Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET PM spam from GVH - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET PM spam from GVH

1235»

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

@GVH_Eric said:
    Anyone who wants to be removed from the mailing list can simply open a support request. We fully honor all such requests. If anyone is still receiving promotional emails after requesting removal, PM me directly and I'll see to it that they're stopped.

No you should meet the required standards that state you must provide an opt-out on the email.

• All promotional emails should already have a removal link. We don't include such a method on emails associated with active services as there is no reason or law to do so.

• @GVH_Eric said:
    All promotional emails should already have a removal link. We don't include such a method on emails associated with active services as there is no reason or law to do so.

You may want to fix your links then, because the last two emails I received (before I finally managed to get back into the client area and unsubscribe) looked like this:

• SEO is now a valid reason?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

DalekOfSkaro said: SEO is now a valid reason?

I guess it was always the case when you have tons of IPs which do not sell as well as you would have hoped a year back.

• DalekOfSkaro said: SEO spam is now a valid reason?

• It's time to use it again

• LeeLee Veteran

DalekOfSkaro said: SEO is now a valid reason?

It's GVH where "Oh look it's raining today" is a good enough reason to give away IP's