Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FALSE REVIEW] Stay away from TheHostingSquad.com - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[FALSE REVIEW] Stay away from TheHostingSquad.com

Comments

• You don't need to go as far as showing your tickets with Semo here, just relax dude.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • i am just protecting myself/my brand , its the least i can do to show that what OP Said is all false. that is what i should do and is the only thing i can do.

i am sure, any provider would do the same. if they where being accused.
    unless they dont care their rep that is,

• @Randy said: i am just protecting myself/my brand , its the least i can do to show that what OP Said is all false. that is what i should do and is the only thing i can do.

Dude... I really think you need to chill, the defensiveness, and the fact that you want to get rid of this thread before he gets a chance to reply is making you look worse.

Just let it go for now, your clients are not dumb, and if you think it looks fake, im sure they will too.

Thanked by 2Randy Boltersdriveer
  • Lets see if the Op can provide email headers or something like that.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited August 2012

Randy is young young and handsome, that's why he is tensed

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @jcaleb said: Randy is young, that's why he is tensed

Age aside, he's probably pretty tense mainly because people may well lazily research his hosting company, find a bad review, and simply write his company off as a result. (Especially because it's a fairly recent review.. and a fairly new host.)

Thanked by 2Randy jcaleb
  • That is true. But I really see this thread as something positive for Randy. Bad publicity is still publicity. Now, a little bit more people know that his company exists.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • flyfly Member
    edited August 2012

we<3drama

also what does semoweb have to do with any of this lulz

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

Yes please close this thread. its obvious that op is trolling and he cant even provide enough proof to back it up.. he is avoiding the details that requested

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: do you have a error/. it should be a B + :)

On which of the marks ? For the learning curve or professionalism ? :)
    If it is for the learning curve, I agree, you know better, but for the professionalism, I stand by my original mark :)
    Nothing bad intended, I hope you dont get angry on me too, now...
    It is a friendly advice. I will detail it further:
    Fake review appears, bad language, name calling.
    You come and ask for proof like this:
    I am sorry you feel that way, sir, please provide the ticket number to check it further.
    I am almost 18 years old and I am in this business for x months. I never claimed i have 1 k customers, nor that I have racks full of servers, in case you contest that, please provide your proof.
    Fake proof, more accusations.
    Prove the proof is fake, but not like: You idiot, everyone can see that is fake and knows CE doesnt send that kind of mails, but:
    I am sorry, sir, that proof is a fake, a real mail from my ticketing software looks like this (insert image). I will not continue this discussion until you provide a real proof.
    You have 24 hours for that, after which I will ask the moderators to close the thread and change the title of the review as fake.

If you did something along those lines, ppl searching on google and arriving here would have ended up with an 100% favourable image about you. You can also use the pretext to insert some info about the company and your offer.
    Lets not be upset and think in perspective all the time :) being angry doesnt help anyone, not you, not your customers and especially not ppl looking for reviews in order to decide.
    Peace !
    M

• i am not angary at all, just annoyed by OP's actions. i will take your advice thanks
    M

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Personally I do not believe people should be opening a business and learning while selling products. This should be something they know enough about both from the technical and customer services point of view.

If the OP is actually lying then yes change the thread name, however for customers reality is normally perception and therefore we have to allow time for the OP to respond.

Thanked by 1Gary
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Randy You are not going to get the thread removed, just get over it. No threads like this have been removed previously so there is no reason to remove yours unless there is some sort of exception by Chief.

• @Randy said: Also, wjunction and hackforums are two different sites, Please get your facts right

Basically the same site

• @Randy said: Yes please close this thread. its obvious that op is trolling and he cant even provide enough proof to back it up.. he is avoiding the details that requested

I wouldn't go that far as to calling someone a "troll".

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@Infinity can you at least close it,?

once again,

1. OP Provided a fake review
    2. its proven
    3. This review is fake, and there is nothing more to add

if there is anything @OP would like to add, Please contact the mods

• gianggiang Veteran

@Infinity said: @Randy You are not going to get the thread removed, just get over it. No threads like this have been removed previously so there is no reason to remove yours unless there is some sort of exception by Chief.

A random guy appears and giving a random company fake review, then the community managers just do nothing :( It's really sad

Thanked by 1Randy

@giang said: A random guy appears and giving a random company fake review, then the community managers just do nothing :( It's really sad

It may be useful for later, if Randy defended himself properly and proved it to be a fake I don't see why it should be removed, I may have exercised poor decision, I'm asking the other mods and Chief now ;)

• change title?

Thanked by 1Randy
  • flyfly Member

@Maounique said: If you did something along those lines, ppl searching on google and arriving here would have ended up with an 100% favourable image about you. You can also use the pretext to insert some info about the company and your offer.

implying people read.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Also implying the name will be changed. It would have been a much shorter thread also :)
    M

• Jackson_WJackson_W Banned, Member

I'm done here, Randy can try to justify it however he chooses, I am willing to send a mod my paypal statement to prove it.

@Randy, I would have dropped this if you had said sorry, but your just going to defend your lies? Yeah... Whatevert

• @Jackson_W said: I am willing to send a mod my paypal statement to prove it.

More photoshop skills?

@Taylor said: More photoshop skills?

The first image was not Photoshopped, but whatever.

@Jackson_W said: but whatever

but whatever? Prove that you didn't fake it, stand up to your claim, be a man!

• @Jackson_W said: I'm done here, Randy can try to justify it however he chooses, I am willing to send a mod my paypal statement to prove it.

Do it.

@Infinity said: Prove that you didn't fake it, stand up to your claim, be a man!

I tried to prove it, its like trying to prove things to a conspirator, they just don't listen.

• @Jackson_W said: I tried to prove it, its like trying to prove things to a conspirator, they just don't listen.

>

Use teamviewer or something with a mod to try and back up your claim's and stop making @Randy a annoyed man.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited August 2012

@Jackson_W said: I tried to prove it, its like trying to prove things to a conspirator, they just don't listen.

Post any support emails to pastebin with the full headers?

You have an vps activation email right? PayPal payment email?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Jackson_W I can assure you that if your claims are legitimate, we all want to know. Your goal is to name and shame, right? And that is admirable, if what you say is true. However, you didn't complete the process, and the accused has provided sufficient counter argument. If you wish to drop it, feel free, but you will have wasted your own time.

Thanked by 1Randy