Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No desktop allowed in Linux - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

No desktop allowed in Linux

1234568»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2012

@Chan said: If I was you I wouldn't waste my time here, I doubt anyone is going to buy from Dewlance after all the shit you've done

On the contrary, I am tempted as well as many others I think. Knowing LET, they would buy from hostbluff too to verify their claims...
    This kind of genius is so rare we would better hurry before he kills himself accidentally.
    M

• @Maounique said: This kind of genius is so rare we would better hurry before he kills himself accidentally.

Is this cheap shot at the LxAdmin/HyperVM guy? An Indian thing?

@miTgiB said: Is this cheap shot at the LxAdmin/HyperVM guy? An Indian thing?

Far from that, it takes a bit of IQ to survive, I was hinting at that.
    M

• @DewlanceVPS don't let the others distract you! @HostBluff is just telling you to stop posting because he wants to keep his competitors away. (and so far i must say you've cought up really close with @HostBluff).

I believe in you @DewlanceVPS

@gsrdgrdghd said: @DewlanceVPS don't let the others distract you! @HostBluff is just telling you to stop posting because he wants to keep his competitors away.

Ah, now it is all clear to me too.
    This guy is even more funny because he is not joking.
    M

Thanked by 1Infinity