Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avante Hosting - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Avante Hosting

Comments

• @netomx No, but there is a dumpster out back you can dig through. LoL!

My lowest price would be 28.50 a year.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • hiphopsmurfhiphopsmurf Member
    edited October 2012

Let me start by saying that before @ChrisK decided to move his services to another location my service was exactly as advertised. Great speed on both network and server, Quick response to support issues which I had very few and 99.5% uptime which I wasn't happy about but could live with. I was informed the move was going to take place on a certain date which never happened. No notification that the move was delayed so I assumed it was done. 3 weeks later my service went out and has yet to return. I am a firm believer that s--t happens... When you start to lie about it you don't deserve pity. I see people in here trying to get him on "Deadpool", not sure what that is since this is my first visit to this site but if its a way to stop people from being scammed then he should have jumped to the top of the list after this fiasco. My support ticket was closed after calling bulls--t on the lies I was being told which seems to be the norm for the so-called support staff. I had the same support username tell me my server was being moved then my server WAS moved then hours later tell me it was still being moved. If they were a good support team they would have taken the 30 seconds to skim the ticket to see what the customer was told so as to not be caught in yet another lie. Bottom line... those people that think this kid will change and stop lying to people, I wouldn't hold your breath!

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@netomx said: Do you have any $15/y plan? $15-$12 = $3/y. I'm in! =P

We have a $12/year server

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said: We have a $12/year server

I know =P I have like 9 VPS now, I don't want more :(

• @CVPS_Chris if it was $3.00 a year he would take one.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • vultures

• Thread #derail

• After 12 days my vps has not been fixed, it is online but they deleted my hard disk so all my backups and data i stored on the vps are gone, i have not heard anything from the customer support and i have now given up any hope of getting the data back, what kind of "professionals" accidentally delete customer data?, thanks alot @ChrisK !

• Everyone just go over to chicagovps..

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@Randy said: Everyone just go over to chicagovps..

Lol thanks Randy ;-)

Thanked by 1Randy
  • Any update @ChrisK?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I think we can safely say it is deadpool now. 2 weeks downtime, no updates, ultra superior hardware, obviously.

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • He is upgrading his "superior" Hardware/Network

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Or daddy cut of the funding.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • AshAsh Member
    edited October 2012

@StormVZ said: any info on his company background and who the directors are?

Doesn't appear to registered. Need a bit more time to be 100% sure, but none of the five Canadian incs with the term 'Avante' look connected.

The address is a rented, shared office. Interestingly, the suite that Avante lists (7070) appears to actually be registered to Banro Corp - Banro have one Arnold Kondrat as a director, so perhaps daddy just picks up the post from work?

insaneservers.net also popped up when looking at the above. Registered by Chris earlier this year, currently just parked.

• LOL. Good find Zen

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited October 2012

All this is more or less know for some longer time (at IRC with 140+ LEB/LET members) but it's really not needed to drag rest of the family into this. Especially when this is doing by someone who's not even hurted client.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2012

@Ash That's interesting, I wonder as to how he got the EV SSL from Trustwave since they do deep verification

• @Zen

Is this really necessary? Unprofessional in many ways.

Thanked by 1GIANT_CRAB
  • edited October 2012

@Zen

Still doesn't justify what you do.

There are many ways of doing this the right way however attacking some one on a personal level and involving his/her family is not the right way. No matter what your excuse is.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited October 2012

@Zen said: I speak on behalf of hurt clients.

No you do not. You speek only on behalf of yourself. Just like rest of us. And most likely you just wanted to be spectatular in your discoveries without much of thinking. Well.. it's old news, just that no one from us didn't have need to drag into all this crap also his family.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited October 2012

Heh.. it's just idiotic attempt to look cool. What your mother do for living and what's her full name and home address?
    (not that I really care or should know but maybe you will get the point)

• @Zen

We all have standards, apparently yours is not very high. What you are doing doesn't make you any better than him and it makes you just as bad as him.. if not worse.

• @Zen is basically running a news site. His investigative reporting is no difference than the tv news, or news paper only he is on the internet as a medium.

The information he is posting while it may be controversial is public based on a search on the internet.

• edited October 2012

@24khost

Wrong. Completely wrong. News sites and TV stations have standards, he does not.

Thanked by 1Wintereise
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited October 2012

@Zen said: If you take a look at any of my previous posts or history, you will see I don't really care what people think of me or my posts..

I know this and I actually agreed with many things you posted in past but this now... it's so unnecessary. We care about his father just as much we care about your mother or family of anyone here.. which means none.

• @stylexnetworks evidently you don't watch us news!

Investigative reporting does just what @Zen is doing. Look it up and learn.

• @Zen

a guy who also doesn't appear to have standards

Guess what? you have none either.

Thanked by 1GIANT_CRAB
  • @24khost

9 pages of the same old news, something thats been said over and over.

Again my point was doing this the right way, I am not in anyway agreeing with what Avante did.

If you were hurt in anyway or lost data or money then purse in a legal way. All this time you take into bashing some one's family that was involved in no way you can direct towards pursuing this in a legal way.