Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avante Hosting - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Avante Hosting

Comments

• @Zen

Then attack the company directly, not his family.

• @stylexnetworks If his family is the money backing the operation and own a stake in the company, than why not have that information as that entity may be able to enforce change.

• edited October 2012

@24khost

Taking a loan from some one to start a company doesn't give them any shares or stake in the company.

There is a reason that LLC's exist, when they go bankrupt only what the business owns can be taken away. Now is this fair in all cases? No but thats the law everyone abides by.

Thanked by 1GIANT_CRAB
  • 24khost24khost Member
    edited October 2012

You do realize how venture capital works correct. They take a stake in your company for so much of what could be stock. So they own a piece of the company, now that stake depends on how much the buy in was. But most likley daddy's venture capital fund funds the whole thing.

If your company starts to fail they can come in change managment, or dismantle the company and sell it off.

• @stylexnetworks said: Taking a loan from some one to start a company doesn't give them any shares or stake in the company.

How do you figure it is a loan? The father is the CEO, @ChrisK cannot be the owner as a minor.

• @24khost

Taking a loan from some to start a company is not the same as having some one invest in your company.

He was fortunate enough to get the money to start his own company but took it for granite.

• I don't think Zen wants to post such details, all he did was post what he found.

• @stylexnetworks You're missing the point that he's a CEO of the company; meaning he has all responsibility for it; he is in charge of the legal entity that is the company.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

But no answer from our superior company @ChrisK

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited October 2012

Yeah, lets go dox the family of everyone who did someting wrong/bad!

• all his clients should take up chicago's vps offer, this guy don't even care about his customers one bit.

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited October 2012

@stylexnetworks Venture Capital funds don't give loans to startups normally. Normally they don't give loans they make investments. They buy into the idea for stock and roi.

@stylexnetworks have you ever tried to solicite money from a venture capital firm?

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • I thought this was a discussion on how Avante Hosting screwed the masses??? If someone wants to learn about startups and venture capitalists go watch sharktank.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I just wanted to explain the chain to @Zen 's investigation. Stylex was understanding how VC works so I explained it so he could understand why you would contact the father of this person.

• hiphopsmurfhiphopsmurf Member
    edited October 2012

I see it like this... If the laws hold parents responsible for their children's actions IE: Not going to school, Staying out past curfew and destruction to peoples property then it shouldn't matter if the parent owns the company they are still responsible for what their kid does. If an under age kid takes your car for a joyride and wrecks it the parents are left holding the bag so what is the difference in this situation? Chris decided to take peoples money and then kill peoples services and lie about it and that to me sounds like fraud and the parents should be made aware that their kid is stealing from people. I already have a claim in with paypal and have secured a new server or I would be the first one to reach out to his father with all the links to discussions like these and push that something be done.

• A lot to read in this thread, so conscious that I might have missed a bit - but is there any confirmed link between the Linked.In profile and company records and the MIA ChrisK, or is this just supposition?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited January 2017

@Nekki I think it's very close to say it is valid.

WHOIS of Avantehosting.net shows:
    Avante Hosting Services Inc.
    Hosting Avante ()

Fax:
    1st Canadian Place, 100 King st. West,
    Suite 7070
    Toronto, ONTARIO M5X1E3
    CA

Banro Corporation owned by Arnold Kondrat shows same Address / Suite #
    http://www.banro.com/s/CorporateDirectory.asp

Hence ChrisK is Chris K

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Unbelievable! …..more slanderous attacks on me and now you bring in my family! My competition still posts most of the comments on this thread, trying to “ deadpool” Avante. Sorry to disappoint you but we are still here! I admit we had our fair share of hiccups in our move to Dallas but we never scammed anyone. I don’t need to. Of the thousands of clients at Avante, a very small group are making the most noise, egged on by other hosting sites. Moving over 100 servers, installing new routers, switches, connecting networks, etc was a big job. Most if not all the problems have been solved. Over the next month or so, our clients will see many improvements and we are sorry to those who experienced problems.

• @ChrisK
    First - I wasn't riping you, or attacking you. just for your information.
    Second - I just explained Venture Capital and how it works.
    Third - Please for the love of god, respond next time so this doesn;t happen.
    Fourth - Your family is involved as your dad is listed as a member of the company.
    Fifth - Please provide explanation to those who are still waiting for there servers to come back online.
    Sixth - If you chose to move from the Hostdime Datacenter why would you not do your build out at your new location before moving servers? Just doesn't make sense to me that it would take 14 days to get all servers back online.

• post started by zon October 7

OFFICIAL AvanteHosting Give me back my money ! TRADE
    SUPPORT affected AvanteHosting customers ! ! !

