJ http://puu.sh/1sQRe

Proven wrong again, shall we?

• @Cirium said: Hm. Where's that seasoning for my popcorn

• Whos all for a permanent ban of this guy?
    Somebody create a thread discussing the pros and cons!

• This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Does this picture ever get old?

Anyone ever notice that the picture has a single sock sitting on the couch.

• kbeeziekbeezie Member
    edited November 2012

Oh look another Datafrogs thread.

• @DataFrogs - You need to take a break before you get banned, as I can sense that you are not very far from being shown the door and told to f*ck off.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@miTgiB said: The creepy kind?

You're not allowed to sit on my lap, Tim, quit trying >:(

Francisco

• @marcm His actions and comments portray those of a child. Someone needs to alert this kid's parents that he is scamming other kids on the internet. I'm sure they will be pleased.

• @Night I hope you do understand I never "scammed" him, @Francisco muffelled up the story. Even ask iHydra via WHT yourself if you want to.

@DataFrogs said: @Night I hope you do understand I never "scammed" him, @Francisco muffelled up the story. Even ask iHydra via WHT yourself if you want to.

My view of scamming is one thing and while ihydra didn't say that, that's entirely my opinion.

The other 95% is pure fact since I was involved.

You didn't 'prove me wrong' like you seem to think, if anything you've burned bridges for your partner because now he has to suck up to staminus/blacklotus if he wants filtering.

Given you've admitted to DDoSing blacklotus will outright refuse your business and also force javapipe to follow the same policy if they ever find out.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: Given you've admitted to DDoSing blacklotus will outright refuse your business and also force javapipe to follow the same policy if they ever find out.

Wait, when did I "admit to ddosing blacklotus" can you explain where I ever said this?

@DataFrogs said: Wait, when did I "admit to ddosing blacklotus" can you explain where I ever said this?

Never said BL but BL keeps a policy of 'If a client has ever flooded someone or has ever admitted to taking part in it, they cant do business with us'.

Go ask atomicbooter :)

Francisco

• @Francisco as you bring up booters...
    Got something to explain there?

Also atomicbooter (Mark) is a pretty chill guy imo.

@DataFrogs said: @Francisco as you bring up booters...

Got something to explain there?

Yea, they account for ~90% of the floods we see :) I check hackforums and the likes weekly looking for new flood tpyes they might be thinking up and see if I can pre-empt it. For $3.00/month our filtering is pretty decent. Perfect? hardly but I think we've worked hard to improve how stable it is as well as brought in stronger rules.

You aren't going to find many hosts that are going to tank 750,000 pps of booter spoofed SYN for $3.00/month.

Mark's a funny kid and has been terminated by most/all of the DDOS protected hosts in the market. The only one that lets him stick around is like cloudflare.

Francisco

• Well Mark is a chill person, hes smart but @Francisco no offence, but you talk shit.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited November 2012

Can we close this thread already and/or remove it. This is so childish it's insulting. @DataFrogs why are you here again? When is the last time you made a thread that actually contributed to this community instead of using it as your own personal help desk? Also, as far as I am concerned, not only did you burn bridges in your business dealings, but with most of the people here on LET. Please grow up, or your likely to be banned from here. If your trying to learn new things and you feel like contributing to the community, great, otherwise.... keep to your self or leave.

• @DataFrogs I highly doubt @Francisco would lie to this community with a fictional story pertaining to his business. The fact that you've spammed these forums with nonsense the entire time you've been apart of this community only makes you look like an immature fool. If this "iHydra" user really was your "partner," they would be a fool to continue being your "partner" because of your actions.

• DataFrogsDataFrogs Banned
    edited November 2012

@Night @Francisco however he accuses me of scamming, says iHydra said that, when infact me and iHydra are friends, I even asked him, ss'd it and he never said I was a "scammer/scamming".

@DataFrogs said: no offence, but you talk shit.

Yes, but correct shit. The best kind of shit.

Mark might be a chill person but he still keeps moving his booter around and gets rooted all the time. Maybe if he didn't sleep with hackforums kids he wouldn't have that issue.

He'll get raided, it's just a matter of an FBI agent contacting one of his many ex-US hosts and they'll share.

Francisco

• @Francisco how come you know so much about booters now?
    I'm guessing you used to be a HF skiddie.

• Likely cause he has had to deal with too many asshats like you @DataFrogs. Can we please end this already?

edited November 2012

@DataFrogs said: @Francisco how come you know so much about booters now?

I'm guessing you used to be a HF skiddie.

Nope, just keeping myself informed.

Back before OVH started rate limiting UDP, ol' Mark used to buy access to exploited 1Gbit nodes and was giving away accounts for free. Bunch of his freeloaders ended up flooding a lot of my clients. At the time we didn't have our autonull so it caused quite a bit of havoc.

Booters make up the vast majority of floods that happen in the market now since they're so cheap to buy access to. So many threads on WHT get brought up and it's usually the same metrics - 1~2Gbit of UDP and 300k pps of SYN.

Those 2 things are booter trademarks.

Francisco

• @Jack I know how you hate being accused of ddosing, scamming, ect. So, how do you feel?

He's down right accusing me with no proof to support his logic.

• Somewhat valid counter argument.