Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM's Once in a Lifetime Pricing Thanksgiving Bonanza! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM's Once in a Lifetime Pricing Thanksgiving Bonanza!

Comments

• @hotsnow said:
    got 1 Thunder 2048 just now, when will it can be provisioned? :p

Tomorrow morning. ;)

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • Do you have a tl;dr TOS / AUP? I'm thinking about seeding a few linux torrents and cap the upload speed at 1 MB/sec until I can figure out what to do with this box.

• Are these recurring discounts?

• out of stock, PMed me when your storageVM available

• Happy holidays!

I'd love to place an order for the Thunder 2048 one.. but it's out of stock. Any chance you can PM me when it's available? I also sent an email to you guys via the contact us page. In any case.. great deal!

• Hmm, was willing to pick up a Lightning 2048 but I was too late.

• Logging into my Lightning 2048, I see that there's been too many attempts to break into my new box.

Last failed login: Fri Nov 28 04:01:40 EST 2014 from xxx.xxx.xx.xx on ssh:notty
    There were 626 failed login attempts since the last successful login.

Prior to this I saw there were 500+ failed login attempts. Anyone know what's happening. This is the first time I'm noticing so many failed login attempts on any of my VPSs.****

• B1g4 said: Logging into my Lightning 2048, I see that there's been too many attempts to break into my new box.

Last failed login: Fri Nov 28 04:01:40 EST 2014 from xxx.xxx.xx.xx on ssh:notty There were 626 failed login attempts since the last successful login.

Easiest thing to do is to move your ssh port from 22 to something different.

Or if you want to use the standard port you can use fail2ban.

Thanked by 1B1g4
  • too late :-( Lightning 1024 out of stock.

• Hopefully I can get a 2048 thunder soon?

• Steven_FSteven_F Member
    edited November 2014

@ByteFail said:

Yes, they are. But they aren't. Open a ticket. People haven't paid, tsk tsk.

@thedarkfox said:
    Hopefully I can get a 2048 thunder soon?

Hopefully... :)

@mpkossen said:

They were less popular than the Thunder, oddly enough. However, it's an E3 node and I'd rather not put a crap-ton of people on it.

• Great Deals :)

I'm interested in Lightning 2048.

Please PM me once get in stock.

I will pay by Bitcoin :)

• Lightning 2048 won't be stocked again at this pricing, only Thunders.

• recurring discounts? TOS?

• @foetti said:
    Or if you want to use the standard port you can use fail2ban.

Thanks. I was planning on changing the default port 22. But I was curious, if my new IP was blacklisted or spammed earlier, since it seems to attract login attempts.

• @Steven_F said:
    Lightning 2048 won't be stocked again at this pricing, only Thunders.

No no

• waiting for activation :)

• I bumped the stock up to 1 for the Thunder 2048s for someone and that 1 VPS got sold 4 times. O.o

• Steven_F said: They were less popular than the Thunder, oddly enough. However, it's an E3 node and I'd rather not put a crap-ton of people on it.

Fair enough. Shame there's not more stock, though, as these offers seem to be quite popular.

• @mpkossen said:
    Fair enough. Shame there's not more stock, though, as these offers seem to be quite popular.

I opened a ticket about releasing some Thunder packages on LEB. I'm just waiting on a new IP announcement before we deploy new VPS.

• Steven_F said: releasing some Thunder packages on LEB

It will take about a month if you're lucky.

• More stock should be released Sunday and/or Monday, I'm going to be unavailable for ~24 hours and I don't want my employees dealing with you freaks and geeks. :P

• Should I create a stock countdown website? :O

• dlaxotn2dlaxotn2 Member
    edited November 2014

@Steven_F said:
    Should I create a stock countdown website? :O

I am lurking to score thunder 2048.
    That would be great.

• @dlaxotn2 said:
    That would be great.

Now's your chance. Just cancelled one... :O

• @Steven_F said:
    Now's your chance. Just cancelled one... :O

guess somebody else took it.

• Do you allow game server

• Still waiting for activation, almost a day now.

• Out of stock :(

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2014

@Rexcarnation said:
    Out of stock :(

All plans were snapped up within minutes.