Ok Lil'Chris how many vps hosting refunded customers from LET LEB planetminecraft HF redflagdeals gamekiller axxim

Avante Hosting is not BBB Accredited , anyway -5- 20(after spirit and stylexnetworks.com insisted for legality) legit complaints (please 160 words min) from not refunded vps customers will make some (not exactly) magic.
    Map & Directions for photobucket personal complaint
    http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/business-reviews/internet-web-hosting/avante-hosting-services-in-toronto-on-1280611/directions
    You can also
    File a complaint against Avante Hosting Services Inc.
    Suggest This Business for Accreditation
    Compliment this Business

I dont believe Chrisk is related to Alfred
    I dont have any evidence that Avante Hosting represent legal business if any please point legal document. Whois AvanteHosting CEO if any?

About AvanteHosting Office
    Date: April 28, 2005
    http://www.buyandhold.com/StockMgr?request=display.content&ContentURL=/custom/buyandhold-com/html-secFilings.asp&&symbol=BAA&symb=BAA&sequenceid=1&guid=3641405

also close to
    http://www.weblocal.ca/sterling-portfolio-securities-inc-toronto-on.html

61 minutes ago
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/133522251/LONR-RESOURCES--Form-D---10-16-2012

place is rented or owned by Banro Corporation

popular searches
    100 King ST West, Suite 7070, Toronto, Ontario M5X 1E3 doc
    100 King ST West, Suite 7070, Toronto, Ontario M5X 1E3 chris
    100 King ST West, Suite 7070, Toronto, Ontario M5X 1E3 pdf
    100 King ST West, Suite 7070, Toronto, Ontario M5X 1E3 txt

well Suite 7070 is very populated. Anyone from Toronto to check onplace AvanteHosting firm plate?
    Whois chrisk?

All mess for just 1k$ - roll money back AvanteHosting , be a man.

@stylexnetworks please update your TOS
    Famous 3 day refund policy same like AvanteHosting call us on 0900-WHO-CARE-911
    Suport AvanteHosting poor guy dont have for Yacht.
    Wee don't even care about customers, i get your money what kind of service you want
    Support stylexnetworks.com - best selling real cloud VPS service you will never touch your vps.

@spirit please stop jumping room is small and full of people also big fan is set to ON

@Spirit said: Yeah, lets go dox the family of everyone who did someting wrong/bad!

you and stylexnetworks just doing that and if you say so...
    BTW is that benzine can canister behind you?

@Spirit said: All this is more or less know for some longer time (at IRC with 140+ LEB/LET members) but it's really not needed to drag rest of the family into this. Especially when this is doing by someone who's not even hurted client.

Thanked by 1lbft

Smart guy 140 people know and you are only smart one.
    How long time you know and what you know you can say later.

Superior network secret conference from 7 page Remake
    not for kids under 18 explicit audio content - please parents protect your kids

• I gave up trying to read that.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited October 2012

@ChirsK. you had your fun, now please stop giving bullcrap reasons. you posted No updates or whatsoever

Please move to chicagovps because they care about their clients everyone and stop giving money to this kid

Are you aware that you are sinking deeper to the sea Chris?

• Short version
    @ChrisK
    Just refund your customers, who care about your superior network your acting is ridiculous.
    You are failling from start not refunding obdian and others, customers don't have access to vps etc, speed and I/O is not what you advertised, you delivered almost nothing for lot of your customers. If you dont want to refund all affected customers just say so..

• @nocom

Our TOS states 7 day refund policy, not sure where you are reading 3 days

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@stylexnetworks,

Like everyone else has said and you conveniently ignored, ChrisK is not the owner of the company, his DAD is. Posting that information is legitimate and in my eyes nothing wrong with it.

If it were the other way around and ChrisK was the owner and his father just gave him the money ( No VC used ) then posting that information would be wrong.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@ChrisK said: Moving over 100 servers

I moved this many in 2 days with spare time ;-) You either tried to do it all yourself or lying in thinking that 100 servers is a lot to move. When moving a quantity of servers like that generally you would go to Dallas yourself to help. Do you have proof of trip? Just curious. No harm, no foul here

• RandyRandy Member
    edited October 2012

No chicago chris . you just bully your staff to do it for you :-(

• @CVPS_Chris said: Do you have proof of trip?

I can recall @ChrisK connecting from a Dallas area IP to the IRC channel over the past month.

• nunimnunim Member
    edited October 2012

@eastonch said: @stylexnetworks You're missing the point that he's a CEO of the company; meaning he has all responsibility for it; he is in charge of the legal entity that is the company.

Do you have any documentation to support this claim? As much as I've researched Avante, I have found no documents that support this conclusion as I cannot find any incorporation documents. I would not be shocked if Avante was not a registered corporation and it's information faked for EV SSL, I could be wrong but I can't find anything to the contrary.

@CVPS_Chris said: Do you have proof of trip?

I would be confident in saying that ChrisK was in Texas over the weekend.