Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to lease a /24 , /23 ARIN IPv4 Block - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to lease a /24 , /23 ARIN IPv4 Block

13»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2016

@William said:
    Yes, /21 and up. I have no interest in keeping it any longer; Spamhaus refuses to delist and while i have a bunch of ISPs that route it just fine (cough Retn cough) no one wants to rent it for anything near profit (like 40$+ p. /24) and i have zero use for ARIN. Source has more, their entire /17 (or /18) is listed for (legit, not just their customers) cybercrime since years.

Francisco

• Francisco said: Francisco

Once delisted from SH and the other "majors" i can't even stop the buyers to run in the doors here (i by now barely have time to even work on requests and acquiring space).... this network is likely way too dirty to clean up ever (and i cleaned up RBN space before) and i hit the fail with it basically trying to make some bucks on a cheap offer (plan was buy @ 3.5$/IP, rent out at 60$ p. /24, perfect ROI 15months, planned ROI 18mo), but even then i still sell it at a profit now @ 4$+ (min. 1024$+ profit, ~700EUR after tax) :)