Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of hosts that use profanity or are rude to others? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think of hosts that use profanity or are rude to others?

13»

Comments

• PwnerPwner Member

Wut.

• AmitzAmitz Member

@KwiceroLTD said:
    Exactly, Traffic. I need to feel good with the provider, otherwise I'll simply pack-up and move.

Exactly, Traffic. I need to feel good with the provider, otherwise I'll simply pack-up and move.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Pwner said: Wut.

Sadly, some posts were deleted that spoiled the joke :-(

Thanked by 2Pwner KwiceroLTD
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Amitz said: Exactly, Traffic. I need to feel good with the provider, otherwise I'll simply pack-up and move.

• @Pwner said:
    Wut.

I'm just famous :)

• perennate said: Exactly, Traffic. I need to feel good with the provider, otherwise I'll simply pack-up and move.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Traffic said:

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2015

@perennate thats what she said. Achievement unlocked: Redundant Data in your Database.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2015

Infinity580 said: Redundant Data in your Database.

I'm happy to pitch in, after all LET has a lot of useful content that we wouldn't want to lose.