Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSRaidSolutions to close - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSRaidSolutions to close

Comments

• Called it!

• 'Please see above.', I've read the thread thanks. I don't see any mention of what the provider learned or aimed to achieve.

• @VPSRAIDSolutions
    Bharat, is it because of the past?

• Hmm!

May you come back soon in a better, bigger and for a longer term.

• @vRozenSch00n said:
    VPSRAIDSolutions
    Bharat, is it because of the past?

You can add it to being one of the reasons but not the main reason

• Happens.

• VPSRAIDSolutions said: You can add it to being one of the reasons but not the main reason

Ok take care then. Next time, come back with a better business, a better person, and a best of luck :)

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

Me thinks the LowEndDrama got to him, hopefully not. This community can be so negative and cutthroat sometimtes IMHO.

Sad to see another provider hit the dust, you provided a good service. Good luck in whatever you do next.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2014

I was always one of the people which encouraged new hosts, only throwing shit to those already full of it.

I must say this is no surprise, but if OP learned something it will better next time. A real scam here is no longer possible, I mean someone to run with the money and make a profit like 3-4 years ago.

• @matthewvz said:
    Me thinks the LowEndDrama got to him, hopefully not. This community can be so negative and cutthroat sometimtes IMHO.
    Sad to see another provider hit the dust, you provided a good service. Good luck in whatever you do next.

I am not going anywhere I'll be staying.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Its sad to see how ones comments can hurt someone's buisness, its quite sad because the person talking wouldn't ever say it in person.
    Good luck

• It's not good to leave a business! But still I can understand you it was a hard choice for you. Good Luck!

• edited November 2014

I may retain the domain if they aren't gonna take it but I'll be back in business with a better plan.
    P.S New year most probably.

• there was a guy here sometime back wanting to buy the domain off you... dont remember who but it was announced out in the open a while back... You could give him a try.. (I think it was in the cest pit)

• Well,

I'm sorry that your leaving and hope for the new year to be better for you.

• Ahh, sorry I missed your message on Skype earlier. Please contact me on there later so we can figure it out.

Honestly, I've made him an offer a while back and he declined. So getting back from Physical Therapy today I see a message on Skype and then was alerted to this thread. Sad to see it but I understand it. If I happen to take it over, I'll make sure every client still has a home. Discounted as well since he did the refunds already it looks like.

Thanks.

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    I may retain the domain if they aren't gonna take it but I'll be back in business with a better plan.
    P.S New year most probably.

As that's when your ban on posting offers ends...

Seriously, kudos on the refunds, but I've never considered this an operation to last because it's business model seems to have been LowEnd. LowEnd is not a business model. I wish people would finally understand that.

• @mpkossen said:
    Seriously, kudos on the refunds, but I've never considered this an operation to last because it's business model seems to have been LowEnd. LowEnd is not a business model. I wish people would finally understand that.

No it's not, but then new providers pop on and try to market the entire model around this. I do feel sorry and did say something to him a little while ago.

It's alright though, his done a good job, being honest and open + refunding customers which is IMHO is amazing to see from a provider.

• I wish you every success in your future endeavors.

• He will come back. He's gonna learn from this and know what to do better. Everyone needs a learning experience. This was his. I'm certain he is bright enough to adapt and build one bigger and better.

• Best wishes!

Thanked by 1cpaquette
  • Thank you everyone. The foremost business ethics an entrepreneur should follow is not to mess with public funds for profit , reputation and trust are two things which run a business not the money alone. Money is only the part of it. As long as people trust you they will be more than willing to help you in unexpected circumstances.

Thanked by 1coolice
  • Sorry to see you go, all the best for the future.

Thanked by 1hellogoodbye
  • I'm not going lol.

I'm not going lol.

If you are not going anywhere, and expect to start biz again in < 60 days. Why refund and close down now?

• @FrankZ said:
    If you are not going anywhere, and expect to start biz again in < 60 days. Why refund and close down now?

Fair question.

Thanked by 2FrankZ shovenose
  • I have my own reasons which I cannot disclose. Even if I was sure that in 60 days I could get back in business I wouldn't risk it. Clients need their service provided right / their money I opted to do the second one just to save my self the uncertainty.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
    I have my own reasons which I cannot disclose. Even if I was sure that in 60 days I could get back in business I wouldn't risk it. Clients need their service provided right / their money I opted to do the second one just to save my self the uncertainty.

You should let your clients know the reason why your host will close - its their right. Just saying..

• @Epidrive said:
    You should let your clients know the reason why your host will close - its their right. Just saying..

Trust me there are a few reasons which I think are not needed for them to know just to give a hint its health related.

• You're young, you'll be rite.

Thanked by 1Nekki