Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking?

Comments

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@DataFrogs: But do you know how to deal with AutoBoot?

• ElliotJElliotJ Member
    edited November 2012

@Domainbop, I want to shake your hand. Best response ever.

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited November 2012

We can hire you for the very impressive rate of 0.01p/hour. /s

• @GetKVM_Ash said: We can hire you for the very impressive rate of 0.01p/hour. /s

A bold offer, I must say, however I'll go all out and offer a staggering 0.02p/hour.

It's your move.

• Can you fsck -fy /dev/sdaX in single user on a swraid box?

• What kind of swraid?

• md.. was just actually kidding around of course..

• @DomainBop said: or gasp...the 286 skill set

gasp... u forgot the 8088 !!! (PC-XT) :)

• I could use somebody local to show up to my local client's businesses and homes demanding payment or threatening to set their lawn on fire. You get paid double if you can write my company's abbreviated name in cursive in fire.

If anyone is looking to relocate, a qualified candidate may be considered. For consideration, a candidate must have a juvenile and/or adult criminal record with vandalism, criminal mischief, disturbing the peace, graffiti, etc.

Thank you

• lowendjobs.com

@vedran said: lowendjobs.com

More like lowendresumes.com or lowendskills.com.

• @vedran - looks like @jarland registered it a while back :P

• @eastonch said: 'programming' That's a skill, yes, but there's a whole range, what do you code? VB? Greenfoot? Python?

HTML, Javascript, PHP

Also as mentioned above, having good skills with the processors, ect. are highly wanted by datacenters.

@Kairus said: Worst "resume" ever.

So pathetic.

Who ever said this was my resume. This is simply a list of skills.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@marcm said: looks like @jarland registered it a while back :P

Anyone want it? ;)

• Can you only install the specified CPUs and not other CPUs, you mention Technical skills, however you don't really list what you can do, you just state titles. Also, what country are you looking for work and what is your prior experience, because English is not your home language. Seriously, currently your only skill is making redundant threads.

• @DataFrogs said: Skills List and more information

Intel Xeon
    Dual Intel Xeon 5420
    Xeon E3-1230v2
    Intel i3, i5, i7
    AMD FX-4100
    AMD FX-8320
    AMD Phenom II x6 1045t
    SolusVM
    HyperVM
    Vituizzo (Softaculous VPS panel - I forget the name off of the top of my head)

love this skill :)

• @Centaur said: Can you only install the specified CPUs and not other CPUs, you mention Technical skills, however you don't really list what you can do, you just state titles. Also, what country are you looking for work and what is your prior experience, because English is not your home language. Seriously, currently your only skill is making redundant threads.

You can PM me for my resume if you are really interested.

• I am just stating that you should put a little bit more effort into this thread's first post if you are really looking for work. You should post your skills and your prior experience, or a basic summary of it, for example: "I have worked at three datacentres as technical support for a total of five years, there I did the following...". Also, give the country where you are looking for work. If someone is then interested, they can ask for your complete resume, which you should also state in the first post.

• @eastonch said: @Datafrogs 'programming' That's a skill, yes, but there's a whole range, what do you code? VB? Greenfoot? Python?

@kbeezie said: @eastonch given his "impressive" list, he'll probably say either HTML or PHP...

@DataFrogs said: HTML, Javascript, PHP

Called it...

• No Pentium skills? Anticlimactic.

@DataFrogs said: Also as mentioned above, having good skills with the processors, ect. are highly wanted by datacenters.

You're... trolling, right? .... right?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@joepie91 said: You're... trolling, right? .... right?

No way. What kind of datacenter doesn't want someone with processor skills?

• @joepie91 said: You're... trolling, right? .... right?

No, I was not.

• jkr1711jkr1711 Member
    edited November 2012

@DataFrogs

"Intel Xeon
    Dual Intel Xeon 5420
    Xeon E3-1230v2"

Aren't all these Intel Xeon's? Also, I don't think desktop processors like the Core series will be very useful unless you plan on working for an ultra-budget european company :p

• twaintwain Member
    edited November 2012

Maybe he can help me with the tutorials and videos for inthenoc.com - datafrogs, tighten up on your QEMU processor-type skills because all the tutorials will be from a KVM vm.

• UGVPSUGVPS Member
    edited November 2012

@DomainBop said: Individuals skilled in Intel Xeon are highly sought after by data centers worldwide (especially the ones in Nauru) because they can can execute four instructions per clock cycle compared to only one instruction per clock cycle for workers who possess only the Intel 486SX skill set and lack the floating point unit skill set.In addition, hiring an individual with the Intel Xeon skill set will significantly lower your labor costs if you previously employed only people with the 486SX skill set (or gasp...the 286 skill set). One worker skilled in Intel Xeon can replace dozens of 486SX/386/286 skilled workers!

this made me laugh... Cheers to you.

• LOL,

Stop you guys acting like a bee, pinching your needle on someone who might be innocent.
    o_O

• "Hello, my name is Manuel."

"I speak Engleesh."

"I learn it, from a book-a."

• There is nothing wrong with books! ;)