Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM's Once in a Lifetime Pricing Thanksgiving Bonanza! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM's Once in a Lifetime Pricing Thanksgiving Bonanza!

Comments

• @Sady said:

Can you PM me your paypal email address where i can manually send those bucks ? I'll really appreciate that :) Can't bear to lose such an awesome deal.

But then how are we supposed to ship you your VPS? :O Open a ticket and we'll get you the address. ;)

• @Steven_F said:
    But then how are we supposed to ship you your VPS? :O Open a ticket and we'll get you the address. ;)

Couldn't think for a response in minutes.

I need it virtually :D Made a ticket :)

• wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 v3 @ 3.40GHz Number of cores : 2 CPU frequency : 1699.881 MHz Total amount of ram : 2048 MB Total amount of swap : 2048 MB System uptime : 48 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 86.6MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 39.9MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 67.3MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 4.69MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 4.99MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 6.05MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 11.0MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 47.8MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 102MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 32.4MB/s I/O speed : 1.1 GB/s

• @Sady said:

But... it's already in the mail.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Disable the Address Matching in WHMCS. I had the similar Problem @Steven_F

1. http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/35415/boltvm-is-bad-service-or-thief-money/p1
    2. terms of service button on website seems to be broken?
    3. apparently colocrossing and apparently lots of their IPs are blacklisted?
    4. no IPv6?

+5. Do the servers use RAID10? Can rDNS be set?

• @4n0nx They're not CC IPs, everything I got is clean. Looks like they're from Crissic. And yeah, I set rDNS by ticket before.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • @Steven_F any TUN/TAP support? I'm trying to connect the container to my private network, but I can't find it in the control panel.

• @Silvenga said:
    Steven_F any TUN/TAP support? I'm trying to connect the container to my private network, but I can't find it in the control panel.

You need to open a ticket, I don't think the module has TUN/TAP enabling.

Thanked by 1Silvenga
  • @Steven_F said:

Where can I see your terms/aup? Is IPv6 available? If an IP address assigned to me is on a blacklist (from the very beginning), can I have it changed?

Thanks

• @Steven_F said:
    You need to open a ticket, I don't think the module has TUN/TAP enabling.

Please get TUN/TAP available,
    I really need that, can't let LA VPS without a VPN on it.

• @Sady said:
    I really need that, can't let LA VPS without a VPN on it.

We do have TUN/TAP support, you just need to open a ticket.

@4n0nx said:
    Thanks

None of our IPs are listed. No IPv6. ToS is being fixed.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • @Steven_F said:
    None of our IPs are listed. No IPv6. ToS is being fixed.

Any ETA for IPv6? Anything unusual forbidden by terms/aup? (game servers, more than xx mails/day, torrent, files over xx MB in size,... )

• @4n0nx said:
    Any ETA for IPv6? Anything unusual forbidden by terms/aup? (game servers, more than xx mails/day, torrent, files over xx MB in size,... )

No ETA for IPv6. Just don't do anything that will affect other clients.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • @Steven_F said:
    False. You need at least one more. :P

really trying to resist... not easy... but managed to not order yet :-D

what about your manners now, bro ;-) am I allowed to call you names, or do I have to fear being terminated on my 4th google translated ticket within minutes? :-P :-P :-P

• Any windows images available or all Linux?

• @acidpuke said:
    Any windows images available or all Linux?

It's all Linux (OVZ).

• Is it possible to combine two similar offers ? Do you offer separate RAM, HDD and CPU upgrades ? If yes, then please share the pricing of the same.

• @gurugrv said:
    Is it possible to combine two similar offers ? Do you offer separate RAM, HDD and CPU upgrades ? If yes, then please share the pricing of the same.

Nope and nope. If you need something specific, let us know and we'll see what we can do.

• Give me an email address to contact you.

@Steven_F said:
    Nope and nope. If you need something specific, let us know and we'll see what we can do.

• @gurugrv said:
    Give me an email address to contact you.

Open a ticket or e-mail us at hello@, which will open a ticket for you.

• ETA on product activation time?

• @black Mine was pretty much instant, but didn't get an email that it was done. Just went to the panel and it was ready.

• @black said:
    ETA on product activation time?

Send me your name and I'll get you an ETA. Everyone who has already ordered should be deployed by 4, as long as no more tickets come up. ;)

@mikeyur said:
    black Mine was pretty much instant, but didn't get an email that it was done. Just went to the panel and it was ready.

You should have received an e-mail. Gargh. Damn Mailgun.

• Steven_F said: Send me your name and I'll get you an ETA. Everyone who has already ordered should be deployed by 4, as long as no more tickets come up. ;)

I'll wait like everyone else then. Thanks.

• @Steven_F Yeah, not in spam either..

• Steven_F said: You should have received an e-mail. Gargh. Damn Mailgun.

I have also not received an email.

• @foetti said:
    I have also not received an email.

What's your e-mail address? Outlook.com is rejecting our mail and GMail is sending it to spam. Sigh

• Steven_F said: What's your e-mail address? Outlook.com is rejecting our mail and GMail is sending it to spam. Sigh

It's Container ID 250. But there is no email in Email History, so I don't think it was send out.

• @foetti said:

I'm looking into this. One moment, please.