Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any interest in cheap UK - J1900 dedicated servers - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any interest in cheap UK - J1900 dedicated servers

124»

Comments

• We can certainly offer a subnet, question really for BoxColo via ticket with regards to any additional costs.

• @onepound said:
    We can certainly offer a subnet, question really for BoxColo via ticket with regards to any additional costs.

No problem!

• onepound said: OK, these are going ahead, Boss is still not convinced so provisioning time will be upto 1 week on initial paid orders (2 week credit will be applied for initial delayed orders). You will find a link in my sig where you may find more info/order.

Great to see you got this going to quickly. In due course I will get one of these (assuming you've still got any left!), but right now I've not got the spare cash for the year upfront or the first month + setup fee. Roll on payday.

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

check your pm. I sent a massage with some questions .

• @toshost said:
    check your pm. I sent a massage with some questions .

After a long week of work, a massage sounds really nice right now. Any way I can get in on this too?

• @Pwner said:
    After a long week of work, a massage sounds really nice right now. Any way I can get in on this too?

£15 a month servers in the UK seems to be the massage trigger.

Thanked by 1Pwner