Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosted Monitoring - Quick Poll - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosted Monitoring - Quick Poll

13»

Comments

• @myshahrul said:
    If purchase for $4, when another plan available, can upgrade?

You can't get the $4 plan yet.

• Yeah, i just noticed. Sorry.

• @Darwin said:
    It works for the $4 service. The others are giving that error.

@NeoXiD said:
    Termiet Darwin You can't buy them yet, afaik. He just added a first informational page for the 4$ service, I'm sure the other 2 pages will follow. None of the products can be ordered yet though.

You're both right! Launch is on Sunday, so be ready. I imagine that the first 10 plans that I'm selling will be gone really quick.

@NeoXiD said:
    0xdragon: Looks great! Just update the < title > tag ;)

Done, thanks for telling me :)

• NeoXiDNeoXiD Member
    edited December 2014

@0xdragon: I guess only the 4$ plan will be available on Sunday, yepp? Can I easily upgrade later on? Hopefully I won't miss it due to my timezone.

By the way, any reaction from Observium so far?

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited December 2014

@NeoXiD said:
    0xdragon: I guess only the 4$ plan will be available on Sunday, yepp? Can I easily upgrade later on? Hopefully I won't miss it due to my timezone.

By the way, any reaction from Observium so far?

Yep, and they aren't very interested in giving the licenses any cheaper sadly. They pointed out that my prices are pretty much insane (which I don't deny) and showed me: http://copperegg.com/pricing/

But even after telling them I would charge about $7/mth for the subscription version if they wanted it, still no reply. :(

But eh, it's a crazy deal already!

Upgrades will be as very easy, just ticket in and I'll have you sorted by paying the difference :)

Thanked by 1HyperSpeed
  • http://cloudcommando.com/small_plan/

Small amounts of storage now available on the $4/yr plan, and will be available on the $12/yr plan too.

• Hey,

Would It be possible to for us to provide a key for the pro plan and have you host it? :)

• @Remuz said:
    Hey,

Would It be possible to for us to provide a key for the pro plan and have you host it? :)

Of course! But it will only be worthwhile on the $6/qtr plan or a higher custom plan if you really paid for a license :)

Let me know what you need!

• How are you going to set up the config? Or do we get FTP access

• @0xdragon said:
    Upgrades will be as very easy, just ticket in and I'll have you sorted by paying the difference :)

The more insane, the better it is really :-)

• Who is the datacenter in scranton?

• Let me know when you are accepting orders again!

• 0xdragon said: They pointed out that my prices are pretty much insane (which I don't deny) and showed me: http://copperegg.com/pricing/

But even after telling them I would charge about $7/mth for the subscription version if they wanted it, still no reply. :(

You can point them that people who are willing to pay $8 -$15 / month for monitoring want unlimited sms alerts to unlimited numbers... not just monitoring and show them nodeping

Thanked by 1NodePing
  • @cassa said:
    How are you going to set up the config? Or do we get FTP access

The config pretty much just contains MySQL info, but if you need something changed I can do that.

• cassacassa Member
    edited December 2014

Damn you! I have to go exactly at the time you're going to release the packages!

• @cassa said:
    Damn you! I have to exactly at the time you're going to release the packages!

PM me with your chosen package, I'll keep one for you. :)

Thanked by 1cassa
  • Ordered :-)

• Hmm, I paid but Blesta is telling me I have no active services. None by active none by pending

• In there like swimwear.

• @cassa said:
    Hmm, I paid but Blesta is telling me I have no active services. None by active none by pending

We're still working, that's probably why. Give me a second :)

• Yay, also managed to grab one :)