Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BudgetVM Or PrismaVPS , Need Your Opinion Please - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BudgetVM Or PrismaVPS , Need Your Opinion Please

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

It is not the same, you will get better service for your customers if they are closer, the closer they are the better speeds and lower latency, 300 ms to US might be serious delay. I suggest you get one in Eu or in your own country if you target Egypt customers.
    M

• @24khost , Where are you Bro ??

• we have only 2 DC in Egypt , and they put some offers here in LEB and LET

• Well I was working on a deal for you custom

• OKay , i'm waiting , but let me tell you again , i need a stable service , can you Understand me , stable service = more Customers = More Buisnes

• 3 vCpu
    1.5 GB Memory
    80 GB space
    3 TB bandwidth
    1 IP

$13.95

Cpanel you would be just as well off purchasing that through one of the license places.

• Are service is Stable

• Arghhhhhhh... stop self promoting.

• @24khost , low memory bro , 2gb and 70gb space .. ??

• I can do 14.95 for the 2gb memory.

@Taz said: Arghhhhhhh... stop self promoting.

Why not, it is fun :P
    I still believe Prometeus is the best solution for him, but I wont do a special because i think 3 gb, 4 tb 4 cores for 10 dollars more or less with the 10% forum discount is good enough.
    M

• 3 cores
    2gb memory
    80 gb space
    3 tb bandwidth
    1 ip

• @legendofalex if processor is not an issue go for a kimsufi > http://www.ovh.co.uk/dedicated_servers/kimsufi.xml

• @Maounique give me the full offer please with the ending price ..

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I can give you 2GB of RAM and 80GB of disk space, hmu if you are interested.

On the other side, I might get one of thsoe prometeus boxes for myself, not that I even have a use for it, but meh.. :D

@gameon said: if processor is not an issue go for a kimsufi > http://www.ovh.co.uk/dedicated_servers/kimsufi.xml

I already pointed him there in the last page :P
    M

• Sorry M , missed that :D .

• @gameon said: @legendofalex if processor is not an issue go for a kimsufi > http://www.ovh.co.uk/dedicated_servers/kimsufi.xml

KS R-8G , is very good , with cpanel it will be , 64$ per month , great deal , but not for now

@Maounique said: From Prometeus (no special here, just the regular):

40 GB SAS2 RAID 6 storage (depends on node, might have SSD cache/raid5 too)
    3072 MB RAM
    4000 GB Traffic
    4 E5 cores
    1 gbps uplink
    1 IPv4 address
    4 IPv6
    11 Eur a month, 9 payed for a quarter, 7.5 payed for a year.
    In dollars:
    14.3 for monthly, 11.7 for quarterly, 9.75 if payed yearly.
    You can apply a 10% coupon if you register in the forum.
    M

If you pay quarterly you get it at 10.53 dollars with the 10% forum discount applied.
    M

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited November 2012

I think you should really evaluate what you need, not want .

• trolololol

• @Maounique said: If you pay quarterly you get it at 10.53 dollars with the 10% forum discount applied.

M

good deal , but i'll wait for another ;)

@Alex_LiquidHost said: On the other side, I might get one of thsoe prometeus boxes for myself, not that I even have a use for it, but meh.. :D

M

• I'm all for helping a fellow out, but a minimum amount of darwinism would be better for all parties here.

• i think you need to research

• we are with drawing our offer as we feel the op might be better served by someone who oversells by a ton.

@averell said: I'm all for helping a fellow out, but a minimum amount of darwinism would be better for all parties here.

I am in only for the fun :) I hope he wont pick us, if you know what i mean :D
    M

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited November 2012

@24khost said: we are with drawing our offer as we feel the op might be better served by someone who oversells by a ton.

My conclusion exactly, hence the ChicagoVPS recommendation.

I want everything for nothing and cba to research myself, now GIVE me your offers.

• No, not that host, they are assholes, STAY AWAY. ( did you even google them?)

• ChicagoVPS offers , like 7$ for 2GB ram , 50GB space , 2TB traffic no vSwap or Burst

is not good , i have one of them now , the speed is very very good , but there is some errors in the node , like in cpanel , and account show the space used N/A / Unlimited , the second Error , the SolusVM show used ram " using cpanel/whm" 160 MB of ram , when opening shell and try " free -m" it show the used ram is 560 MB , = Bad Service ....