Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ClamHost bad experience - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ClamHost bad experience

Comments

• clamhost said: That looks like you tagging me

How can you reply to @TheLinuxBug and then quote a post made by @FlamesRunner ?

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    Again, since you seem to fail to understand what is going on in this thread and now linked it to racism in some way, FlamesRunner misunderstood that post by the other guy to mean you had been in business for 16 years. He then was being critical of how long your domain was registered because he thought you were in business for 16 years. This obviously is not the case, but since you didn't even understand what was going on you just continued to call the guy stupid. I simply posted to clarify that for him and I am actually very curious now if you do have a good understanding of the language as you continue to make the same mistakes when reading it. If not, you need to go through this whole thread again and re-read for comprehension, because you obviously didn't your first time through.

Cheers!

Please continue the bashing.

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    How can you reply to TheLinuxBug and then quote a post made by FlamesRunner ?

Because the @ function blends in with the background very well.

Furthermore considering I've been up too long my eyes are playing tricks on me.

• SadySady Member

@clamhost
    Not sure if it is because of your 10 years experience or what but I can see most of your posts edited.

• @Sady said:
    clamhost
    Not sure if it is because of your 10 years experience or what but I can see most of your posts edited.

Ugh. I do not have 10 years. I have already stated 2 years experience.

Please do not confuse me with my business partner. It's awkward and annoying.

• SadySady Member

@clamhost said:
    It's awkward and annoying.

Yap no doubt, word "edited" in most of your replies is really awkward.

• @Sady said:
    Yap no doubt, word "edited" in most of your replies is really awkward.

Take that up with Dave not me.

• SadySady Member

@clamhost said:

f**k, they share credentials, now clamhost is a big "NO" for me.

• @Sady said:
    f**k, they share credentials, now clamhost is a big "NO" for me.

Nobody shares credentials.

We do share a VPN though. Occasionally we'll get strange occurrences with the VPN.

• SnickertasticSnickertastic Member
    edited May 2015

I didn't mean clamhost was in business for 16 years. I goofed up on the post I was talking to thelinuxbug. You all can stop bashing another host ya I know I gave you fire or thought but no I just messed up on thread. If you look at Thelinuxbug signature you'll see he's be in the industry for 16 years granted thats who I was meaning.

• @Snickertastic said:
    I didn't mean clamhost was in business for 16 years. I goofed up on the post I was talking to thelinuxbug. You all can stop bashing another host ya I know I gave you fire or thought but no I just messed up on thread. If you look at Thelinuxbug signature you'll see he's be in the industry for 16 years granted thats who I was meaning.

Most people on here just get a bit of stress relief from bashing. It's one of LET's interesting qualities.

• clamhost said: Nobody shares credentials.

That doesn't make any sense. @Sady said that the posts made on LET by the account @clamhost show "edited" and you replied to that from the @clamhost account that Sady should talk Dave about that

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • SnickertasticSnickertastic Member
    edited May 2015

@gsrdgrdghd Would you believe this is bill gates talking?
    Edit: Ozzy Osbourne perhaps he edited due to he wanted to add more for the love of god or who ever your worship. so back to this review or complaint we figured out the service may not be perfect but you name someone who is? Don't worry I'll wait.

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    That doesn't make any sense. Sady said that the posts made on LET by the account clamhost show "edited" and you replied to that from the clamhost account that Sady should talk Dave about that

Yeah he should talk to Dave about years of experience.

I am not a server admin. I have two years of experience in the hosting industry, and even less doing system admin type work. When I was a PC Refresh Tech we mostly assembled and repaired laptops/PCs. Essentially it was a more hardware and physical aspects than what being a VPS provider is.

• Snickertastic said: How many vps have you bought that were openvz?

Zero from ClamHost (only KVM one), a lot of from another providers. Why?

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited May 2015

@clamhost said:
    I am not a server admin. I have two years of experience in the hosting industry, and even less doing system admin type work. When I was a PC Refresh Tech we mostly assembled and repaired laptops/PCs. Essentially it was a more hardware and physical aspects than what being a VPS provider is.

And that is where my 11 years of experience helps :)

So if you count your 2 years experience that gives us 13 years combined experience.

Yes I do enjoy modifying my responses. As I don't think before I respond as that is one of my downsides. At least I take responsibility for my faults.

• @jmckeag12 said:
    Yes I do enjoy modifying my responses. As I don't think before I respond as that is one of my downsides. At least I take responsibility for my faults.

Eh don't pay attention to @Sady he's just trying to offend you in any way he can.

• clamhost said: Yeah he should talk to Dave about years of experience.

No, you specifically quoted the text about the edited posts:

• NexHostNexHost Member

@clamhost said:
    Eh don't pay attention to Sady he's just trying to offend you in any way he can.

Yes I see that and the jealous type on LET bashing us as they don't have what we have.

• @gsrdgrdghd said:

Any reason why you care about ClamHost so much? It's creepy.

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • SadySady Member

@jmckeag12 said:
    Yes I see that and the jealous type on LET bashing us as they don't have what we have.

Hello Dave!

Thanked by 2NexHost tomsfarm
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited May 2015

@Sady said:
    Hello Dave!

Hey!

Oh and for anyone else who is interested I do have 10 years experience and I do know how to manage our servers. Actually it is close to 11 years. I am 21 now and started out when I was 10.

Thanked by 1tomsfarm
  • DTrafficDTraffic Member
    edited May 2015

jmckeag12 said: Hey!

Oh and for anyone else who is interested I do have 10 years experience and I do know how to manage our servers. Actually it is close to 11 years. I am 21 now and started out when I was 10.

rackin em IBM servers back in '05 while skippin kindergarten- damn thuglife

• NexHostNexHost Member

@DTraffic said:
    rackin em IBM servers back in '05 while skippin kindergarten- damn thuglife

Not as far as racking machines lol. But I did skip my education was left with little to no choice. But HEY we are what we are.

• 21 years olds saying that they have "10 years experience in the Hosting Industry"

/No comment

• DTrafficDTraffic Member
    edited May 2015

jmckeag12 said: Not as far as racking machines lol. But I did skip my education was left with little to no choice. But HEY we are what we are.

Sure you know how to SSH into a box, but can you do it on a cold rainy night in stoke?

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited May 2015

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    /No comment

Its true you do not have to comment lol. But I plan to dedicate my life to what I love doing. Dealing with our VPS and Dedicated clients. And I plan to be here in another 10 years.

So do please enjoy good friend.

PS do not catch me in the morning before I have had my morning coffee and my morning smoke..

Thanked by 1tomsfarm
  • @ValdikSS said:
    Zero from ClamHost (only KVM one), a lot of from another providers. Why? I forgot why I asked that.

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    /No comment

Seriously? younger kids these days are getting smarter and smarter. lets not try to bash the youngsters one these days you may be working for them :)

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • @jmckeag12 said:
    PS do not catch me in the morning before I have had my morning coffee and my morning smoke..

Haha when you wake up in the morning and go to skype your like Satan harassing sinners.

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • Fun fact: 21 years old 10-years industry veteran rents kiddy DDoS tools. That... didn't surprise me at all.

Thanked by 1Infinity
This discussion has been closed.