Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FALSE REVIEW] Stay away from TheHostingSquad.com - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[FALSE REVIEW] Stay away from TheHostingSquad.com

123457»

Comments

• GaryGary Member

@Jackson_W said: I'm done here

You started this. Stick to it. See it through. If you decide now it's not worth it, nobody will believe you. Right now it does look like you made it up.

At the same time, the whole kiddy summer host thing makes me inclined to believe you over him.

No proof's been provided really, just jpegs that could be faked. Provide proof, unless you can't.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@Jackson_
    w

Could you please provide the snapshot of the "i am at school" ticket response email?

VPS welcome email?

Refund screenshot? (transaction ID)

and you have not answered us yet, i dont Prvide PHONE SUPPORT How did you call me? what time? how long was the call? and what date was it
    Please provide the above proof and stop avoiding it?

You said you are done here? RIGHT ON! and you are still replying to this thread? Oh wait!!? you started this first, and you want to end this now? Great. Chief have set this thread to sink. so you can call this an end to your childish actions.

Thanks everyone who have believed in me and are obmn my side. You guys rocks@;-)

This drama is now closed, please pick up your pop con before you leave;-)

• bijan588bijan588 Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy, Im sorry for doubting you <3 he did the same thing too me.

Hes banned now

Randys in the clear

Thanked by 1Randy
  • Maybe it would be worth it to delete this thread too? Heh.

Thanked by 1Randy