Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH Head Jonny Nguyen raided on suspicion of DDoSing his school district. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH Head Jonny Nguyen raided on suspicion of DDoSing his school district.

Comments

• Was this a press notice for IMEDIATE RELEASE?

• J1021J1021 Member

Amitz said: Sounds like a real stupid idea...

You can't know Jonny then.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • akzakz Member
    edited May 2015

ahhh LOL just when you thought he couldnt go any lower. Guess anything for publicity and marketing right?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2015

@kcaj said:
    You can't know Jonny then.

I don't know him at all and therefore gave him some benefit of doubt, but the more I hear and read from people who know him closer, it really seems possible that he is that stupid. Sad thing somehow. His parents must have failed to show him the right way.

Thanked by 1J1021
  • Opened the thread to read the "hahahaha" posts, was not disappointed :)

• squibssquibs Member

From the announcement: "I love my customers, and I will always stand beside them when they need me. "

I'm hearing violins, and cellos, and angelic choirs. Surely there is no way such a beautiful person could be guilty of such a nefarious deed?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Nice long note from the Nugget, so what do we reckon:

A) he knew they were coming to get him

B) he had this note standing by for such an eventuality

C) this is all made up and Nuggets has played everyone like a fiddle

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited May 2015

@Nekki that is something that crossed my mind but DrMike (vpsB) isn't one to usually go making accusations without substance.

EDIT: He was hasn't been taken into Police custody. His parents computers were left behind.

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

HAHA another GVH hater like me!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Great, such a nice guy not only will he attack commercial competitors, he thinks it is ok to also disrupt peoples education.

No doubt he was behind a great deal of the attacks on LET hosts over the last few years which strangely died down a bit when Duke took over, I don't have any proof of that but I am just saying it would not come as a huge shock to find out he was responsible for a number of them with these sort of ethics.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • BruceBruce Member

considering he is in debt to CC (or others), who is funding his current venture?

• PwnerPwner Member

@Nekki said:
    Nice long note from the Nugget, so what do we reckon:

A) he knew they were coming to get him

B) he had this note standing by for such an eventuality

C) this is all made up and Nuggets has played everyone like a fiddle

Some part of me feels like it's another marketing ruse, because on his page announcement, he posted:

For the time being, our newly hired staff member Chris will be assisting customers to the best of his capability.

Might as well be another "Isabella".

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

@Bruce said:
    considering he is in debt to CC (or others), who is funding his current venture?

monthly pocket money and his fake promise's!

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

He's not replying to My Ticket ! Oh, My Money :-P :-v

• seems like everyone laughing, whats the deal with him anyway?

still, why did some webhost owner ddosing school? he must be really bored

• Presbytis said: seems like everyone laughing, whats the deal with him anyway?

still, why did some webhost owner ddosing school? he must be really bored

Because the guy is still in high school. This is the guy that GVH customers are entrusting their data to. Any despite all this, they will run an ad on WHT and get a ton of customers.

Every time someone opens up a new GVH complaint thread, all I can think is "good, that's exactly what you deserve".

• BruceBruce Member

@evilghaleon said:
    Every time someone opens up a new GVH complaint thread

have there been any recently?

• Parents seem to fail more often than not these days.

• Bruce said: have there been any recently?

No, BlueVM has had a monopoly on those recently.

• mike1smike1s Member

Some more information provided from the WHT thread for this:

Here is what I know so far after speaking to Jonny and his father...

There was a video of him trying to access the schools SSH and apparently it was sent to the school officials and then to the police. This happened after Jonny decided to email the school district and the IT guys about supposed insecurities in the schools public and private networks. A few people told him not to, but he decided to do it anyways. Apparently not too long after that, his school started getting DDoS attacked, we all know what can happen around that time as well, hacks. Now I do not think the school was hacked, and if so, the possibility that Jonny found a legitimate vulnerability in their network and then gave it out to others for malicious reasons is a strong possibility. Fact is that right now he was questioned in regards to a few things, including his involvement with HackForums and I believe DDoS attacks against the school.

This is funny because Eric Walstrom was arrested earlier this year for hacking his school and changing his grades or whatever and now this with Jonny. I have to say, I saw it coming, but tried to help him.

I also heard from a reliable source that the Chris guy that was supposedly hired by GVH will not assist any longer and has stepped away from the company.

• BruceBruce Member
    edited May 2015

his linkedin profile needs updating

*** NSFW ***

Get a fucking life

• XFS_DukeXFS_Duke Member
    edited May 2015

HAHA!

@Bruce said:

Get a fucking life

• mike1smike1s Member

LMFAO

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited May 2015

@Bruce said:

Get a fucking life

Someone please mark that as NSFW before people's managers/mothers walk in during the wrong time.

Thanked by 1Issam2204
  • BuyAdsBuyAds Member

Just curious, why everyone hates johny nuggets?

• @BuyAds said:

Are you serious or trolling? Can't figure it out lol

Thanked by 2BuyAds TheKiller
  • BruceBruce Member

@BuyAds said:

not everyone hates him. he has a lot to learn though

Thanked by 1BuyAds
  • AmitzAmitz Member

@BuyAds said:

I would not call it hate. People just love to see big mouths fail. And Jonny does a good job in being a big mouth and big failure. ;)

Thanked by 1BuyAds