Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New online.net limited edition server, EUR 19.99/pm, no setup fee - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New online.net limited edition server, EUR 19.99/pm, no setup fee

Comments

• edited March 2015

@Rassa,

Disks in this array:

A - SATA - 1.91 TB
    B - SATA - 1.82 TB

• KupolKupol Member
    edited March 2015

Man, I'm so pissed, just ordered Delimiter dedicated last week which isn't even delivered yet and now Online.net does this neat promo which is out of stock. This sucks.

• Yes, they come with iLO 3 Advanced license so you can do everything!

Thanked by 1Lee
  • LeeLee Veteran

3 new threads a week now with people asking if they are willing to sell one.

• If you want to use remote control in iLO you need to add the URL to the Java exceptions list, click Launch on the java remote control in iLO, accept the plugin thingy for Firefox and click launch again!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Damnit I bought one. I hate you. :P

Thanked by 3Lee netomx Amitz
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@Lee said:
    3 new threads a week now with people asking if they are willing to sell one.

and 5 new threads a week now with people trying to resell them via outsourcing...

Thanked by 4Lee Dylan netomx hostnoob
  • LeeLee Veteran

@Jar said:
    Damnit I bought one. I hate you. :P

You know it makes sense.

Thanked by 2jar netomx
  • @Falzo said:
    and 5 new threads a week now with people trying to resell them via outsourcing...

Maybe these 20 eur servers are transferable.

• Which one is better this or 4814? I have 4814 but with few files on it. I can cancel it if this is better. Please let me know.

• @JoeBiss said:
    Which one is better this or 4814? I have 4814 but with few files on it. I can cancel it if this is better. Please let me know.

IMO, it is much better than 4814.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@mycloud said:
    Maybe these 20 eur servers are transferable.

maybe, but where would be the profit in that for all the hoarders ;-)

• RazzaRazza Member

After you get your server delivered, be sure to check the ip on an blacklist checker site , as both servers I got issued with are on a few blacklists

• @Razza said:
    After you get your server delivered, be sure to check the ip on an blacklist checker site , as both servers I got issued with are on a few blacklists

How to check it?

• FalzoFalzo Member

http://multirbl.valli.org/ comes to mind...

mycloud said: How to check it?

Thanked by 1souvarine
  • Just as a reminder toll all of you, because I had to search for it some time:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/40695/ipv6-dhclient-auto-configuration-script-online-net

• @mycloud said:
    How to check it?

I usually use: http://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

• ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I already have too many servers. I hate you for posting this... I attempted to buy it 3 times, and kept closing the window on the payment page.

4th time didn't work.... "Your order has been accepted and will be delivered as soon as possible."

Thanked by 2Amitz rgenzon
  • earlearl Member

@mycloud said:
    2x2T version sold out.

Darn should have bought two..

• DylanDylan Member
    edited March 2015

mycloud said: IMO, it is much better than 4814.

Definitely. Every single component is better. I'm cancelling my own 4814 for one of these.

• tridinebandimtridinebandim Member
    edited March 2015

about 3 hours passed and it didnt finished the proxmox install, does it takes ages to install OS in raid 1 ?

• Thanks @Falzo @Razza @adamluk
    Checked mine server, the IP is clean.

• Is there anyway to find the age of the disks through the raid?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Ordered One. Missed the 2 x 2 TB HDD because at that Time, I had only $6 Balance. Funded My Card then came to order and saw only 2 x 450 GB SAS Available :/

• J1021J1021 Member

Lee said: 3 new threads a week now with people asking if they are willing to sell one.

With your first hand experience of the drivel posted on vpsB you keep telling everybody about over there, I rest assured you'll manage to keep a lid on this at LET and continue to deliver the premium community experience we've all come to love and expect.

Dedibox Limited 1215 - delivered in 4 minutes and 56 seconds ^_^

• Last one!!

• outimeoutime Member
    edited March 2015

Hurry up :D

Edit: It's over!

edited March 2015

It says: Additional IP (failover) 5 IPv4 addresses €1.99 / month / address on the Order Page.

But, I can't order Extra Failover, anyone knows why ??

EDIT: Oh, I see. Basic Service Level hasn't been delivered yet :-P