Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OnePlus One Users? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OnePlus One Users?

124»

Comments

• smansman Member
    edited June 2015

Meh....Galaxy S5 is pretty much the best phone for the price right now imho. OnePlus is ok because of the price but I think the S5 is better especially considering you can get it for about the same price as a OnePlus now.

• OnePlus 2 is coming soon :)

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I hope they reduce the size of the bezel in the One Plus 2 and go with a higher resolution screen. The Nexus 6 screen is so much nicer than the OPO.

• ChrisKChrisK Member

I feel like there is a lot of love for this phone just because of the price.. hides

iphone user here

Thanked by 2tomsfarm TheKiller
  • blackblack Member

ChrisK said: I feel like there is a lot of love for this phone just because of the price.. hides

That's one of the reasons to get the phone, yeah. I don't see anything wrong with that though.

Thanked by 2netomx TheKiller
  • DevilDevil Member

I will get OPT iff they have an OPT Mini if the rumours say, or Moto G 3rd Generation, or X if there is really some noticeable improvement, or I'll wait for few weeks for the iPhone 6 prices to drop and get one.

• DevilDevil Member

ChrisK said: just because of the price

Not true. I have heard people sing its praise who have previously used iPhones, Galaxies and what not.

• Hi, I have the OPO with OTA CM12 is working properly, this phone is very powerful and has nice good quality.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I agree that CM12 helped things. I am disappointed that OP2 won't have native CM support.

• blackblack Member

jbiloh said: I agree that CM12 helped things. I am disappointed that OP2 won't have native CM support.

Me too. OxygenOS doesn't look like it's going to be well built as their group of "developers" are not really experienced in developing an operating system.