Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Officially cut off new domain on free GApps. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Officially cut off new domain on free GApps.

124»

Comments

• AppDevAppDev Member
    edited December 2014

TheKiller said: From now on, We can only reset password by secondary emails. For resetting password by domain verification, you have to contact their support, they will verify domain and reset the password or send you email containing password reset link.

When you try to reset password by domain, it will take you to:
    https://support.google.com/a/contact/admin_no_access?hl=en
    They are now blocking every possibility to stop recovering Google Apps Admin Info.

Weird. I've just successfully reset an account by domain verification, and I did not need to contact support.

• AppDev said: Weird. I've just successfully reset an account by domain verification, and I did not need to contact support.

I doubt, this option might not longer available.

• AppDev said:

Weird. I've just successfully reset an account by domain verification, and I did not need to contact support.

Yep it was a temporary change.

You guys are too expensive. My prices are much lower. Unfortunately I can't take paypal so that limits my market.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Abdussamad get a Paypal account bro ;)

• c1bl said:

@Abdussamad get a Paypal account bro ;)

I wish I could but paypal doesn't support my country. I guess I will have to use a 3rd party processor. Looking into that now.

• @netomx it's time to reduce price again bro ;)

Thanked by 2netomx TheKiller
  • @Abdussamad said:

2Checkout

• It seems that many google apps account sellers here.. :)
    Available account with 500, 999, 1000, 2000 user license, please PM me if anyone is interested. About the price can be arranged. :)

• Hmm, too many sellers, how can I compete with you guys

• it was a cool picture.
    we do not need to compete, we just need to enjoy life, every person has the luck in their own ways..
    :)

• I've chosen not to compete with you guys already ;)

Thanked by 1esandra
  • I did, too. Just need to tell that we sell something.
    If all sellers conduct transactions 'in the box' respectively, did not grab each prospective buyer, and let prospective buyers choose whom to buy, it would be very beautiful ... :)

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • @esandra said:
    I did, too. Just need to tell that we sell something.
    If all sellers conduct transactions 'in the box' respectively, did not grab each prospective buyer, and let prospective buyers choose whom to buy, it would be very beautiful ... :)

Agree, but google will not agree. :P