Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to lease a /24 , /23 ARIN IPv4 Block
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to lease a /24 , /23 ARIN IPv4 Block

MrRapidHostMrRapidHost Member
edited June 2015 in Requests

Title says it all.

Pm me offers please.

Note: LOA is required.

Thanked by 1rokok

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

RIPE, ARIN, APNIC ?

• @AnthonySmith said:
    RIPE, ARIN, APNIC ?

ARIN

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Budget?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Out of curiosity, what data center will you be using them in?

• @Clouvider said:
    Budget?

There is no set budget, will be comparing the offers (ofcourse who will provide them too)

@KuJoe said:
    Out of curiosity, what data center will you be using them in?

Choopa, New Jersey .

• @MrRapidHost said:

What sort of budget you looking around?

• @MSPNick said:

40$-60$ per /24 Block

• @MrRapidHost said:
    40$-60$ per /24 Block

Bit low I think. Doable. Can you get in contact with me on Skype?

• @MSPNick said:

Not low at all, already got two offers 1 at 50$/mo and 1 at 60$/mo but waiting regarding LOA

• @MrRapidHost said:

Not low at all, already got two offers 1 at 50$/mo and 1 at 60$/mo but waiting regarding LOA

To announce them/use them anywhere else you need the LOA... They'll most likely provide them... 100%

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited June 2015

The Americans seem to have a very weird system with these LOAs. Just setting up a route object seems much simpler. That's what we do in RIPE land.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Offer with PM sent.

• rds100 said: Just setting up a route object seems much simpler

ARIN had no route objects for a very long time - They only got that a few years ago. It is not much used.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • Looking for more

• PM me, I have /24's and larger available.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

You're going to get nothing but dirty ranges.

There's at least 1 person that's trying to lease ranges that were plastered all over http://spamhaus.org/sbl/listings/ARIN for the better part of 2015.

If mail doesn't matter then you can get it cheap, but anyone with ~virgin blocks is going to charge close to $100/m, and it's going to go up every month from here on out.

Francisco

• virgin blocks LOL!

• elgs said: virgin blocks LOL!

Most of 192/8 is virgin, as are some other newer ARIN blocks.

• Anyone here selling dirty blocks for cheap? Scrap clean IPs just need them for VMs

• HackedServerHackedServer Member
    edited January 2016

What is the difference between buying an ASN and applying for one?

@Francisco said:
    You're going to get nothing but dirty ranges.

There's at least 1 person that's trying to lease ranges that were plastered all over http://spamhaus.org/sbl/listings/ARIN for the better part of 2015.

If mail doesn't matter then you can get it cheap, but anyone with ~virgin blocks is going to charge close to $100/m, and it's going to go up every month from here on out.

Francisco

Is there any downside to dirty ranges besides email? Would using a mail relay service like sendgrid nullify that downside?

@HackedServer said:
    What is the difference between buying an ASN and applying for one?

There is a lot of people that perma nullroute dirty IP space at their edges. I mean, there was at least one project that spawned up just to make it easier to blacklist a few providers on the east coast, and places like Phychz are also blocked by many places due to how dirty their stuff is.

Francisco

• Francisco said: There is a lot of people that perma nullroute dirty IP space at their edges. I mean, there was at least one project that spawned up just to make it easier to blacklist a few providers on the east coast, and places like Phychz are also blocked by many places due to how dirty their stuff is.

Good on them, serves people right for letting their space get so dirty.

• @elgs said:
    virgin blocks LOL!

Just newer /8s.

Such as ARIN's last /8, 172......

Currently APNIC is allocating 103, RIPE is 185.

And some released legacy /8s.

• Still looking need a /24 urgently a clean one

• Francisco said: There's at least 1 person that's trying to lease ranges that were plastered all over http://spamhaus.org/sbl/listings/ARIN for the better part of 2015.

Also, make that 2 - i buy/rent dirty space as well to resell or transfer within ARIN, though not at usual 5-7$/IP (more like 3$)

While now they are a bit useless they are in some years sold at like -25% of normal market rate, still giving nice profit.

@William said:

Did you originally dirty it by willingly selling it to spammers?

Francisco

• nah, that makes no sense, i just buy the already dirty space :)

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Why does nobody clean up their property :P

Like buying a car that's dirty and never cleaning it with the excuse that "I bought it dirty".

/please, this is a joke.