Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Officially cut off new domain on free GApps. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Officially cut off new domain on free GApps.

Comments

• @TheKiller can you pm me the list? I will let you know the price after seeing the list. Thanks.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@c1bl said:
    Please pm me the list netomx ;)

Wait until I get home... I'm on the stadium, damn my local team got crushed :(

• @netomx So, if you have a Gapps with 1,000 users it will be $500?

@vRozenSch00n said:
    netomx So, if you have a Gapps with 1,000 users it will be $500?

Indeed. I just have 1 of 1000 and 1 of 2000. But I don't know if I will increase it to $1 :P

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @netomx said:
    Indeed. I just have 1 of 1000 and 1 of 2000. But I don't know if I will increase it to $1 :P

Sell it to me if it's $1 / domain (you know it's joke right?)

@c1bl said:
    Please pm me the list netomx ;)

I just have 4 domains with 10. The rest are most of them 50 users.

c1bl said: (you know it's joke right?)

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • I have 10, 25 and 50 license domains left.

• @netomx Got home already? Pm me the 10 licenses list

Thanked by 1netomx
  • time to move to mxroute

Thanked by 1raindog308

@c1bl said:
    netomx Got home already? Pm me the 10 licenses list

rdy

• netomx said: I sell domains with Google Apps, $1 p/ user

LoL, two price changes in few hours.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @netomx said:
    rdy

Why it's $1/user now. You hate me?

• @c1bl said:
    TheKiller and just sold another 10 licenses for $100

Holy....good luck to you man, I once try to sell for 20 and no one bites, LOL

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited December 2014

@zhuanyi said:

I'm going to sell another one for $200 ;)

• Okay so i have a google domain with 10 user, it's just expired a couple days, should i renew just to keep google domains or just forget about it?

• cosmicgate said: Okay so i have a google domain with 10 user, it's just expired a couple days, should i renew just to keep google domains or just forget about it?

You don't need to. No one won't be able to recover the GApps account associated with your expiring domain.

TheKiller said: LoL, two price changes in few hours.

it was 1, and I respect price patced with @c1bl as I already started the negotiation.

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • Lol, I think you'll find the price should be going down. This indicates that free google apps is nearing the final stages of being phased out (only active accounts being kept, no more than one domain and a backup domain, no unlimited users, limited to ~5-10).

• Let's see what will happen ;)

• @c1bl said:
    Not surprise, and the work around to add secondary domain still working https://blog.abl.pw/domain/add-another-domain-google-apps-free-subscription-account/

Do it when it still working to add all secondary domains you need. I suppose it will stop working in the near future :P

is this trick still working now?

• @Ryan22 said:
    is this trick still working now?

It's not trick, and it's still working

https://blog.abl.pw/domain/add-secondary-domain-google-apps-account-free-subscription/

• @black said:
    You don't need to. No one won't be able to recover the GApps account associated with your expiring domain.

I hope you're joking. I recovered someone else's GApps just by buying the expired domain.

• It seems that the topic should be changed to sth like "Marketplace for Google apps account" :lol:. Many sellers are active here to agree on increasing price :-p

• @nhocconan said:
    It seems that the topic should be changed to sth like "Marketplace for Google apps account" :lol:. Many sellers are active here to agree on increasing price :-p

lol :P

• @cosmicgate said:
    I hope you're joking. I recovered someone else's GApps just by buying the expired domain.

I believe that option won't be available anymore in the near future. Read that somewhere on LET or I'm going crazy.

• black said: I believe that option won't be available anymore in the near future. Read that somewhere on LET or I'm going crazy.

When you try to reset password by domain, it will take you to:

https://support.google.com/a/contact/admin_no_access?hl=en .

This is the only option they have to stop recovering admin info. It is working today, but I think will not be available in future. Only the owner who has access to secondary email will have access.

• TheKiller said: Only the owner who has access to secondary email will have access.

So I'm not crazy, right? The only person who will have access to the GApps account will be the one that has access the 2nd email address, so even if you buy the domain that's linked to GApps' primary domain, you won't be able to recover the GApps account.

• black said: So I'm not crazy, right? The only person who will have access to the GApps account will be the one that has access the 2nd email address, so even if you buy the domain that's linked to GApps' primary domain, you won't be able to recover the GApps account.

Yes. You can recover only if You have access to secondary email.

• @netomx said:
    it was 1, and I respect price patced with c1bl as I already started the negotiation.

+1