Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Officially cut off new domain on free GApps. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Officially cut off new domain on free GApps.

Comments

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited December 2014

@mycloud said:
    I backordered a vps related domain with google apps. Now it is useless because impossible to recover password. So sad!

I have recovered two domains previously which had 2 step verification enabled. I asked through the same above "admin no access" page to support that I have lost my phone and now have no access. They verified domain by special CName, and given me password reset link.

You should try to ask them, with the reason that you have forgot secondary email and password. If they reset your password by sending reset link, you will be lucky.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @TheKiller said:
    You should try to ask them, with the reason that you have forgot secondary email and password. If they reset your password by sending reset link, you will be lucky.

Thank you very much!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I have one domain with 2000 users :P

• @netomx said:
    I have one domain with 2000 users :P

lol, and you would want to sell it for $1500? :P

• krs360krs360 Member
    edited December 2014

Are there any other alternatives other than Office 365? Looking for something where you can add custom domains, email hosting and online storage (as much as possible, pref)

@TheKiller said:

if you pay for it ;)

• @krs360 said:
    Are there any other alternatives.

Zoho.com maybe.

• @netomx said:
    if you pay for it ;)

You took it seriously man. :-P

Thanked by 1netomx

@TheKiller said:
    You took it seriously man. :-P

you just send me money to my paypal!

• @netomx said:

>

haha,, Only when Google add again the "add a domain" feature. Also when they provide support to free version. :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @TheKiller said:

I feel you. sold a 500 user for 90 just yesterday.....

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited December 2014

It's a question of time when the Google apps for domain "bubble bursts" and all the 50, 100, 500, 1000 etc. user domains become limited to the number of actual active users. I feel pretty sure regarding this matter. That's why i personally am not planning in such domain investments, because i know i'll give my money for something that is going to be worthless within the next years.

PS: People will say well yes, generate idle accounts, however Google is quite smart in detecting such behaviour and it shall result in losing the whole google apps for domain, due to ToS violation.

The solution?

Either pay for google apps mail, or host Your own mail on some other paid plan, since free stuff is either almost useless or contains hidden "fees".
    Everything has a price, however the affordability depends of the buyer.

• @Janevski said:
    The solution?

Either pay for google apps mail, or host Your own mail on some other paid plan, since free stuff is either almost useless or contains hidden "fees".
    Everything has a price, however the affordability depends of the buyer.

Really? That's the solution? Pay 5$ per user per month?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

krs360 said: Are there any other alternatives other than Office 365? Looking for something where you can add custom domains, email hosting and online storage (as much as possible, pref)

mxroute is one such option. Ask @Jar for details.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/38419/mxroute-hosted-e-mail-cybermonday-deal/p1

Thanked by 3emdad jar ihatetonyy
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited December 2014

emdad said: Really? That's the solution? Pay 5$ per user per month?

You don't have to pay Google 5$/month per user, You can host Your own mail server or buy e-mail hosting from somewhere else, there are less expensive options, depending of the needs.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @TheKiller said:

No bro, I already sold one for $2000

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited December 2014

c1bl said: No bro, I already sold one for $2000

Wow! And He said about me for that price.

emdad said: I feel you. sold a 500 user for 90 just yesterday.....

• @TheKiller and just sold another 10 licenses for $100

• c1bl said: @TheKiller and just sold another 10 licenses for $100

You're its time to increase prices, as there will no more free GApps domains due to above mentioned reason.

• @TheKiller I increased the price few weeks ago, because don't want to be competitor of you guys ;)

I have fixed price :p

• @netomx said:

How many 10 licenses domains do you have? ;)

Like 5 aprox

• @netomx said:

LoL, Agree!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Please pm me the list @netomx ;)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @c1bl said:
    TheKiller I increased the price few weeks ago, because don't want to be competitor of you guys ;)

Your price is really high :)

• @mycloud said:
    Your price is really high :)

I couldn't compete with you guys, so I increased the price. And then so surprise, I sold a lot of them with high price. But I think they worth that ;)

Do you have any 10 licenses domains for sale? PM me the list please.

• c1bl said: Do you have any 10 licenses domains for sale? PM me the list please.

>

How much for 10 you can pay? Maximum? PM me

• @c1bl said:

For now, it worth the price :)
    I will PM you.

Thanked by 1comXyz