Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostDime Banter - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostDime Banter

13»

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@acarrascope said: Who gave lessons in behavior and manners.

Not sure what you meant, however I was joking. Dennis gives good replys, I got what he meant, just thought I can make a joke out of it ;)

• @Infinity there's a power button for our server isnt there; incase such a thing actually happens? That'll be the button we slam.

@DimeNOC_Dennis -- Welcome to LET, enjoy your stay, and I hope to see a nice deal from you guys on LEB :). (Not that it would even scale with your pricing!).

I've heard a few off-putting things about your web-hosting about a year/2 back; don't know how that's panning out these days, but whatever, I may give you guys a shot.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2012

@acarrascope said: @DimeNOC_Dennis Now I have no doubt that it is part of some sort of trauma that I can not help to manage. bye.

Right, since noone else seems to voice it.

Right now you are being an incredible asshole blaming the whole world but yourself. You may want to have a look at the 'thanks' for your post and that of Dennis. You'll notice that there seems to be agreement amongst other LET users that Dennis has a very valid point regarding your remarks. You should probably take this as a hint, and think very hard about what you say, and why it may be considered offensive by multiple people in this community.

Additionally, it's incredibly childish to start blaming everything on an alleged 'trauma' someone else has, rather than addressing the actual point made. Man up and behave like a responsible adult.

Enjoy flaming me - my name is not tied to any hosting company or anything else that needs a certain kind of representation, so I can freely speak my mind here and I will not hold back from telling you what I think about your attitude.

Somewhat related, @DimeNOC_Dennis, +1 for straight-out stating the issue without sugarcoating. More people should do this. Also, welcome to LET.

• edited September 2012

@Jack said: @DimeNOC_Dennis Sales Suck! He only gave me $9 off.

@Jack I'd have to refer you back to the Steak comparison I made earlier in the thread to explain that. As I said, we tend to value the high level services we offer and price based around that. I'm sorry we couldn't do better for you in this case :(

@eastonch said: I've heard a few off-putting things about your web-hosting about a year/2 back; don't know how that's panning out these days, but whatever, I may give you guys a shot.

@eastonch I'm always willing to address any sort of concerns people have with our services with complete honesty and frank terms. Every company has their issues here and there but it's how the company handles them and with what level of respect that really matters. I have put myself out there time and time again to ensure that we address each and every issue promptly and honestly, but sometimes even that is not enough. Please feel free to message or email me though should you have any specific concerns I can address :)

@joepie91 said: Somewhat related, @DimeNOC_Dennis, +1 for straight-out stating the issue without sugarcoating. More people should do this. Also, welcome to LET.

@joepie91 Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome! Honesty is always our policy when addressing client concerns, and I try to make myself available publicly to exercise that policy wherever necessary.

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • @joepie91 I receive some private opinions about it and a warning. You can go in peace.

• Thanks @DimeNOC_Dennis,

It was a old friend of mine who had a web service with you guys, had a few problems with support; not sure if things have changed house recently. :)

• @eastonch said: had a few problems with support

HostDime support is fucking awesome.

@DimeNOC_Dennis Great job you're doing.